The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: 2009 iceshanty tourney  (Read 435 times)

Offline 187fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
2009 iceshanty tourney
« on: Jan 24, 2009, 10:31 AM »
i was just looking at the entries and leaderboard, i didnt really see much from team michigan, whats up with that.... i am in the tourney and have not even submitted one pic for the weekly drawing, congrats to mud-n-fun on your win!!!!, i am going to bring my camera from now on just so i can get mich on the map. Those pa guys are all over. its kinda like the huntin scene we have some nice deer but nothing like the other states.. come on guys lets rock the tourney board with entries, oh maybe we should just post in the short entry area just so those outa state guys wont come and catch all our nice fish.... i will have at least a couple entries by the end of weekend i would like to see yours too... SHOW ME UR FINS!!!

Offline Redbone

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2009 iceshanty tourney
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2009, 10:35 AM »
At the beginning of the tourney I caught a nice pice.  I laid out the tape and the 2009 label and took the pic.  I then had a real hard time getting out the hook, and I didnt want to kill the fish.  Never ended up taking a pic with me and the fish.  Funny stuff.  It wasnt that big, but still..
\"YOUR FLAG IS..... down!\"

Offline 187fish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2009 iceshanty tourney
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2009, 10:39 AM »
i here ya i have caught nothing to take thelead but some nice gills and specs that would at least put me on the board.. i just never bring a camera or tape but its on now!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.