Author Topic: Hey Indiana SLURPLE Readers  (Read 4461 times)

Offline gruntngrin

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Hey Indiana SLURPLE Readers
« Reply #30 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:18 PM »
We hit lake pleasant that day,then a private farm pond. The farm pond doesn't have perch in it so thats all Im going to say,its a secret  ;D ;D

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 03, 2008, 06:11 PM »
Ataboy gruntngrin, that's the spirit!!! C-ya, Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline crappiehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie too big for the hole!!! LOL!!
« Reply #32 on: Mar 03, 2008, 07:56 PM »
thanks for the well wished Jimmy... Hope you slay them this Spring on whatever color you use!!! I've loved the slurple talk really. I wonder what the color will be next year!! LOL!. have a good one bro, we are starting to lose our ice up here. Been raining all day!!!:(

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
« Reply #33 on: Mar 03, 2008, 10:05 PM »
Get yer boats ready 8) 8) 8)

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Mar 04, 2008, 06:12 AM »
thanks for the well wished Jimmy... Hope you slay them this Spring on whatever color you use!!! I've loved the slurple talk really. I wonder what the color will be next year!! LOL!. have a good one bro, we are starting to lose our ice up here. Been raining all day!!!:(

wow...that really sucks. We haven't lost ANY ice here in NE Indiana yet. Just took some of the snow off. Not even all of it. It's in the 20's now, supposed to be in the low teens the rest of the week!!! I'm ready to start hittin' it hard again. Tight Lines!  :tipup:

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Mar 04, 2008, 06:19 AM »
Its not that bad Ice_Fly,when Ive been on the ice all but 2 days,I got over 45 days on the ice this year,thats enough for me,im actually ready for open water,and its ready for me I hope............lol... ..Got all my jigs painted,its just a little waitin period here and Ill be bangin the walleyes again,just to think Ill have keepers in my boat within 3 weeks just peeves me off.....lol.....you all be safe up north,and go get them last Ice biters,thats when you'll get em good,be safe,

Jimmy

Offline FishDaddy09

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #36 on: Mar 04, 2008, 08:14 AM »
Thanks Gruntngrin!  I hope I understand you right, were you south of angola or just north of 120 ? I've been out a few times on Coldwater for perch but only got dinks.  I'm going to head out now and give it a try!
There is nothing in the world I'd rather do than ice fish!

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #37 on: Mar 04, 2008, 08:25 AM »
Its not that bad Ice_Fly,when Ive been on the ice all but 2 days,I got over 45 days on the ice this year,thats enough for me,im actually ready for open water,and its ready for me I hope............lol... ..Got all my jigs painted,its just a little waitin period here and Ill be bangin the walleyes again,just to think Ill have keepers in my boat within 3 weeks just peeves me off.....lol.....you all be safe up north,and go get them last Ice biters,thats when you'll get em good,be safe,

Jimmy

Yea, that's a good point! We sure can't complain about this years season. Got off to a kinda late start, but the late "end" sure made up for it. Where are you from? Just curious. I been on here for a few years now, but never really noticed from your posts. Central IN? Yea the bite has picked up here. I'm getting ready to go try Round LK in Noble county. The big bull gills should be up in the shallows. The only problem with Round is there's flowing water near where we have to get on at. You've prolly been there at cemetery cove. Might have to hike through the woods a little....lol. Also been sick as a dog.... :(Have a good one man!  :tipup:

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Mar 04, 2008, 09:55 AM »
Yea Im here in Central Indiana,its raining cats and dogs out,hope you have good success the rest of the year,
                                          Jimmy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.