Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 229187 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #2130 on: May 10, 2023, 07:22 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Looking to hit 80 today, should be a dandy.

WW...The remodeling job is finished and the guy did a very nice job. His bid was based on 3 weeks to get the job done and he went just over 5 weeks.

WW...Best of luck on the water today :thumbsup:

I have a dentist appointment in about 45 minutes, then I am off to the s-i-l's house to start her tree job. I figure it will take at least a week once I get started. I am going to knock down 5 oaks, chip the brush, and split the wood on site. In between I will be bringing the wood home and stack it. The chips will also be brought home and I will use them on my hostas. I hope to end up with 2.5 -3 cords.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2131 on: May 10, 2023, 08:06 AM »
Greetings from thunderstorm Missouri.  Needless to say sorting is on hold at north camp.  On sad note son in law found himself in hospital, heart off to the races, and doctors checking for blood clocks among other conditions and saying he has Sepsis in his leg, swollen to twice the normal size. I had to look that one up     ( having to do with dangerous blood infections).  Daughter saying they are pumping lots of antibiotics in him, and got his heart beating down to 90 range from 180 per minute  :woot: :woot: :woot:

So for now helping friend with some needed handyman repairs that there local contractors want big bucks to do  :cookoo: :cookoo:

See Marv is going to be using lots of gas and making some noise, hope you don’t ware yourself out

Jake wants out and I need a coffee so that’s all from my end for now

Take care
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2132 on: May 10, 2023, 12:42 PM »
Dang Bud
Sepsis is really dangerous. Hopefully the strong antibiotics do their job and the SIL recovers fully.

Got the 25th and 26th of the month booked off to drive South and pick up my new camper.
1st long trip in the new truck so will get to see what my mileage is like unloaded and loaded.
The new truck is really comfortable so this is gonna be sweet . ;)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2133 on: May 10, 2023, 09:46 PM »
Yogi are awake.
This guy was near the boat launch on my lake.

This guy was at my neighbour's cabin yesterday.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2134 on: May 11, 2023, 04:16 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 45* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                             Marv..........That's a lot of sawing but worth the efforts because of the rewards of getting the wood and chips. :thumbsup:  I'm glad Jen's project
                    is done and happy with the work. :clap:
                             H2l............Was the brush you cut in front of your house? ???
                             Bud...........I hope the antibiotics kick in an do what they're intended to do. :thumbsup:
                             Dave.........As the bears wake from their winter nap, they're pretty hungry, so beware. :whistle:
                             Wally.........I'll check in later and look for your report from yesterdays trip. :blink:
                             Yesterday I got more wood split but never got to the lawn, it still isn't growing that fast.
                             I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #2135 on: May 11, 2023, 04:52 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 47*, high of 75 today.

Dave…thanks for sharing the bear pictures, hopefully no problems at your cabin! Looking like Spring has arrived up there, no snow on the ground.  :clap: You’re going to be styling with the new truck and camper, best wishes on the upcoming road trip!  :thumbsup:
  Bud…wow, sending thoughts and prayers to your SIL, hope they can get that under control quickly.
  Marv…glad to read the contractor finished up and did a nice job for Jen!  :clap:  Hope you got off to a good start on her tree project yesterday…be careful with the saws today!  :thumbsup:
  H2..how’s the reservoir looking, is the dock at the launch above the water yet?
  Jeff…ended up catching 6 trout, kept 2 (14 & 15” ) for lunch. Stream was running perfect, had it all to myself.  ;D  Hope you are able to get the first cut in the books soon!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…will be looking forward to your post this morning! Hope the winds weren’t too bad and the fish were chomping!  :thumbsup:
  Steve..best of luck with the computer, hopefully it’s an easy quick fix.  :thumbsup:  I have to bite my tongue on the asylum seekers and pretty much everything else this administration is responsible for...Send them all to Delaware!  :%$#!:

Had an early Dr.’s appointment yesterday and was running late, one of those days hitting the ground running, lol.
  Some chainsaw work coming up this morning, nothing like what Marv has on his planner though!  ;D
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2136 on: May 11, 2023, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....good to hear you're pacing yourself with the outside chores, no need to aggravate the shoulder  :clap: 

Eddie.....sounds like a great day on the stream, congrats  :thumbsup:

IFF.....thoughts and prayers for your s-i-l , sepsis is serious stuff  >:(

WS.....glad to hear the renevations are done, bet those extra 2 weeks seemed like months waiting for it to be done  :whistle:

Drifter....guess their alarm clocks went off  :woot:

H2L....anyone having any luck with the eyes up there  ???

