Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 238761 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #2190 on: May 21, 2023, 05:51 AM »
49* and some clouds.

WW, the pie looks good, I'm sure it is gone by now.

The wife was feeling some what better last night, no solid foods yet. Scout seems to getting better.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2191 on: May 21, 2023, 08:09 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....glad to hear your s-i-l is home, fingers crossed his leg will improve with time  :-\

H2L....when will Mrs H2 be ready to come home  ???  glad Scout is doing better  :clap:

Eddie.....congrats to your grandson  :thumbsup:  good to hear the garden made it thru the night  :woot:

WS.....hope your back is feeling better after a couple days off  :)

IW.....guessing you've been busy working this weekend, next weekend should bring all the "summer people" back in town  @)

The pie was pretty darn good if I do say so myself :whistle: that scoop ofvanilla ice cream on top didn't hurt either  :roflmao:

Hoping the sun comes out shortly to dry things out, another round of mowing is in order  :flex:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2192 on: May 21, 2023, 08:50 AM »
Graduation for my niece today, spent the day at the lake and played most of it. Fished for a little while and fried some fish and had some good food. Pulled the kids around on the tube and they all had some fun, burned some gas and got more time on the motor so that is always good. Most the time I was half to 3/4 throttle so that I was not pulling the kids too fast kept it around 15 to 23 mph. Every now and then would get them to 32. Still think I might need to reprop the boat as I am only getting 36 as my top speed. But still is on plane in no time. Glad everyone is having a good weekend. Hope all the gardens and such still to good, the wife has not even thought about hers this year, been too busy. Have a fantastic Sunday. OH and did catch one crappie and talked to one guy he caught lots of walleye and I just could not get them for some reason the last couple times out.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2193 on: May 22, 2023, 05:41 AM »
46* and sunny.

WW, rumor has it that she "may" come home today. I am in the "starting" gate, waiting for a phone call. Done this before. After about 8 years you would think they would know we don't live in Queens! In a way it is good, I have sat in her room 3 or 4 hours while they discharge her, think I would rather be driving. Now if I can just get them to sit her outside, I wouldn't have to go in.

The lake has gone down about 1 1/2 feet in the past week or so. Seeing lots of docks and boats going into the water.

Talked to my brother last night, his wife is just doing OK.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #2194 on: May 22, 2023, 05:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Looks like almost a repeat of yesterday’s weather less the wind today..48* with a high of 70.

FH4…glad you’ve been getting some boat time in, nice Crappie!  :clap:  Bet that tube ride was a little chilly!!  ;D
  Wally…we got spurts of sunshine yesterday, but the winds dried everything up. Hope you were able to get your mowing done…that’s on today’s planner here, lol.  :thumbsup:
  H2…thanks for the update, good news on both accounts!   :clap:  Imagine it will be getting busy up your way this weekend. The Yankees are finally getting back in their rhythm…hopefully I didn’t just jinx them!  ;D
  Jeff/Marv…hope all is going well with you fellas!   :thumbsup:
  Dom…saw that pie on the lunch/dinner thread…nice taste of Spring, well done!   :clap:
  Steve…hope they’re making progress on your computer!   :thumbsup:

Never did get the brush pile burned off yesterday with the steady winds, today looks good for that without worrying about the woods catching up.
  Getting some visitors again at the hummingbird feeder’s, hopefully that’s a good sign of things to come…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning H2, that’s excellent news on your wife!! Congratulations and have a safe trip!  :bow:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2195 on: May 22, 2023, 07:46 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....hope the phone call has already come, safe travels  :thumbsup:

Eddie....saw on the local news last night possibility of another frost Wednesday night  :%$#!:  good luck with the brush pile  ;)

FH4.....glad you're getting some hours on the new motor, the fish will come  :whistle:

