New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: inconsiderate people !!  (Read 5036 times)

Offline Raaven

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: inconsiderate people !!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 08, 2006, 07:48 AM »
I am an avid fisherman AND snowmobiler.When I'm fishing, I don't like people buzzing around me on jetskis or snowmobiles.( I'll bet these same idiots own both)Daddy bought them a toy instead of taking them fishing.True snowmobilers jump on a trail and go hundreds of miles, spoiled little brats go zoom zoom back and forth in front of their house.probably showing off to Daddy who is sitting on the ice next to you! As much as I like the image of a cinder block stopping one of these punksdead in their tracks, or coat hangers making an expensive repair, IN REALITY.My snowmobile would hit a cinderblock and spit out cinder dust!Carbide studs chew up anything!You could line up a truckload of blocks and I would have a smoother ride over them than I do on the tughill trails.I would be very careful with the paintball idea also. If you pull a gun out on me you might get a .357 slug between your eyes before I realized all you have is a toy gun! We shouldn't have to stoop to their level of idiocy. JUST CALL THE COPS After quite a few tickets are issued maybe Daddy will take away their toys.

Offline jdjyoung

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Get the gaf, I'm catching this one!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 08, 2006, 10:06 AM »
  Well put, but just because daddy"s rich and buys all his kids toys, Don"t you think he should be responsible enough to teach them kids how to use them?  Instead of just paying their fines?
" I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day at work anytime!"

Offline Raaven

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Mar 08, 2006, 06:17 PM »
Responsibility for your kids?!I thought that disappeared when they took away Dads belt.!

Offline jdjyoung

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Get the gaf, I'm catching this one!
« Reply #33 on: Mar 08, 2006, 08:38 PM »
Amen to that brother,
  Speaking of belts, my father passed away a little while back, and for my birthday this year guess what my mother gave me?........    you guessed it, my fathers belt. At least it wasn"t across my a$$ like it was when I was a child. My father taught me the old school method. Guess what? It worked!
" I'll take a bad day of fishing over a good day at work anytime!"

Offline fishyfinger

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Sitting on your icehole is catching!!
« Reply #34 on: Mar 08, 2006, 11:11 PM »
Given the close proximity of the offending jerk, I would communicate the bird in hand.... and then maybe the jerk would stop by for conversation if thinking froggy and wants to jump! :flex:....Fine! Let's cha cha ;D...Beat the jerk with my ugly stick, holler on the two way and say EVERYONE ATTACK >:(....Turn it into a icehole blitz ;) :flex: :bow: :flex: :bow: :woot:
drillem & killem then grillem, OH YEAH!

Offline aaron719

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Mar 09, 2006, 12:06 PM »
 :D :D :D :D
"The Green Hornet strikes again"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.