Ended up back on Ontario yesterday looking for browns, only found 1 willing to play  :blink:

Beautiful morning until that NW wind kicked in  ::)

A few little projects to get done around here today  ;)  Won't be long before we'll be attacking the log pile with saws in hand  :flex:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2137 on: May 11, 2023, 06:40 AM »
50* and sunny.

Drifter, Leaf's looked pretty good last night.

IW, the brush was on the bank of the lake. Mostly sumac, would love to kill it off but I would be locked up forever. I just like to see the water so keep in cut.

WW, well no "skunk". Not many fishing at all.

Eddie, as of last night the dock was still about 6" underwater.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2138 on: May 11, 2023, 09:18 AM »
H2L
It was about time they woke up.
Hopefully they can keep it up for 3 more games. ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2139 on: May 12, 2023, 04:52 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 49* and we had a brief shower but the sky looks like it's clearing up to the west. ::)
                             Eddie..........Sounds like you had a nice morning on the stream. :flex:
                             H2l.............That sumac sure can take over an area in a hurry. :icefish: :%$#!: Try vinegar, it kills a lot of stuff and is eco friendly.
                 mix a gallon of Vinegar with one 3 cups of Epsom salt and a 1/4 cup of Dawn dish detergent.  :flex:
                             Wally...........Nice Brown. :clap: Too bad the wind picked up. :cookoo:
                             Steve..........Hopeful ly you can get your computer fixed soon. :unsure:
                             Marv...........How's the tree job at Jen's place going? ???
                             Yesterday i got all the wood split finally, then I painted the new lift on my splitter.
                             I hope everyone has a good FRiday either at work ir out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2140 on: May 12, 2023, 05:17 AM »
  Partly cloudy skies and 54*, might touch 80 here today.

Jeff…way to go on the wood pile!  :clap:  Hope you’re not feeling any added pains this morning! The splitter looks awesome, excellent job!  :clap:
  Dave…best of luck to your Leafs moving forward!   :thumbsup:
  H2…not seeing much for rain over the next week, hopefully that dock will be coming up for air soon!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  Wally…congrats on the Brown and avoiding the skunk, great picture!  :clap:
  Marv..hope all is going well on your tree work, have a safe day with the saws!  :thumbsup:

Grandson’s team lost by 1 in the last inning last night, very good game. Granddaughter has a softball game this afternoon, will be looking for a shady spot, lol.
  Off to the hospital this morning to be in the waiting room and congratulate a buddy completing his last radiation treatment..will be a special moment for him crossing that finish line.  :bow:  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2141 on: May 12, 2023, 05:47 AM »
55* and a few clouds.

IW, do you use the mixture on the leaves or can it be used on where I cut it? Thanks. When I was "younger" I stayed pretty much ahead of it but there are areas where it is hard for me to get to. Like I said, being on the water prevents me from using anything that would kill everything off. Take it easy on the wood.

Eddie, sounds like a good game, good luck with todays game. Congrats to your "buddy".

Took a ride over to the bridge last evening, a man and his wife were fishing, no fish. The coyotes were going "wild" last night.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2142 on: May 12, 2023, 07:41 AM »
Well hopefully the last work.daynfor the week, hopefully a short one. I heard the Epsom salt dawn dish soap and water works great for killing weeds and all. A guy at work said a gal uses it and sprays on her weeds in the garden and by the next day they are wilted down and gone in a few days. Might habe to try it on a few places around the house here. We'll better get going in and see what needs to be done today. Have a great Friday everyone.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2143 on: May 12, 2023, 04:12 PM »
 Afternoon all,

Eddie…..congrats to your buddy on reaching the end of his treatment, best wishes to him for good health from here on out  :thumbsup:

IW….that splitter looks pretty tough  ;)

H2L….it doesn’t take long for the weeds to overrun an area  >:(

WS…..hope you had a relaxing day  @)

Not much happening here, catching up on some odds and ends around the house. Did sneak in a short ride this afternoon for lunch 😉

