Author Topic: Overtons issues?  (Read 3459 times)

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Overtons issues?
« Reply #30 on: Jan 31, 2018, 02:38 PM »
I also called them earlier and they said that they're going to ship my Shimano Sienna from their warehouse stock now, instead of shipping from the manufacturer.  Said I should have a tracking # within a couple days.  The delay has been annoying, but I guess can't beat a Sienna for $5.  I would definitely never order anything from there that you need ASAP.

Online Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 02, 2018, 06:35 PM »
Just got a tracking number. Looks like delivery tomorrow. So, after pulling hair and nails I suppose I can say I got a deal.....but the time invested chasing it down was hardly worth the $25 in savings....oh well
I used the $25 off $25 gander outdoors deal the same morning you posted it and ordered the sled as well.  I received the email about the delay and thought there was no chance I would ever receive it. Low and behold there it was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Never received a shipping notification or tracking number. Anyways...thanks for posting the deal.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Feb 02, 2018, 08:17 PM »
I used the $25 off $25 gander outdoors deal the same morning you posted it and ordered the sled as well.  I received the email about the delay and thought there was no chance I would ever receive it. Low and behold there it was waiting for me when I got home from work today. Never received a shipping notification or tracking number. Anyways...thanks for posting the deal.

Yep, got my yesterday, what a deal. I guess under deals like that I'd order again, at full price, never from them

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #33 on: Feb 03, 2018, 07:37 AM »
Just got off the chat option at Overtons ...was given two tracking numbers ..one for Striker Ice and one for Clam Corp ..took about 20 minutes to obtain the information ..for those interested in using the chat option have your order number(s) handy as well as the product numbers . Although I was promised an Email/follow up..i didn't get one but the chat option got me the answers I needed  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #34 on: Feb 07, 2018, 12:05 PM »
Just got off the chat option at Overtons ...was given two tracking numbers ..one for Striker Ice and one for Clam Corp ..took about 20 minutes to obtain the information ..for those interested in using the chat option have your order number(s) handy as well as the product numbers . Although I was promised an Email/follow up..i didn't get one but the chat option got me the answers I needed  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Both of my orders arrived on their scheduled delivery dates ...a month after being ordered ...I will probably  order from them again.. discount off and free shipping is hard to beat ..I am chalking this up to a misstep from new ownership ...Gander Mountain and Overtons before the bankruptcy use to stock a lot of items and ship from their warehouses ...this I believe led to their demise based on too much inventory stock .Hope all members who have orders in get the same results as I did.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Feb 07, 2018, 04:58 PM »
Zero update on my order. Guess I will have to call. 

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #36 on: Feb 07, 2018, 04:59 PM »
Zero update on my order. Guess I will have to call.

I never called used the CHAT  option .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.