New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: How much can 1 guy drag on the ice??  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Dull Hooks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: How much can 1 guy drag on the ice??
« Reply #30 on: Mar 16, 2008, 02:19 PM »
My trappers basket is all I got.With my tipups , 3 jig rods, small box of jigs with extra hooks and split shot in it.A thermos , and gatorade or powerade.Snack or two and maybe a couple of sammichs.My little chair , 5gallon bucket which my bait bucket fits into and my hand auger.If I am lucky my catch goes into the bucket with my bait on top of it.Oh and a scoop , minnow net and 2 rod holders.

Thats it for me.

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #31 on: Mar 16, 2008, 02:59 PM »
Dull Hooks, I was the same, but I'll tell you a small sled makes it a lot better. Easier and safer...

I wouldn't mine going with SHills, If I forgot anything they have it!!!  ;D

"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline The Farmer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:40 PM »
i saw a guy about a month ago lugging a jetsled full of perch off with 2 other guys out on chaumont

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:56 PM »
   I will be drag everything out possibly even the kitchen sink   not sure why but I seem to take alot of gear on the ice even  when i know all i need is a couple jig rods a jig box a bait bucket/seat and an auger maybe tipdowns if im after gills or crappies  or tip-ups if im after pike or walleyes.   I still bring everything... and i fish alone alot     I will be on chautauqua I'll be the guy having the heart attack before I even start cutting my 25-30 holes...another issue for another thread...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.