Have a good evening. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2144 on: May 13, 2023, 04:42 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 52* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        H2l..........I know sumac can get pretty big, I've only used the mixture on small plants and weeds. I spray right on the leaves of the things I
                 want to get rid of. :whistle:
                        Eddie.......That's a tough loss for the grandson's team. :( I hope you found some shade for the softball game. :unsure: Congratulations to your
                 friend completing the treatments. :flex:
                        Wally.......Did you get your ice cream or just lunch. :unsure:
                        Marv........I hope the trees haven't kept you from posting. :whistle:
                        Today we are putting some docks in for the weekend work.
                        I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2145 on: May 13, 2023, 05:02 AM »
  Partly cloudy and 57*, high of 70 today

Jeff…hope today’s dock work goes well, be careful with those slippery rocks waiting below!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…thought of you and Mr.WW yesterday when a trike pulled up beside me at a Stewart’s shop yesterday. I asked the guy if he would consider trading vehicles for the weekend…got a smile and “ not a chance “ for an answer.  ;D  Safe travels today if you’re out on another ice cream run!  :thumbsup:
  FH4..hope you had a good wrap to the work week, best of luck on the water today if you’re taking the boat out!  :thumbsup:
  H2..softball game got canceled, opposing team didn’t have enough players.  :-\
  Marv…hope you’re making good progress on the trees, have a safe day!   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words on my buddy, it was a very special moment seeing him cross the finish line yesterday!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Beautiful weather today for the garage sale, should be plenty of people out and about!  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2146 on: May 13, 2023, 05:13 AM »
57* and clear.

IW, thanks for the info.

WW, glad you got a short ride in. None of the ice cream shops have opened here yet. They have in Gloversville/Johnstown area. Sure they will open by the end of the month.

I have our bowling banquet tonight.

Drifter, what can I say. They played well enough in OT, they will only improve.

Have a good day and be well....h2l

Saw a friend yesterday, he's a BASS fisherman, but I call him a friend. Any way he had some pictures of some "huge" SMB. I bet a couple were close to 5lbs if not bigger. Water temp at 61.5. John had a stroke over the Winter so was surprised to see him out alone.
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2147 on: May 13, 2023, 06:55 AM »
Well not how I wanted to start out the weekend for mothers day is out at work, they shut down the plant yesterday to fix a leak and then started back up.  Product seemed good enough to store but they wanted more testing today.  I tried to argue about that they stored while upsets the other day but just deaf ears and not wanting to hear about what they did in the past.  Oh well more money in the bank account, just wish I was not so stressed out about it all. 

Hopefully the W stays down today and I might hit the big lake and map a bit of structure since the lake is down 14 feet and it sounds like we might hit 80 by Tuesday so we might start filling it back up.  So if I want to do this today might be my only chance before we get the snow coming off the mountain and filling the lake back up, well hopefully filling it back up so we can use more ramps that just one or 2 that are not out of the water.

Well everyone have a great Saturday and a great mothers day to all those Moms out there on Sunday.  Be safe and hopefully good weather for any activity you want to be enjoying.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2148 on: May 13, 2023, 07:03 AM »

Just a quick 'Hello".

I have 2 days into the s-i-l's trees. Thursday I stepped into a hole and wrenched my back so yesterday I took it pretty slow. I did have a tree to check out but I passed n the job.

Today I am heading to my sisters to help her spread 20 yards of mulch. I will see how I feel after that and may or may not head back to the s-i-l's.

Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2149 on: May 13, 2023, 07:48 AM »
Good morning ER’s. Marv no stepping in holes :nono: :nono: :nono:

Got a plumbing problem to tackle today, need to find the right PVC fittings that not all the big box stores handle anymore ???

Other than that got an itch where a tick got me in my back.

Heard my “home” lake in Colorado went from 5’ low to full pool in 36 hours of non stop rain ::) :o

Yup Mother’s Day fast approaching.

