The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Bartons Cove Report  (Read 17422 times)

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Bartons Cove Report
« Reply #150 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:19 AM »
Well Done flagg's I new you couldn't hold off for to long now lets see if Porter has any thing left????? It"s my feeling he's coming back with an all out attack.I have to get ready for work,but I will be watching ICE SLAM 2008  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Art
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #151 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:23 AM »
Well Done flagg's I new you couldn't hold off for to long now lets see if Porter has any thing left????? It"s my feeling he's coming back with an all out attack.I have to get ready for work,but I will be watching ICE SLAM 2008  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Art

Butchy, your quite the little instigator ha? Keep it up and we will give you your own segment, Spy vs. Spy - 'bitc 'hin with Butchy

It's going to be almost impossible to one up that post! My reccommednation is to Walk-Off... " Thank you EVERYBODY!"
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #152 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:27 AM »
Not me :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Just trying to keep it fair thats all flagg's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
« Reply #153 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:36 AM »
flaggs--

i we have a 4 wheeler on the cove, wait and see how far apart i set them up

bring your binoculars!!

Burp

Lenz
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline d3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pay attention as the kids are always watching
« Reply #154 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:39 AM »
I just got doen reading the post from yesterday to today and I have to say that I don't care who you are that right there is funny.  I needed a good laugh.  I think I will enjoy the amusment of you twisted hard water fisherman.  WE should have a show called pimp my ice sled.  That would be a good time.   WE can make teams like junk yard wars.  We will will have to discuss this tommorrow I think It would be a fun summer project.  Then when the sleds are done we can use them as prizes in a tournament for the winners cjhoice of a charity.  What do you guys think are you in or out.  Comments welcome.

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #155 on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:42 AM »
Just signed on contract, we are VERY PLEASE to have him...

d3 in our exclusive Pimp My Sled segment!  Congratulations and welcome to The Porter and Flaggs Growler Hour!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline justlooking9

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #156 on: Mar 14, 2008, 11:08 AM »
This is great stuff, so much better than doing work!! ;D

Offline jeepsw1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Zippo Outdoor pro-staff
« Reply #157 on: Mar 14, 2008, 11:17 AM »
God you guys are making it hard for me to miss this.  The way the ice is going, i'll be lucky to get out again... :'( :'( :'(

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #158 on: Mar 14, 2008, 11:34 AM »
Just got my bait and all I can say is I can't wait for tomorrow. You guys are a riot!!! It should be a hell of a day.

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #159 on: Mar 14, 2008, 12:46 PM »
I will not be there regretfully I must attend a wake for my friends grandmother  good luck guys  I hope the ice lasts another week :tipup:
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #160 on: Mar 14, 2008, 12:58 PM »
Bummer!!! :(

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #161 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:11 PM »
Ron, sorry to hear that - we'll miss you buddy. Take care.

You can catch us on ESPN tomorrow night on the Flaggs and Porter Growler Hour though! Funniest Ice Fishing show on earth! ;D

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #162 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:13 PM »
!!!!! YOU WIN !!!!!

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #163 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:14 PM »
priceless!!!!!!
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline justlooking9

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #164 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:32 PM »
hahahahah, thats awesome

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
« Reply #165 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:44 PM »
that is so wrong on so many levels..

i need a drink

burp
lenz
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline [email protected]

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #166 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:50 PM »
Flaggs,

I feel like I need to clarify why they call me Porter:

(Image removed from quote.)

I am very well aware that I carry alot of crap onto the ice ;D  And yes, I will bring that 2x4 to whip you upside the head..... you crazy zagnut! :P   Now my tackle pile on my sled only tops out at 4' 3inches ;D  I may need a tow from a 4 wheeler for sure :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and Ron - you're going to this event on Saturday :callcops:  Don't be trying to secretly make plans with Dsouth to catch monster pike without us - ::) We are on to that trick! :nono:  You will show up, catch tiny pike or get skunked altogether and love it :laugh:  Don't make me call you Saturday :flex: - Porter
[/quote

Next weekend my group is thinking about a western Mass trip. :tipup:One last try :tipup:
Pat, Ron Carr +????. :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:
 ;Ddsouth ;D

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #167 on: Mar 14, 2008, 01:59 PM »
that is so wrong on so many levels..

i need a drink

burp
lenz

May be, but one thing is for sure... it sure is a F-in Riot!