Packing some clothes/food, hooking up the boat and heading north to Lake Ontario for a few days  :thumbsup:  hope to find a few of the big eyes that roam the waters up there  ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2196 on: May 23, 2023, 05:02 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 40* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                           H2l.........I'm glad to read that everything went well with your wife's procedure. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                           Wally......If there is another frost Wednesday, that's a good thing here, it will help get rid of the black flies. :whistle: No I'm not on a sling.
                           Eddie......I hope you were able to get your brush pile burned down. :unsure: Kudo to you sons for getting your grandson out fishing. :flex: :clap:
                 I can't let my are slow me down, I can do most anything as long as I don't have raise my arm over shoulder height. :blink:
                           Bud........That's a nice looking trailer, it will come in handy for a lot more things. :thumbsup:
                           Fish........I'm glad that you are enjoying the new boat and breaking it in right. :thumbsup:
                           Marv.......How is you back? ???
                           I didn't post for a couple of days, I've been really busy. I worked over the weekend as Wally presumed, Saturday I did a complete mowing and
                 trimming on a lakefront property, while my boss/neighbor was inside sanding putting urethane on some window sills. Sunday I pressure washed the concrete
                 steps and a flagstone walkway at the place.
                          I hope everyone has a Good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2197 on: May 23, 2023, 05:21 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Fair skies and 47*, high of 72 forecasted.

Jeff…glad you’ve been keeping busy, was hoping everything was alright!  :thumbsup:   :flex:
  Wally…best of luck to Team WW with the walleyes, hope it’s banner trip!!  :clap:  I’ll have the tarp’s ready..and the fingers crossed, lol. Right now they’re calling for lows of 39* here Wednesday & Thursday night but we all know how that can go.  ;D
  H2..hope you had safe travels and your wife rested easy in her own bed last evening…best wishes continued for her!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope your tree project is almost in the books, stay safe with the saws!   :thumbsup:

The brush pile is history, lol, glad to see that finally gone! Granddaughter had a make up softball game yesterday that was previously rained out. Almost wished they had taken a forfeit, lost 18-7, Doh!
  Dr. appointment today and Little League game tonight, lol.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2198 on: May 23, 2023, 05:25 AM »
47* and sunny.

IW, for a man with a bad wing, you are staying pretty busy.

Well, got the call at about 9:30 and headed out. I was in her room by 1:40. They had her discharged at 3 but had to wait for a wheelchair for 45 minutes. Traffic getting out of the city wasn't too bad and we were home about 8 last night. She is sore but glad to be home. Scout was happy to see her.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2199 on: May 23, 2023, 05:44 AM »
 Good morning everyone :bow:

61 degrees, heading to 80 by this afternoon.

WW...Best wishes that Lake Ontario treats you good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IW... I fought my back all through the s-i-l's tree job. Everyday it felt fine for about an hour then the muscles in my lower back would start to spasm making just walking hurt. The next few days will be light duty and an ice pack.

Eddie...Good going with the brush pile :thumbsup: Sounds like a wild game ;D The tree job was in the books for about 15 minutes, then the neighbor came over and asked if we wanted 3 of his dead oaks. I said we would take them but it won't be for 2-3 weeks. The girls have a cousin that is in need of some firewood so if he helps we will give him the wood.

h2l...Glad to read your wife is back home  :thumbsup:

This morning I need to empty my trailer and finish stacking the wood. It appears I will be very close to 2.5 cords when all the wood is piled. I still have a few trees at my sisters, but won't be able to work on those for a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2200 on: May 23, 2023, 08:12 AM »
Well moved the camper down by the house to start getting it all cleaned up and get the rest of my ice fishing gear out of it and stored away. Hopefully will be heading out to the lake for the weekend. The wife wants to camp for her birthday weekend so that is what I am trying to get accomplished.  Plus I can play on the lake with the boat hopefully.  Ordered some gear yesterday and found a windshield cover for the boat so I am not ratcheting down the piece of carpet each time and this one is weather proof, got it through Cabela's and did not mind the price to much.  See how it is when it shows up, hopefully tomorrow. So we will see when the other gear from Hagen's shows up.  Well have a great Tuesday and hope some get some good fishing in and you all enjoy the day.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2201 on: May 23, 2023, 08:32 PM »
Good evening crew, not a lot happening on by end.  Got fridge loaded on trailer with grandson help, was a tight fit even with the doors off, next was loading up a 7’ curio oak cabinet that was left in grand daughters, it being glass 3 sides and mirrored back, the front slides to open, sure is a heavy one.  Would like to sell it here rather than taking it to Tennessee.  But if not finding any takers, will find a place for In the mobile home. 