Not much to report on the sil, except not much sleep for the daughter

Coffees still on. Take care all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2150 on: May 13, 2023, 08:07 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....continued prayers for your s-i-l and daughter  :(

WS.....you know my "mom voice" REALLY wants to jump in here, but I'll try to control it  :woot: :nono: :whistle: :roflmao:

IW....hope the dock installs are problem free  :flex:

Eddie.....beautiful day for a garage sale, good luck  @)

H2L....surprised to hear your ice cream stands aren't open yet, everywhere we've been there have been people lined up at the windows  ;D

FH4.....sorry to hear you're stuck at work today :pinch:

Bike club meeting this morning, a lot of blah blah blah as plans are finalized for this year's believe 271 benefit ride ::)   we'll see what happens after that

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2151 on: May 13, 2023, 06:22 PM »
Well made it to the lake and seen how the boat did in the waves and pretty nice with the canopy up and trolling into the wind. And even caught a few slimy trout that we threw back. Was a nice day. Did not make it to the spot I wanted to as it was too long of a run from where we unloaded at but still found a few islands to map around.

Caught 2 of the 19 inch ones that looked the same and the daughter has the pictures of the other one and both of us holding our fish, then she out does us. All on my rod with a blue and silver crank bait. Then the big one decided to leave some eggs in the boat, luckily easily washed out.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2152 on: May 14, 2023, 04:46 AM »
Happy Mothers Day wallyworld..,,
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2153 on: May 14, 2023, 04:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Mother’s Day wishes to all the Moms and members spouses on our site today, especially the one who keeps us in line here on the 9:45..         :clap: :bow: Happy Mother’s Day Pat!  :bow: :clap:

Clear and 41*, high of 63 here today.

FH4…congrats on sharing a nice outing with your daughter, some real pretty trout!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope you enjoy your special day today, safe travels if you’re heading out for a Mother’s Day ride!!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…ughh, wrenching your back wasn’t in the planner, sorry to read that…hope you’re feeling some relief today!!  :thumbsup:
  Bud…best wishes, thoughts and prayers prayers continued for SIL and family.

Yesterday’s sale went fairly well, lots of people came through as there was a very large sale going on just up the road from where we were.  :thumbsup: 
  Meeting up with several of my immediate family this morning for a small prayer service at the cemetery, and then a nice gathering with all the children and grandchildren this afternoon..of course I’ll be on the grill most of time, lol.
  Cawfee’s on… ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2154 on: May 14, 2023, 05:23 AM »

Good morning Dom, Eddie, ER's.
                        Running late this morning.
                        Happy Mother's Day Pat and to all the other mother out there that might be reading IS this morning.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2155 on: May 14, 2023, 06:10 AM »
39* and sunny.
Happy Mothers to all the MOM's and a special one to WW. Hope you have a great day.

Scout has been really under the weather. She has had "bathroom" problems the past couple days. Of course it is on a weekend but may have to call the vet later this morning. It is really stressing the wife out, which she doesn't need right now.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2156 on: May 14, 2023, 06:28 AM »

Rain moved in again over night, looks like it will be a drizzling most of the morning.

Happy Mothers Day WW! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not sure if I will be able to work on the splitting today or not.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2157 on: May 14, 2023, 07:35 AM »
Morning all,

Thank you all for the happy Mother's Day wishes  :bow: :bow: 

Eddie.....glad to hear the sale went well  :clap:  enjoy all the family today  :)

IW.....hope your day goes well  @)

WS.....maybe Mother Nature is telling you to take a day off and rest  :whistle:

H2L.....sorry to hear Scout's not feeling too great, hope it's something simple  :(

FH4......congrats on the catching  :thumbsup:

Nothing much planned for today, maybe a ride on the mower  :woot:

