The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: 20th Annual "Hawg" Derby at Pathfinder Feb. 7th & 8th - Shoutout OK/LT  (Read 749 times)

Offline wyiceman

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Flag Up!!
Any other fellow iceshanty members headin out to Pathfinder for the Hawg Derby this weekend?  I'll be headin out early afternoon on Friday.  Went out Tuesday to see how the bite was, caught four 2+lb trout.  More than I caught Thursday through Sunday at the "Boysen Bash".  Below is the web address with more info.  LT, our fine Wyoming moderator, also has a direct link at the bottom of the WYOMING INFO etc.  The fish look healthier than last year so I'm hoping to see some good weights this weekend.

http://www.natronacounty-wy.gov/Roads/Documents/2009%20Hawg%20Flyer.pdf 
wishin I was ice fishin

Offline Big Al 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
I will be there with the two way wyiceman will you be on channel seven?

Offline Big Al 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Also if anyone hooks into a verizon cell phone let me know it will probably be mine.

Offline wyiceman

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Flag Up!!
One of us in the group will probably have a two way - but I don't as of yet. Did you lose your phone through a hole or during open water? - I have lost more than I'd like to admit through dang iceholes. What area you lookin to fish this weekend?
wishin I was ice fishin

Offline Big Al 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Down the hole thank god for insurance, the new one is going to be here today. More than likely fish wolf point I am very new to the lake so that's the only spot I really know.

Offline Gatorslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
I'm there, man  8)  Hey BigAl, didn't you lose that phone the weekend I met you? The truck is the best place for it! :laugh:

Good luck to all.

Tight lines and GO WYO!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.