Author Topic: Re: Henry's Lake  (Read 5683 times)

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Henry's Lake
« Reply #60 on: Dec 26, 2015, 12:27 AM »
The temperature is -3 now going to get to - 10 tonight and tomorrow night . That should freeze the slush .
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline fishonDan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Dec 26, 2015, 08:06 AM »
That sounds great I'm headed up Monday going to fish Monday Tuesday and Wednesday,come by say hi, I will at the hatchery or somewhere I can walk out!!

Offline Photobill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Dec 26, 2015, 09:08 AM »
I have minus 9 at my place at 8AM.
Hoping for hard slush.

We fished the hatchery Christmas eve morning for 3 hours and landed 11 fish in 4-6 FOW.
Fished the same spot we had fished two days before and all the exposed slush had frozen solid so it was not too bad.
Did have one fish that was 5 pounds. When we were in the parking lot packing up a sheriff's deputy pulled behind me so I could not back out and asked if I was Ryan. I told him no and he said someone had called to report fisherman set up well inside the bouys which was true. He said Damon was not around nad he was going out to get their information and that Fish and Game people were on the way. These guys were just outside the open water.

Offline Groundtrac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Dec 26, 2015, 10:33 AM »
I have never been able to figure out why it is so darn hard for people to read the regulations and educate themselves on the places they fish.

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #64 on: Dec 26, 2015, 10:39 AM »
Last week there was a group fishing the open water right next to the blue pvc pipe . Damon came down and they left .
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline fishonDan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Dec 26, 2015, 12:07 PM »
Is it marked where you can start fishing?? I'm not looking for trouble just want to catch fish and have a good time, I'm sure I will be fine I can read and always play with in the law!!!

Offline curt69

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #66 on: Dec 26, 2015, 12:17 PM »
There are marker bouys out on the lake about 50 yards out from where you access the lake at the Hatchery . You cant miss them . Just go out past them .
Catch'em and Eat'em

Offline fishonDan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Dec 31, 2015, 12:50 PM »
Had a great trip, landed 8 fish in a day and a half of fishing one 4lb many 20 inch 2 pounders. It was great I will be back next year for sure!!! Just want to thank everyone who helped me with tips on what to use and where to fish. What a great lake and some of the prettiest fish I have ever caught. Thank god for lakes like Henry's!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.