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there  :thumbsup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2158 on: May 14, 2023, 11:21 AM »
Good day, at a friends using their computer to post will check on the status of mine tomorrow. Daily high temperature has been in the lower eighties past few days. It got close to ninety on Friday thankfully humidity levels are still low. A happy Mother's Day wished for Wallyworld and all the other mom's who are Ice Shanty members plus 9:45 member spouses to whom it applies. Believe this made national news this past Thursday two busloads of asylum-seeking male migrants arrived from NYC at a motel in town of Newburgh. This was after the Orange county executive and town of Newburgh Supervisor were told on Wednesday not to worry no immediate plans to send migrants to this hotel. the town of Newburgh now has a lawsuit filed against NYC . Another development in all of this is two couples who had booked rooms at this hotel for guests of their upcoming weddings found out those reservations have been canceled. One of the couples resides in state of Florida both originally from NY. have a June 24Th wedding scheduled at a local catering facility. they had 30 rooms booked for guests after seeing news stories contacted hotel spent 45 minutes on the phone before being told by employee, I'm sorry not able to help you then employee hung up on them. This couple has a signed contract with the hotel as the bride said to reporter it appears the hotel is acting more out of idea of making good sum of money over compassion for the migrants. Supposedly hotel while be paid a $190,00 dollars per night for rooms by NYC. Since this story was in yesterday's NY. Post (newspaper) I'm sure several law firms have made attempts to contact this couple and take legal action against the hotel. The hotel is part of the Choice chain a spokesperson said they will work with both couples and their guests in rebooking rooms. They article also reported that 30 homeless veterans who were staying at the hotel were relocated to other housing arrangements. One "Hot Mess" other towns/villages around NY. taking actions to prevent NYC from sending migrants to them our Governor is also now involved scrambling to find some type of solution to this issue. The irony of this is that NYC mayor Eric Adams is taking the same actions as was done to him by governor's of texas and Florida who sent busloads of migrants to the city after mayor Adams declared the city a safe place for those seeking asylum.
In less heated news mixed results for local college lacrosse teams ,Marist lost it's play-in game to Univ. of Delaware this past Wednesday and is done for this season. Both the Men's and Women's teams for Army played yesterday the women lost their game with james Madison men's team was victorious over Maryland 16 goals to 15 and will advance in the tournament. This coming week is the last of regular season play for high school teams in NY. I attended Newburgh's Senior day game this past Friday against Middletown who like Newburgh is struggling this year. Middletown still looking for it's first win Newburgh won the game by a score of 18 to 1 .Only one graduating senior for Newburgh this year the team's level of play looked better for this game. Newburgh's regular season ends on Monday it should be another victory as they are playing O'Neil who is also trying to get their first win of the season. If victorious Newburgh will finish with a 3-9 won/loss record they qualify for post season play thanks to being in a division with only 5-6 teams the top 4 advance to sectional post season play. Cornwall has two games this coming week with teams that are playing well this year and may finish with a record of 4-10 or 4-11 . Once again they might make sectional playoffs as only five teams in their division.
walllyworld may you have a good day and after lawn mowing get treated to a trip for ice cream if Mr.WW does not already have other plans for you.
IFF hope you can find the fitting possibly search to see if their are any plumbing supply places close to you. May you next report from daughter contain good news on your son in law.
Raquettedacker happy Mother's Day wishes sent for your spouse.  be careful working in the green houses as temperatures rise.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for the photos glad you had time to get out and fish. congratulations to your daughter and you on the trout. your daughter is becoming quite the sportswomen between her fishing and hunting . A Happy Mother's day to your wife.
Ice Wanderer  a Happy Mother's Day wished for your wife and DIl's . If you are working today may all go well for you .
Whopper Stopper agree with Wallyworld might be smart to relax today . I assume the mulch job at your sister's home was problem free.
Hunts2long Mother's Day greetings extended to your wife. May Scout's problem be easily treated so your wife can relax. If she is still waiting for her surgery best wished to her with the procedure .
Eddie glad you had a good day for the garage sale hopefully sold many items. Nice that there was a bigger garage sale close to you which brought people to your area.  May the prayer service be a comfort to all of you. Enjoy the afternoon with family.

May everyone have a good day. keep safe try to stay healthy . best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2159 on: May 15, 2023, 04:38 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 40* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          I need to rant. I just saw on the news that 30 homeless veterans were removed from a hotel that the VA was paying for to make room for
                 some of the migrants that has come across the border.  :cookoo:  :%$#!: Most of the veterans were disabled from the Iraq war. :%$#!:
                          Steve.........I hope your computer is fixed and ready to be picked up. :unsure:
                          H2l............I hope Scout starts feeling better soon. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.........I hoe you enjoyed your day on the mower. :flex:
                          Marv..........Maybe the rain would have moved out so you could split some wood. :unsure:
                          Eddie.........I'm glad the sale went well,  :clap: I hope most of everything was sold. :unsure:
                          On Saturday we put in two docks and then yesterday we mowed two properties. Unfortunately I think I'm done working for the summer. I was
                   trying to start a weed trimmer and I felt something pull in my shoulder. It was all I could do to do anything with my right arm. I should known better.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.