The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: Going out today!!!  (Read 3995 times)

Offline detroitroofer149

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, you say let me get my pole..
Re: Going out today!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 24, 2008, 01:50 PM »
we are just looking out for you dude! we've all seen in happen...i had a few guys from MI-sportsman that i told some info about literaly pack their cars with people and pound the crap out of a favorite little hole of mine...one guy literaly drilled a hole 2 feet from me when he saw me land a fish....its just not a good idea to disclose that detailed of info online...if you like people on here...send them pm's....thats what i do know..but beyond that..i dont even like saying lake names...let alone spots.
Idoagree with you...i was just so xcited to find such a great spot that i have to share it.......Sunday i will pm you guys and let you know.......im new to the ice this year and havent had alot of good luck until the other day....it was most impressive to walk off having to make a 2nd trip to retieve fish ;D

Offline detroitroofer149

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish, you say let me get my pole..
Re: Going out today!!!
« Reply #31 on: Jan 24, 2008, 01:53 PM »
detroitroofer, I am in the Flint area. I am looking for some new crappie and bluegill spots to take my 7 year old? If you want to share with me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am new here, and can't figure out how to contact you direct? Thanks
How about we take our boys together....i have a 8yr old and if your child is like mine he gets bored after 30 min if hes not catching....but @ this spot i had him fishing the whole 3 hrs....its all it took to catch all those fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.