Author Topic: Deering Resevoir  (Read 671 times)

Offline PHISHN-NH

• IceShanty Rookie
Deering Resevoir
« on: Jan 14, 2009, 10:11 AM »
Has anyone fished here before.  I may try it this weekend if I get some info.  Been out there this year?  It is fairly close to home for me.  Is there good access?  I need a place to park and drag my gear out.  Where are the smelt in this lake?  Any help would be great.  Anyone in the manchester area want to go out EARLY saturday AM.  I like to be drilling holes at 630 AM

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Deering Resevoir
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2009, 11:04 AM »
i fish there in the open water months for largies and smallies......i would think it would be subject to drawdown, so a map would be very important.......i know there are trout in there and i see a lot of  boats trolling for them in the summer months......lots of rock and wood structure, but by main access there is a lot of sand, which might be a good  place to catch those trout....as for parking there should be plenty
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline wautuhguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2009, 12:47 PM »
I was thinking massy at 630.If above freezing?

Offline wautuhguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2009, 12:48 PM »
I mean above zero.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.