The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Stolen Snowmachine Cover  (Read 1088 times)

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Stolen Snowmachine Cover
« on: Feb 21, 2009, 07:10 PM »
Today, while fishing Fremont Lake a Arctic Cat Snowmachine cover was stolen from my friends truck. It was rolled up and in the back of his truck. It goes on a M1000. if anyone has any information on it please PM me.

Offline minnowguy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Stolen Snowmachine Cover
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2009, 09:44 AM »
Aint that pathetic. Hope you get it back. >:( >:( I guess when I come over for the derby I better not leave anthing unattended.

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2009, 09:49 AM »
That's a frazzlin' shame, used to be just a few years ago, you could leave yer pickup in the parking lot  at Faler's with anything in it, including the keys and never give it a thought...yeah, try that now. A camo-pack of big game processing tools fell outta my truck last year when I went into the store and that with a dead trophy deer in the bed. You'd think someone would have made the connection and tossed my camo-pack into the bed of the pickup with my deer instead of walking away with it like a thief. Sorry to hear about that Joe. Maybe your buddy will see it on someone's machine.  :woot: Good luck. Don

Offline Dorado

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2009, 09:52 AM »
That is very bizarre.  I have lived in Pinedale for nearly 12 years and have never had anything stolen, and I usually have something in the back of my truck (skis, augers etc.).

That said, the influx of people to the area that have no real interest in anything other than making a quick buck and going back to Louisana/Texas is disheartening...

Were you parked at the boat ramp?

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2009, 04:52 PM »
We were at the fork in the road. It sure isn't like the old Pinedale anymore and that is sad.

Offline Dorado

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2009, 07:14 PM »
We were at the fork in the road. It sure isn't like the old Pinedale anymore and that is sad.

That is sad.  I was parked there also, and had a pair of skis, shovel, and a new hand auger in the bed of my truck.  It was all there when I got back.....

Offline BottomDweller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2009, 09:46 PM »
er-e-is - despicable.  are their any identifying marks on it so we can keep an eye out if it happens to be around town on a trailer?  i know how you feel: Jackson has changed a lot in just my time here, and not necessarily for the better.  i hope the thieves get caught, or like TrFishin' said, Karma comes around and hammers 'em.   >:(

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 23, 2009, 08:38 AM »
Just that it's for a M-1000. Black, orange and white A.C. design. I don't think it would "Fit" any other sled so the thief either rides a Cat or has friends that do.

Offline wyohunter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 23, 2009, 01:29 PM »
I was up there Sat also, parked at the boat ramp and had all kinds of stuff in the back of my truck I guess I got lucky nothing missing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.