Author Topic: pike trip  (Read 6997 times)

Offline deadbait dave

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ><(((((((((((((((((((((o>
Re: pike trip
« Reply #30 on: Feb 03, 2007, 04:48 PM »
thanks icetroll. i love the lower 48 too! the state record fish for my state is 35lbs. and i have caught  fish to 24lbs. not to bad for the smallest state. just curious when ice out is? and where the large females spawn there? in new england i concentrate on north bays that face due south with good flats to stage on with an incoming stream or brook. thanks d b d.    :tipup:
trout make big pike fat and happy!

Offline IcenEyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It's A Friggin Record Breaker.
« Reply #31 on: Feb 07, 2007, 04:08 PM »
Went to Fort Peck on the 29th-2nd for my third time. The fishing was really slow. Only a few 2 to 3 pound walleye and No Northern. I fished all around Hell Creek. The Marina was out of Smelt. So if your planning a trip any time soon, try to locate your own smelt. I tryed to find some a month before i left. The marina did have plenty of live minnows of all sizes. Watch out for the pressure ridges, they are mostly marked but they have lost quite a few atv's. Be safe and good fishn

Offline azz7772

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Feb 20, 2007, 07:16 PM »
if you want a good ice fishing guided trip check this site out i know this guy and he is anal about big pike check his site out and look at the pics also he has a pretty comfy ice shack and a house on the lake shore

http://www.bigstrike.ca

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.