Daughter says they seem to have caught a bug of some sort, and wonder if Jim brought it home from the hospital.  So I’m not joining them for meals.  Jake loves my cooking 😁, and so do I 😂.  May see a shower tomorrow afternoon so need to get the cabinet covered.

Hope all’s with you and yours
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2202 on: May 23, 2023, 08:51 PM »
Good evening, hopefully computer issues resolved and I will be posting on a more frequent basis. The asylum seekers issue continues to evolve her in the Mid-Hudson river valley -south eastern NY. Since my last post back on may 14Th .migrants have been sent to hotel in Poughkeepsie (Dutchess county) and one in Liberty (Sullivan county) . Those sent to Liberty have been relocated to Poughkeepsie after the owner of hotel in Liberty would not fully agree to NYC's terms for housing the city wanted all of the hotels rooms and qwner still wanted to keep some for travelers. Supervisors for both counties have issued a state of emergency . A state supreme court judge issued a temporary order stopping NYC from sending more people to Dutchess county. Sullivan county's supervisor issued order that hotels/motels can not take Social Service clients from outside of the county. There was also concern about the hotel in Sullivan county earlier this month a 16 month old toddler who was living at the motel with her parents and an older sibling died after getting into the drug Fentynal which her parents were using supposedly her parents passed out after taking the drug and children found it the older child is still recovering. Parents, one biological grandmother and alleged drug dealer all facing various charges. The grandmother is claimed to have used crack in the children's presence. There was also a drug raid at this hotel this past April.
Closer to my location the story of homeless veterans being removed from a town of Newburgh hotel to make room for asylum seekers was a fabricated story started by a spokesperson for a veteran's advocacy group out of Dutchess county. One of the state assembly man for my region was at the hotel this past Saturday apologizing to staff and owner after he did an interview with Fox news knocking the hotel for displacing the veterans.
The high school lacrosse regular season ended this past week. Newburgh finished season with a record of 3-9 and qualified for sectional tournament among class A schools. They play Kingston tomorrow winner will face Monroe-Woodbury this Saturday in championship game. Cornwall finished with a record of 5-10 and did not qualify for sectional tournament they are a class B team. New York public high schools are divide into 4 classes for lacrosse based on the high school's student population. Class A is largest schools Class D smallest .
Hunts2long glad you wife now is at home, Nice that you beat rush hour traffic out of NYC. Best wished for her with recovery from the procedure. Good to read Scout is feeling better.
 Ice Wanderer sorry to hear you maybe looking at shoulder surgery. Have you received a date yet for the MRI . Take it easy helping out your neighbor with getting homes ready for the coming Summer season.
IFF may things improve for your SIL. Nice looking trailer should have space for all the items you want to move from Wisconsin to Tennessee .
Whopper Stopper good to hear you have finished the tree work at your SIL's home. May the "Girls" cousin agree to help with the job at SIL's neighbor's home. Nice gesture letting him/her keep the wood from job for helping you. Keep a watch on your back and rest as needed to prevent things from getting worse.
Wallyworld good fishing wished for the two of you. Hopefully we will get to see some photos of trophy walleyes.
Fish/hunt4ever belated congratulations to your niece on her graduation. May the weather cooperate and the camper gat cleaned out so lake trip for your wife's birthday can happen as planed. Nice to read you have made a few trips out in the new boat.
Eddie congrats to your sons on getting your one grandson into some trout. Best wished to your grandchildren with remaining games of their softball and little league teams. Good the weather allowed you to burn the brush pile. Sounds like you are prepared for any late frost which might afect your garden.
Raquettedacker,OldSailor,Icefisher-45,Zcm-82 and Tom Turkey may all be good with you gentlemen and your families.
Drifter thank you for the links to Mother's Day ice fishing contest and news on the wildfire near you. May the fire be put out since you posted on it. I also hope you had a nice Canadian Veteran's day yesterday.

May everyone keep safe and stay healthy. best wished to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2203 on: May 24, 2023, 05:04 AM »
53* and hazy.

Mr. C, welcome back. I see some of the news coming out of your area on the local news. It is a mess. Just the way "they" like it.

IFF, good luck with the moving.

