Author Topic: [CLOSED] Secret Santa Militia Package Contest!!! (READ DIRECTIONS!)  (Read 8154 times)

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
That's funny! I honestly don't know the history myself, only came on board in 2010. Never really thought about it I guess. In fact, because I'm not an FB guy never knew IS had a Facebook presence until my Mom mentioned it.  It was there I first found IS was founded in 1996. Could barely find mention of that here. Silly me, look for the copyright at the bottom of the page  ::)

I think a history "About Us" page would be cool. Maybe I can talk Scott into spilling some details and I'll write it up. I think a "business meeting" is in  order Scott. Spend a day on the "Secret Lake"?  ;)2 You talk and I'll take notes.

That would have been a lot easier (looking at the bottom of the page) than reading all those pages.

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
In 1996 I don’t even know of a site that you could post online ! People sent me emails with tricks and tips and I posted them. Shortly after that There was two forum software programs I used before this one. The first one was a free site and went under and that board was lost. The other one was not upgradable. Starting from scratch again around 2001 (really can’t remember it’s been so darn long) I found simple machines forum software, really liked the way it worked and we’ve been on that ever since. However it’s looking time to change again as smf seems to have fallen behind the times.

Thank you for the history lesson on IceShanty.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
However it’s looking time to change again as smf seems to have fallen behind the times.

Ohh man ! A whole new platform?

Offline slipperybob

• Team IceShantyholic
  • LX5 or die...maybe extra battery.
Does that mean, we will lose everything historical?  :o
For more information read my MN nice journal

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.