Author Topic: Hows Babboosic  (Read 905 times)

Offline nhjrbass

• IceShanty Rookie
Hows Babboosic
« on: Jan 30, 2009, 09:14 AM »
hey i hear alot of talk about babboosic, how well of a fishery is it.  is it big.
If you aint workin youd better be fishin!

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Hows Babboosic
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2009, 09:16 AM »
there is no fish in baboosic gary....i wouldn't bother
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline nhjrbass

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2009, 10:24 AM »
o really
If you aint workin youd better be fishin!

Offline trout chaser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2009, 11:18 AM »
i caught em  all  already,,       just  kiddin   never  fished  baboosick

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2009, 11:48 AM »
o really

ok i heard of one or two being caught........
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline pirkaus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Is it safe? You go first.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 02, 2009, 02:18 PM »
There's NO FISH in Babboosic ;)
It's hard for us turkeys to work.....                                    while dodging S#!* from soaring eagles

Offline baboosicfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2009, 03:19 PM »
i agree. not much left in there at all...  haven't fished there in years... 8)  it can produce some great fish and is a small enough lake where you can always find a spot where they are biting.  If you get out there talk to the guys in the shanties and they will definately help you out for a beer
Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 03, 2009, 03:51 PM »
i agree. not much left in there at all...  haven't fished there in years... 8)  it can produce some great fish and is a small enough lake where you can always find a spot where they are biting.  If you get out there talk to the guys in the shanties and they will definately help you out for a beer

come on Matt, giving up the good spots!!!

hahaha

I'll try and get with you this weekend. I will have Walkie Talkies with me, do you have one? Channel 5 is what i hearing we should use.

-Scott

Offline baboosicfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 03, 2009, 05:09 PM »
i figured i had to say something with a forum name like that.  I don't have any walkies but i will hopefully be out and about mingling with fellow members.  Maybe early march we can get out there fishing
Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.