The wife has her moments. I think she is getting better, she "yelled" at me last night.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2204 on: May 24, 2023, 05:28 AM »

Good morning Doug, ER's,
                        It's 47* and mostly clear here. ::)
                        This will be my third attempt to post. :%$#!:
                        H2l.........I'm glad that your wife is home and resting comfortably , maybe that's what Scout's problem, missing you wife. :clap: To your comment
                about my working with a bad wing: I made a commitment to my neighbor and I will try to keep it as long as I can. He told me that I need to do to get
                myself better. I will work up till the time of surgery if it is needed. :blink:
                        Steve.....I hope your computer stays problem free. :unsure:
                        Eddie.....I'm glad that the brush pile is now history. :flex:
                        Marv......Try a product called Theraworx, it's for leg cramps but I've used it for other things and it helps. Isn't a muscle spasm the same as a cramp. :whistle:
                 You can find it in most pharmacies. :flex:
                        Bus........Glass is very heavy, Safe travels. :thumbsup:
                        Wally......Good fishing if you're heading out again. :thumbsup:
                        I called the radiology dept. at the VA and I got my appointment for the MRI, June 8th, at 4:45 pm.         
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2205 on: May 24, 2023, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

No fishing today, winds are supposed to be in the 20 mph range waves 2-4’. That usually means 4-6’
Got some perch yesterday and 1 eye 28” 7 lbs

Will give it a another try either this evening or in the morning.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2206 on: May 24, 2023, 05:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D    Partly cloudy and 54*, some showers and maybe a T-storm moving in this afternoon, high of 71.

Steve…glad to see you up and running again!  :clap:  Good luck to the Newburgh squad advancing, always liked the underdogs.  :thumbsup:
  Bud…best wishes to the family getting over the bug, hope your S-I-L is making some progress with his recovery.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…hope the weather is in your favor for the camping trip this weekend, Happy Birthday wishes to your wife!  :clap:
  Marv…my pepper plants would be happy seeing that 80* weather, send some East!  ;D    Glad Jen’s tree project is finished up, hopefully their cousin jumps on the offer, more than fair deal.   :clap:
  H2…good news on your wife being back home, best wishes continued for her recovery!  :clap:  Getting yelled at is a good sign, just don’t overdo it!   ;D
  Jeff…glad you were able to get an appointment scheduled fairly soon, June is approaching fast.  :thumbsup:
  Wally…Congratulations on the walleye, that’s a beauty!!  :clap:  Best of luck with the afternoon trip if the winds calm down!  :thumbsup:

Grandson’s team took another win last evening. It was a close game all the way through, scored 2 runs in the bottom of the 6th with two outs to take the win.  :flex:
   The rain coming will be a plus, it’s been pretty dry. Not sure if my garden is ready for a T-storm yet so will be covering up some of the beds to be on the safe side.   Cawfee’s still hot…

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2207 on: May 24, 2023, 06:59 AM »
Good morning, forecast here is for a cooler day and winds to push the smoke back north some, I was wondering why it’s been so hazy, and finally heard on TV what the cause was from wild fires up Dave’s way

Pat that looks like Russ is holding a fish of a lifetime for most fishermen’s  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Haven’t heard what will be on tap for daughters birthday today, pretty sure she’s  not up yet.

Jake is demanding his breakfast so I better get at it

Good day to all

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2208 on: May 24, 2023, 10:03 AM »
IFF…happy birthday to your daughter!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2209 on: May 24, 2023, 07:09 PM »
Got all the rigging on the new truck done and am off on a 1,000 mile trek down to Lacombe Alberta in the morning.
Will drive down unloaded and drive back with the new truck camper in the bed.
Should be able to get good numbers loaded and unloaded on the trip.
We'll see how badly the camper effects gas mileage.
Got a bunch of wild fires to negotiate on the trip. Tons of smoke in sections. Alberta is burning pretty bad.  :'(

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2210 on: May 25, 2023, 04:04 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 35* clear here on my hill this morning. ::)
                             Dave..........Be safe negotiating the wild fires. :flex: I was thinking about your mileage, do you think the heavy smoke in the air affect
                    the gas mileage? ???
                             Wally..........Congrat ulations to Mr. WW for a nice Walleye. :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
                             Eddie..........Congrat ulations to your grandson's team for the win. :thumbsup: Hopefully the temperature doesn't get to freezing. :unsure:
                             Marv...........I'm sure the cousin will take the offer. :whistle:
                             Bud............Hopeful ly everyone beats the bug that's going around. :unsure:
                             H2l.............Yellin g is a good sign that she's getting better. :woot:
                             Yesterday I was asked by my neighbor to go to the association that we take care of and do the mowing. They are having their annual
                    association meeting on Saturday, and they he wanted the place looking spiffy. I lucked out and finished up about 2 minutes before the rain started.
                             Not much going on today. maybe working on some of the wood the guy gave me last week.
                             I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2211 on: May 25, 2023, 04:41 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

56 heading to 75 later today. Yesterday I lost a couple of posts so finally gave up.

