Author Topic: check out this bull  (Read 6600 times)

Offline Jig4M

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: check out this bull
« Reply #30 on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:53 AM »
It should be no surprise they want to tell you what you can and can't eat.  There are groups out there who want to tell you how to raise your kids, how to own (or not own) guns, spend your money, what stores you should shop at, what cars you should drive, etc., etc., etc.

That's why we should all remember that freedom doesn't come easy.
Very well said! Actually I'm not surprised.....I'm terrified!!!
:icefish:

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Feb 07, 2007, 09:39 AM »
Sent them e-mail telling them that their wasting everybodys time, especially theirs !  >:( >:(
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Offline fishnfreak

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Feb 07, 2007, 11:10 AM »
Everyone has to live for a cause...we could all go round and round justifying why we hunt/fish/and kill animal larves for bait and they can go on and on about how ignorant and stupid they are trying to justify in only their mind why they are "different".  I'm sure it stems from some tragic event that happened to them when they were a child.  My motto is I love to "Catch and Kill...What a Thrill".

Offline Profishing

• IceShanty Rookie
  • keep the tackle box free of old minnows :)
« Reply #33 on: Feb 07, 2007, 01:53 PM »
Ha, let them carry on they will never stop fishing what a joke and big money scam.

I would love to take afew of those pale sickly meat deprived peta freeks into the bush and let em starve awhile

they would be happy to eat meat after a week in -40 below.

Futhermore i bet they would even start setting a few traps just to eat,. haaaa. imagine that a peta turning trapper lmao

The faCTS ARE

ITS OUR RIGHT TO HUNT AND FISH AS HUMANS WE ARE THE TOP PREDATORS on this earth it is what

we are ment to do. ;) CANT Denie the facts

Offline WANNAKETCHUM

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Where da fish at???
« Reply #34 on: Feb 13, 2007, 04:24 AM »
Put any one of those PETA @$$holes in a live or die situation where you either eat the family pet or starve and I'll bet ol' rover would be in trouble....WK
Give your son a fish, and he will eat for a day.....teach your son to fish and eventually he'll end up kicking your @ss every time you fish together!!!

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
« Reply #35 on: Feb 13, 2007, 05:14 AM »
People like that are the "Downside" to protecting all of our American rights.  I'm seeing more and more people in the newer generation that have nothing better to do with their lives.  It's too bad that they can't focus their energy towards world hunger, AIDS, cancer, ect, ect...  If we had all our ancestors thinking like they do now, there would be not much of a human race around.  I wonder how much money they spend to support our nations fisheries compared to how much we spend.  Between myself holding at least 4-5 out of state licenses (about $35-50 each per state) plus my IL resident, fishing clubs I belong to & help fund raisers & stocking programs, and so on!  Great, now I'm P'ed off to start out my morning!  I need to only get on here at night!!

Offline RebelIceFshr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Feb 13, 2007, 06:22 AM »
Those that can..... Do
Those that can't....Preach

Someone should teach those people how to hunt and fish.

Disclaimer; I am not responsible for anything I may say in light of surroundings of ignorance in that it was probably that the ignorance surrounding me made say what you perceive to be someting ignorant.
Translation: Nothing personal against any preachers of religion or faith.

Offline vermonner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take me to your icefishing leader
« Reply #37 on: Mar 04, 2007, 07:39 PM »
This one right here sums it up......Thanks to mooter for the pic!

(Image removed from quote.)
Simply beautiful
email it to PETA and................ F them!
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The employment of effort, hard work, time, and energy put in locating fish will offend noone.

Offline walleyeslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish obsessed
« Reply #38 on: Mar 05, 2007, 07:52 PM »
This one right here sums it up......Thanks to mooter for the pic!

(Image removed from quote.)
:roflmao: :roflmao:
HeRE FisHIe FisHIE

Offline flyingknee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Mar 05, 2007, 09:02 PM »
The founder of PETA,some a$$hole by the name of Ingrid Newkirk,said the following in an interview I read."a boy is a pig is a dog is a rat" ,meaning they are all equals.She then stated that if a boy and a dog were drowning at the same time,and you could only save one,there would be nothing wrong with saving the dog since it is the same as a boy. I hope it's her boy.Too bad people like her are allowed to breed

Offline bushbunny

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • He who has the gold makes the rules!!!
« Reply #40 on: Mar 05, 2007, 10:58 PM »
peta is an industry, coercing funding from sympathetic fools!!!!  I am waiting for your Mr. Gore to make an Academy Award Movie from some of the bull that they sling! 

Offline MuskyHunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "Time to play the game!"
« Reply #41 on: Mar 06, 2007, 06:39 AM »
The founder of PETA,some a$$hole by the name of Ingrid Newkirk,said the following in an interview I read."a boy is a pig is a dog is a rat" ,meaning they are all equals.She then stated that if a boy and a dog were drowning at the same time,and you could only save one,there would be nothing wrong with saving the dog since it is the same as a boy. I hope it's her boy.Too bad people like her are allowed to breed

I'm speechless! She is a sick B****! ???
Eddie D.      NYRC member 

Offline nealg54

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #42 on: Mar 06, 2007, 07:33 AM »
All that I have to say is that obviously I wouldn't eat a dog either, but I do love fish.

Offline Walleyemaniac

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #43 on: Mar 06, 2007, 08:30 AM »
  I say round all the peta officers up and put them on kodiak island, then we'll see who's on top of the food chain and who's not!!  WM

Offline Mr.Sodus

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Summer Sucks
« Reply #44 on: Mar 06, 2007, 08:35 AM »
I've had some questionable chinese food that I wasn't real sure about though.

But, if it was a dog; it was mighty tasty and I'd really like the recipe and to know what species of dog it was.

Moo Goo Gui Puppy

Han Shin Kitty

but the best is probably Sweet & Sour Rat.

Hey Charlie, the kid's got one on over here...

Offline getrdone

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Mar 06, 2007, 09:51 AM »
     http://I agree with all the true sportsmen out there!  I've visited this site myself and I would beg to diiffer that my children are equal to anything but humans; I would hesitate to equate them with PETA 'ilk', however.  Anyone out there ever been harassed while in the field or on the water?  Personally I haven't yet, but I would defy someone to blow my bowhunt without a weapon of their own...

Offline nightcrawlr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #46 on: Mar 06, 2007, 11:37 AM »
That is Crap!
What do they eat. Just plants?
What is this world coming to?

Nightcrawlr

Offline JerryofWNY

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get involved with your local club!
« Reply #47 on: Mar 06, 2007, 07:17 PM »
Most of you are appalled at the arrogance of this group and their forcing their views on us and our children. Some have said "They will never stop me from hunting or fishing." You may be correct about this but they may change the way you do it and eliminate it entirely for future generations. Did you know that the equivalent to PETA in the UK has ended the use of bait fish as bait in Scotland because it is cruel to hook them? It has happened and they, like the anti 2nd amendment jerks are willing to chip away slowly at our rights and freedoms. If we sit by and say "They will never stop me ..." then they probably will in the future. If you get involved with letter writing to your legislators and become actively involved in your local club then you will become a stumbling block to them. Don't just get pi$$ed off about them. DO SOMETHING.
I'll climb down off my soapbox now, and for those of you who do take an active role - thanks.
"Earth................. ...................... ... it's a dangerous place to live."      
        Chainsaw

Offline madpistoleer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Mar 06, 2007, 07:20 PM »
Yuppies.............
Remember! 'I' before 'E' (Except in Budweiser).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.