Author Topic: My crazy fishing partner  (Read 3396 times)

Offline toothy critter

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Doesn't get any better
My crazy fishing partner
« on: Nov 28, 2009, 12:17 PM »

Last year my buddy almost put me in the drink 4 times in one day because he's just got to get there quick. Sitting on the back of his atv we missed 2 open holes where some huts just been taken out, yell at the clown to slow down, relaxe he says, now i looking ahead and see a pressure crack, yell again stop you idiot. Tell the guy there's no rush to get there and i tell him to stay close to shore, well he gets going again and i can see the shore line is open about 30' out and i'm thinking, can't he see this, nope, that's it stop the bike, and he's skidding right towards it and we stopped about 4 ' away. I jump off the bike and said i'll never get on the back of his bike again.

Would you.

Will

Offline Litchfield Fisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Catfish lure/bait
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2009, 09:27 PM »
Hi guys,

This winter i want to start catching catfish, what kind of lure/bait do you use and what kind of depth there in.

Will
if you want more responses I would try posting in the catfish section or in your state forum area, at the very least in the general forum area
Its not a passion its an obsession

Offline wyowind

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: My crazy fishing partner
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2009, 10:10 AM »
A punch in the head sounds resonable, just kidding. My wife wont go with me anymore either. She hitts pretty hard. ;D

Offline wallydiven

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2009, 11:29 AM »
go buy your own quad ya tight wad  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SPARKYICE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2009, 10:20 AM »
i have 4 freinds and or aquantences who died in atv wrecks. one was riding recklessly, the others were responsible riders who just got into bad spots and had their machines roll over on them.
my girlfreind spent a couple hours trapped underneath one before they found her.
three wheelers have been outlawed.
they are dangerous machines when ridden soberly and responsibly, when you add speed or booze the hazards increase exponentially.

no, i would not ride with that "crazy buddy" again.
grandpa told me-"never wrestle with a pig. you both get muddy and the pig likes it".

Offline crazy man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Greetings
« Reply #5 on: Dec 01, 2009, 04:09 PM »
I guess it depend upon your level of preparedness,  since you are on his bike then that means you don't have one.  In that case maybe you can pitch for a survival suit and and inflatable pdf.  Attach some carbide studs to your arms and you are ready to watch your friend drown.   :(

check this link:

http://redrockstore.com/Catalog/index.php?crn=185&rn=2889&action=show_detail

Offline macker13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 02, 2009, 08:53 AM »
Life is too precious to get killed by an idiot.  I don't care whether you can affort your own ATV or not, it's not worth dying.  Next time you can hoof it out to your spot or stay home.

It's the same reason I'm VERY particular about who I hunt with.  You might be my friend, but if you are not safe you won't be hunting or fishing with me.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Dec 09, 2009, 04:08 PM »
friends don't drown friends

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.