IW good luck with the wood. You had asked about cramps and spasms. I always think of cramps like Charley horses. What I get is a sudden spasm that lasts about 2 seconds and almost drive you to your knees. They make walking hard and doubly so if the ground is uneven. I will check out Theraworx, Thanks.

WW...Congratulation to Mr WW on a dandy :thumbsup:

Eddie...Sounds like some action packed ball games :thumbsup:

Dave...Safe travels :thumbsup:

Today my s-i-l and I are heading to my sisters to start helping set up for a Birthday party on Saturday. My b-i-l has been fighting medically induced Leukemia for the last 12 months. He has returned from the hospital under hospice care and wanted a last chance to see some of his friends and relatives. It's going to be a bitter sweet event, but we all agreed to make it the best party we can.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2212 on: May 25, 2023, 05:02 AM »
39* and sunny. I am sure it is cooler away from the lake.

WW, nice walleye Mr. WW has there.

Drifter, have a safe trip. I am starting to believe that team from Florida may be for real. I was liking the Stars but they aren't doing very well. Anyboby but VGK's. The Rochester Amerks are looking pretty good in the AHL Calder Cup. I had 1/2 season tickets to them when I lived in Rochester.

Woke up at 5, the wife was out in the kitchen making her a tea. She had fed Scout and was measuring the stove; think we may need a new one. It is on an island and has downdraft vent (Jenn-Air) to the outside. She "hates" the Jenn-Air and finding another with downdraft that will fit is going to be a pain.

The wife is doing better this morning. Haven't heard from my brother.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2213 on: May 25, 2023, 05:25 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 38*, high of 63 today.

Jeff…heard on the local news last evening of a chance for freezing temps in the Hilltowns, but we were ok here.  Glad you were able to get your project done before the rain moved in!  :thumbsup:  It looked like we were going to get pounded here, but we didn’t get much rain at all.
  Dave…wow, Alberta sure has a mess going on with all those wildfires!! Wishing you safe travels and a problem free ride dodging the fires to your destination, be careful Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…Happy be-lated Birthday wishes to your daughter!   :bow:
  Wally…hope Team WW is back on those slammer walleyes again today, best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  H2…best wishes continued for your wife with her recovery, glad all is going well so far!  :clap:

Looks like the cooler weather will be on its way out after tomorrow, seeing lots of 70’s and 80’s on the way!
  Off for an early Dr. appointment this morning and mulching is on today’s planner…Cawfee’s on!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2214 on: May 25, 2023, 05:28 AM »
Morning all,

Had about 4 hours of steady rain yesterday, waited for it to pass then hit the water and got our first skunk of the season. Trying a different bay today, hopefully with better results.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2215 on: May 25, 2023, 07:15 AM »
Drifter man that looks bad for fires, hope that is not going to be the entire summer for everyone up there.

