Author Topic: Wait for Ice...Travel to Ice...or Get the Boat Out. What are you going to do?  (Read 3226 times)

Offline checherdfly

• Team IceShanty Regular
Boat is out boys,,,crappi  n  eyes on the stjoe,,jig n,minnow  in the log jams,,no,,ice,this year boys

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
no,,ice,this year boys

Bite Your Tongue!!  That statement shoul be grounds for a little vacation from this site!!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
Still got the Ranger out bass fishing, I love to ice fish but I sure loved fishing year around outta the lead sled.   (Image removed from quote.)

Nice Smallies, Those 4 look like they go 16lbs +, but those look like St clair or Northern Michigan SM.  We don't get too many that look like footballs around here!

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice Smallies, Those 4 look like they go 16lbs +, but those look like St clair or Northern Michigan SM.  We don't get too many that look like footballs around here!
Ive got several smallies like that from around here and I know you fish there too.  You just have to be at the right place at the right time.

Offline Easyprey jigs

• IceShanty Rookie
New member but love to ice fish. This northern Indiana weather just is nut cold one day warm the next ready for it to get really cold
Fl20

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.