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #168 on: Mar 14, 2008, 02:53 PM »
touche porter...and flaggs...I love being part of the growler hour but I am looking for a contract extension....

K

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #169 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:01 PM »
JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW I CARRY A VIDEO CAMERA 24-7 SO I WONT MISS A THING AND ILL MAKE SURE I HAVE A FULL TAPE AN CHARGED HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT CAMERA SHY. :flex:
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline justlooking9

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #170 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:22 PM »
Camera, Sweet I am breaking out the speedo................ .....

Offline capt.shay

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike and 'Eyes
« Reply #171 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:33 PM »
Dang, I called my bait shop this AM and asked about pike bait and he said no problem I have plenty and it's not moving at all.  I said cool, I'll see you this afternoon. I get there and there is a guy at the counter with a bait bucket and I hear the shop owner says that will be $32.50, he pays and walks out.  I said, dang that must have been a bunch of bait.  He said Yup, he bought every pike bait I had.  DOUGH !!!

So, If some one hasn't picked up their bait yet or has some extra, I'd gladly purchase a half dozen goldies or suckers from you.

Uno,.......................... I picked up the choco' milk along with a Kelbasa for the grill this evening.

Lenz,.........................Your brother must be a weather man with his incredible accuracy.

Porter and Flaggs,........You guys are exactly why kids should have adult supervision on the internet.

To all the rest of you,...Look forward to seeing you all in the morning.  Bring your slicker 'cause it looks like the        .                               rock will be wet or white !

Edit Jeeps,.................Come out with us for a half day, go home and take a nappy, and then get your Irish on.

"I will never stop targeting trophies, every skunk is one skunk closer to a giant "  RC

"We're going to sit around the shanty mama...."  Johnathan Edwards

"If you are going out there to figure it all out by yourself, well, ice has a
 learning curve second only to fire. I wish you the best of luck."    Looneyducer

Offline massmanmark

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #172 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:34 PM »
It looks like it could be the last trip, good luck shanty crew, looking forward to some pictures and stories of the trip..

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
« Reply #173 on: Mar 14, 2008, 04:43 PM »
I am trying to help out the sick ward here in watertown.  Wife and son both have had the flu since wed....  could be on the fence  :(
, , ,

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #174 on: Mar 14, 2008, 05:04 PM »
YOU WIN what that all about wow What happen Flagg's I have to hand to Porter he is very creative and Witty  and funny I haven't been this disappointed  well since someone told me there was NO Santa Clause. I understand but It's REALLY HARD when your beat your beat My hat go off to the KING of THE KEY BOARD The Prince of Bash :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:It is indeed a sad day hear at ICE SHANTY.
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #175 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:01 PM »
Is it tomorrow morning yet?

I'm hittin the sack in an hour or so. Gotta be up at 3:00 for the 2 hour drive tomorrow.

Offline Robbw

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #176 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:23 PM »
Man o man...sounds like a time!  Go get em! 

Offline bigbry068

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #177 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:33 PM »
just finished the food prep, sausage onions and peppers, jimboys,beans and hamburg,hotdogs ,brats,saurkraut,hotdogs,country style ribs cooked in a pressure cooker. enought to feed ten or so so stop by the camp. I dont weigh 320 for nothing!!  :o
youngest  G.O.D.S. member (grumpy old dudes)

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #178 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:37 PM »
YOU WIN what that all about wow What happen Flagg's I have to hand to Porter he is very creative and Witty  and funny I haven't been this disappointed  well since someone told me there was NO Santa Clause. I understand but It's REALLY HARD when your beat your beat My hat go off to the KING of THE KEY BOARD The Prince of Bash :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:It is indeed a sad day hear at ICE SHANTY.

"I have fallen and I can't get up" !!!!

I am still on the ground laughing my a$$ off and barely have energy to type this message...

Ahhhh my suspicion was dead_nuts_on. You ARE an instigator extraordinaire!  :%$#!:

I thought you'd have my back.... now I know... watch out buddy... You may go from Spy to Nemesis   <snap> Like That!  :wacko:
As a matter of fact, we have CUT your contract! Frozen has accepted the helmet modeling job! You're DONE buddy!  :nono:

Porter, we will have to do a segment on guy's like THIS ONE !  :angel

Flaggs!

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #179 on: Mar 14, 2008, 06:51 PM »
I have a no-cut contract It got you to the keyboard right that all I wanted.boy your ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.W here is buddy Porter Your still the BEST flagg's
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.