The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: OFFICIAL LEADER BOARD / ENTRY LIST FOR IF PERSON OF THE YR 08 NEW LEADER  (Read 12409 times)

Offline chief10point

• Team IceShanty Addict
shoudnt start something you cant keep up with ???
born to fish forced to work 

Offline Masterb

• Team IceShanty Regular
All that would take is just   "KICK IT UP A NOTCH"

Offline Masterb

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nice Dennis:

That just separates the men from the boys.  With you working a full time job, and then pull this off, you know whats going on.  It's definitely not your first half day at fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline chief10point

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline smeltslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New Vineyard,Me
???
Click on the first page of this site and you will see the updated lenghts. ;) ;)

Offline chief10point

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline smeltslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New Vineyard,Me

Offline mainedukblaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE CAMP!!
not completley updated, >:(  I sent in couple emails with fish  and that is not reflected in the total for me and same with duck hunter...

Offline Masterb

• Team IceShanty Regular
not completley updated, >:(  I sent in couple emails with fish  and that is not reflected in the total for me and same with duck hunter...
Hopefully you have at least 92 inches to be even tied up.If you do I want to know where your fishing with two fish that add up to 92 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mainedukblaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE CAMP!!
no but I would just like to see where I finished in the whole group..thats all..

Offline Masterb

• Team IceShanty Regular
no but I would just like to see where I finished in the whole group..thats all..
Oh I hear ya somebody didn''t do there job >:( >:(

Offline smeltslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New Vineyard,Me
Oh I hear ya somebody didn''t do there job >:( >:(
I see you took care of the issue. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline maineduckhunter

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Stop Bucket Biologist and Kill ALL Maine Pike!!!
I know Lovestofish won.....but can we please get an update of the other fisherman......I am a competitor and like to know how much I lost by....SO PLEASE UPDATE IT!!!  It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
I know Lovestofish won.....but can we please get an update of the other fisherman......I am a competitor and like to know how much I lost by....SO PLEASE UPDATE IT!!!  It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
LOL  I didnt post much  as the comrodery is more important than the fish pictures
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline maineduckhunter

• Team IceShantyholic
LOL  I didnt post much  as the comrodery is more important than the fish pictures
I agree that the comrodery is important....but if you signed up for this then you are competing......they CAN go together!!

Offline smeltslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • New Vineyard,Me
Second place has always been the first loser!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
being out with you guys makes me the winner

Offline ICEMAINEiac

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
:%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: Im verry sorry this was my first time doing this  and i understand you all were look for updates but im just a guy trying to do something for fun sorry for all the time spent waiting for an up date over 2700 inches of fish to keep track of  was not easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im still glad i did it

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
even us that didnt put our pics of the fish in appreciate your tireless job you did   thanks

Offline fshnfool

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
even us that didnt put our pics of the fish in appreciate your tireless job you did   thanks

Exactly....kinda like walkin into a field of landmines..... ::)

Kudo's for your efforts Mainiac...... :tipup:

Offline Loves To Fish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
:%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: Im verry sorry this was my first time doing this  and i understand you all were look for updates but im just a guy trying to do something for fun sorry for all the time spent waiting for an up date over 2700 inches of fish to keep track of  was not easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im still glad i did it

I agree with you ICEMANiac. I appreciate all the work you put in this icefishing season.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Mainehazmt said it best when he said the camaraderie while fishing is much more important than the fish pictures at the end of the day. That's why I think there were only a few who entered fish while there were 10 times as many who signed up. I thoroughly enjoyed this season, got to meet a few more shanty members, had some great times, and caught some fish along the way. Thanks again.
                                                                                              Dennis

Offline ICEMAINEiac

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Im really glad you all enjoyed it  i had about 36 people enter fish i think some 1 some ten it was fun great job

Offline chief10point

• Team IceShanty Addict
hey ice sorry I jumped on ya , its just that I sent you a pic and never got a response  ???  but good effort anyway  :)

Offline ICEMAINEiac

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I did not respond 2 everyone  i have a spreadsheet so i could keep track and i listed some of the regulars  i think everyone thought that the leader board was in order of points but that was my fault it was  in order  but only for the ones i posted there were many of entry's that i did not post anyway  it was fun

Offline maineduckhunter

• Team IceShantyholic
Thanks for the update :thumbsup:.......I need to fish harder next year!! ;)2......Great Competition......next year lets make sure we have the Rainbow in there!! :D

Offline ICEMAINEiac

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.