Author Topic: Thanks for the great readings this winter!  (Read 708 times)

Offline shsalchemist

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks for the great readings this winter!
« on: Mar 19, 2009, 08:17 PM »
Thanks for all the info, helps and insights.  It is nice to know that there are others who are willing to go out every chance they get and stay till the last minnow is gone ...  It it also nice to see hard H2O fisherman willing to help and promote this sport to youngsters like I have ...
Here is a picture of a brand new ice fisherman from one of my classes that is hooked for life!
2nd picture is of this week's yellow perch fry ... she is still swimming:)
Last picture is the lost one that will keep me looking forward to June 23rd ... when the days starts to get shorter for next hard H2O season:)

Have a great soft H2O season!!

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
Re: Thanks for the great readings this winter!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 2009, 08:25 PM »
your very welcome and i'm sure all here feel the same !!thank you for the great post those are some nice fish there !! and also thanks for introducing the great pleasures of the hard water to another lifer !!!!!!funny how it works huh !you head out with a vision of catching fish and were the ones that really get hooked  ;)

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:28 AM »
aw you deleted them off photobucket now you cant see em :-\

Catch A Buzz

Offline shsalchemist

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Thanks for the great readings this winter! Pictures again!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2009, 08:06 AM »
aw you deleted them off photobucket now you cant see em :-\

Sorry, sorry, sorry!  I want to thank you, Jibbs and others - especially for Onway also ... kids had a great time running after traps and squealing in joy.  Can't beat that sound ... it is not the same as when the are playing their Wii or 360.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2009, 09:07 AM »
hey no problem.......as a teacher i know it doesn't take much for them to get excited....you should be the one to thank......you are the one that took time to bring those youngsters out and show them a good time......enjoy the spring, summer, and fall.....talk to soon and thanks for the kind words.....
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline ScreaminSpool

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2009, 04:09 PM »
Thanks for all the info, helps and insights.  It is nice to know that there are others who are willing to go out every chance they get and stay till the last minnow is gone ...  It it also nice to see hard H2O fisherman willing to help and promote this sport to youngsters like I have ...
Here is a picture of a brand new ice fisherman from one of my classes that is hooked for life!
2nd picture is of this week's yellow perch fry ... she is still swimming:)
Last picture is the lost one that will keep me looking forward to June 23rd ... when the days starts to get shorter for next hard H2O season:)
(Image removed from quote.)
Have a great soft H2O season!!Those perch are so Tropical looking.  They remind me of Peacock Bass!  Awesome fish!
Remember.  Where ever you go, there you are.

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2009, 06:23 PM »
hey not a problem your very welcome, nice pics i get so see em now whohoo nice bass and perch !

Catch A Buzz

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.