Well a long day at work yesterday and then farmers market with the wife, they did pretty good. Back at it again today and hopefully the last long day of the week and then on to camping, the only problem is I have not got much done on that front, parts run towards Casper Tuesday night for the BIL but was able to meet the SIL half way and then come home but still a couple hours out of the day, that was after the wife had meeting for the farmers market board and getting windshield replaced in the jeep.  So it was a long day for her as well.  So hopefully get some things done and camper cleaned out and ready, boat should be ready to go.  Have a great Thursday everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #2216 on: May 25, 2023, 09:18 PM »
Good evening sunny but windy day here with a high temperature in the low sixties. Looked at local and other news this morning latest with the ongoing asylum seekers is that some hotels are now Sueing counties because of their emergency rulings and getting court orders to prevent hotels from accepting the asylum seekers. Also NY. Governor Hochul would like to us dorms at state colleges to house these people temporary solution if carried through since the end of August students return to these colleges.
Newburgh's boys varsity lacrosse season ended yesterday with a semifinal loss to Kingston by score of 14 goals to zero. This was the first time in the twenty something year history of Newburgh having a lacrosse program a boy's team qualified for sectional tournament. Only losing one player to graduation so hopefully things go better next year .
IFF may your daughter's family get over the bug quickly. Best wished for your SIL may his leg start to heal from the infection. Belated Birthday wishes sent for your daughter. Best wished for you and jake when you start rip to Tennessee.
Drifter may you have a safe trip both ways. Hopefully dodging all the wild fires does not add to many more miles onto an already long trip.
Ice Wanderer glad you beat the rain and th association's lawn at "Club House" is mowed and grounds look better for the upcoming annual membership meeting. may all have gone well with today's firewood processing.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear about your BIL's battle with cancer may his birthday party have more sweet then bitter moments. Also may the product I.W. is recommending help you with the back muscle spasms.
Hunts2long best to you in the search for a new stove with features similar to your current one.
Eddie good to read you did not receive any frost. may all have gone well at the doctor's and with the mulching.
Wallyworld may today's trip to a different section of lake Ontario have yielded the two of you better results.
Fish/hunt4ever sounds like you are having a busy week. may you find time to complete cleaning the camper for this weekend's lake trip.

I need to see the times for Taylor Swift's concerts this weekend at Met-Life Stadium in NJ. There are concerns over how much additional traffic the concerts will cause over the memorial Day weekend. I'm assuming all the concerts are in the evening so it should not affect my travel to Sister and BIL's home.

Keep safe,stay healthy. best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #2217 on: May 26, 2023, 04:37 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                                    It's 38* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                                    H2l............Did you try going on line to look for a stove that will work for you. :unsure: I'm glad to read that your wife is up and doing
                         things. :flex: :clap:
                                    Steve........This migrant thing is getting out of hand everywhere. It's going to cause big problems across the country.  :cookoo:
                                    Marv.........What a great gesture your family is doing for your brother in law. :flex: :bow:
                                    Eddie........I'm glad you escaped any frost yesterday, and hopefully the same for this morning. :unsure:
                                    Fish..........You sure are a busy man, hopefully everything come together for a good relaxing camping trip this weekend. :thumbsup:
                                    Bud..........Safe travels back to Tennessee. :flex:
                                    Wally........Sorry to hear about the skunk, hopefully better trips are ahead. :clap: :whistle:
                                    Yesterday I got a lot of the wood cut to length then I did some window washing, the pollen build up was getting to me. I couldn't believe
                         how green the paper towel was after cleaning one window.
                                    Today is lawn mowing day here and that just might do it for me today.
                                    I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2218 on: May 26, 2023, 04:46 AM »
Morning all,

Beat the skunk yesterday just no walleyes. 11 small mouth bass, 2 perch and 1 sheepshead. (all released unharmed)  No one is catching much of anything up here, not sure what the problem is. Heading home this morning before all the weekend campers show up.

Yes it was COLD!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2219 on: May 26, 2023, 05:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 42*, high of 67 today. It looks like we’re going to jump right into summer temps starting this weekend.

Marv…I don’t know how I missed your post yesterday morning, my apologies. So very sorry to read that about your B-I-L. Sending Birthday wishes to him along with thoughts and prayers for all…God Bless.

Jeff..the pollen has been crazy! No frost here this morning although the local news made another mention of it possible again last night. Glad you have an easy day scheduled for today… :clap:
  Steve…safe travels to NJ, hope you have a great weekend with the family!  :thumbsup:  Will bite my tongue on the illegal immigrants and those who need to be held accountable..our country is in deep trouble!!  :%$#!:
  FH4…hope all your plans come together, have a great weekend!!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…congrats on avoiding the skunk, sorry you couldn’t find the walleyes you were searching for, dang! Thanks for the updates, have a safe trip back home!  :thumbsup: :clap:
  H2…gonna be a busy weekend on the reservoir!! Hope your wife is feeling better each passing day!   :thumbsup:

Got most of the mulch done yesterday, heading out for one more load shortly to wrap that up, Dr.’s appointment went well yesterday.   Cawfee’s on…

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.