Author Topic: Swan Lake (Turner Co.)  (Read 1518 times)

Offline BucksNDucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Swan Lake (Turner Co.)
« on: Dec 10, 2009, 08:02 PM »
Ice conditions/ fishing report? where is a good place to start on this lake guys? just wondering is it a okay ice fishing lake?
See ya on the ice!!! Go Packers!!!

Offline FrozenFisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Swan Lake (Turner Co.)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2009, 07:55 AM »
I tried fishing there a few times last year but didnt get a bite.  I talked to the Game Warden there and he said its really hit or miss but on occasion a good eye has been pulled from it.  I think I might have just been on the wrong area.  I fished the southeast part of it.  Good Luck.  Keep us posted if you go there.

FF
""

Offline highsparks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2009, 08:55 PM »
  Thers some nice crappies in the , just watch the ice in the east bay , thers a strong spring there , straight out from the shore store....
Its better to be thought an idiot , than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.......

Offline walleye45

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2009, 10:02 PM »
Fished here last year about 4 or 5 times.  Caught quite a few decent size perch and crappie.  Also caught a handful of eyes.

Offline BucksNDucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2009, 11:16 AM »
fished there monday w a buddy from 10-1 very cold and windy! we tried to tuck in on the east side of the island drilled 20 holes and fished 4-6 fow only marked 3 fish and caught an 11 in wh. crappie. would like to go back again when warmer to be able to move around more
See ya on the ice!!! Go Packers!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.