The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Fishing on Saturday?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Big-Jake

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Shackless wonder
Fishing on Saturday?
« on: Mar 12, 2008, 11:09 AM »
Anyone going out on saturday that wouldn't mind meeting up let me know.

I know some are working and some volunteering - It is for a good cause....see you soon

Jake
A friend will come and bail you out of jail...But a good friend will be sitting beside you in the cell yelling holy sh** that was fun!

Offline maineduckhunter

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Stop Bucket Biologist and Kill ALL Maine Pike!!!
Re: Fishing on Saturday?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 12, 2008, 11:14 AM »
A bunch of us are heading up to Great Pond if the conditions are good.....you should join us!!!  Check the PikeFest 08 Post......

Offline iProzac1982

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Free Line Rides!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:09 PM »
Headin' north myself.. Chamberlain bound  ;D
Brook Trout: Catch and Serve with Butter

Offline fish hunter 1975

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:21 PM »
I am waiting to hear what the ice looks like from Mike G. But worst case I am headed across the road to Norway lake. My wife told me if I stay close she will bring me down some hot coco to the shack. That just migh :-* :-* :-*t do it.

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:36 PM »
I am waiting to hear what the ice looks like from Mike G. But worst case I am headed across the road to Norway lake. My wife told me if I stay close she will bring me down some hot coco to the shack. That just migh :-* :-* :-*t do it.

Ice will be fine on Great for Sat.  Just bring creepers and reccommend wheelers over sleds at that this point..... could probably get by w/ a picked sled.  Good luck. :tipup:

Offline fshnfool

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:53 PM »
Ice will be fine on Great for Sat.  Just bring creepers 

No need for creepers......we still need entries for the Digger Award  :woot: :pinch: :blink: :cookoo: :%$#!:

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 12, 2008, 01:00 PM »
No need for creepers......we still need entries for the Digger Award  :woot: :pinch: :blink: :cookoo: :%$#!:

Well if that's the case Fool, we got all the ingredients to make your wishes come true... that light dusting of snow we just got should make it extra challenging :unsure: ;D  Beats the slush, that's for sure. :tipup:

Offline Big-Jake

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Shackless wonder
« Reply #7 on: Mar 12, 2008, 01:39 PM »
I am in south portland overnight friday - I am still trying to find coverage. Friday night may be a "late night" so I am not sure if I will be up to great by 5 am - But I will certainly push the limits if it means fishing.  what are you targeting there? Browns & Pike is my guess???

Let me know some more info about where you are at and what time people are leaving so maybe I can join up and follow

Hit me with a PM

Jake
A friend will come and bail you out of jail...But a good friend will be sitting beside you in the cell yelling holy sh** that was fun!

Offline BoneHead

• Team IceShanty Addict
Never argue with an idiot, he will just bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Offline trout chaser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 12, 2008, 05:37 PM »
Anyone going out on saturday that wouldn't mind meeting up let me know.

I know some are working and some volunteering - It is for a good cause....see you soon

Jake
     theres a derby on square pond in shpleigh

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.