Author Topic: Small part of Team NY coming to visit Team NH  (Read 639 times)

Offline Dull Hooks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Small part of Team NY coming to visit Team NH
« on: Feb 03, 2009, 10:27 AM »
As always this time of year I head back to the Lakes Region of NH to fish The Rotary Derby.Since I moved 6 years ago it's been the only time I get to fish with my Dad , younger brother and some great friends.Will be arriving in Laconia to stay with my Dad sometime late afternoon tomorrow along with my 4 yr old yellow lab.He's pictured in my avatar checking out some geese dropping in 8)...

Then on Thursday will be fishing til the derby ends and heading back on Monday. A semi game plan has been set to hit the big lake and maybe one of the squam lakes. In areas we've done well in previous years...

As far as catching fish goes will only be an added bonus. Being with my Dad , and friends that I only get to see once a year won't take the smile on my face being there with them , regardless on how bad or good the fishing may turn out.. And anyone I've come across fishing the Rotary Derby has been always been having a great time and has been extremly pleasant to talk too no matter what state I have on my plate on my truck. 

Target species .. Don't have one , don't care but the occasional flag or bend in my jigging rod will help pass the time.I plan on taking many photo's and I'll be sure to post them up here and no where else..

Good luck to all who decide to fish this upcoming weekend. Don't think I'll have my lab out there reading on some of the conditions , sounds like it going to be sloppy. But if you see someone wearing a BALCK Mets hat ( yes a Mets hat  ;D  ) and a slate grey Simms fishing jacket say Hello.

See ya all this weekend  8)

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Small part of Team NY coming to visit Team NH
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2009, 10:30 AM »
Good luck to you and your family ;D

Offline Pail Rider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2009, 11:00 AM »
Welcome team NY!!  Enjoy your stay

Offline Adrock

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2009, 12:03 PM »
Have fun and Good luck!  Fishing with friends and family is always a bonus.  I am sure you miss this area, but Pulaski certainly isn't the worst place to be if you love to fish!

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2009, 10:46 PM »
Welcome Back to NH Dull Hooks :)

I love fishin' with my Dad, Hope you and yours have a Great weekend ;)

Offline Snagged

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2009, 06:26 AM »
Dull Hooks, welcome back. I see your in my favorite rod fishing town. Love the Salmon River, especially now for winter steelies. ANd when the waters high and fishing slow the dam at Dexter, but no snagging there!
______________________ ______________________ ______________________ ______
Can't wait for the boy to be out of diapers, another 6 traps!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.