The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Go steelers  (Read 11665 times)

Offline lil maggot

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • What better is there to do in the winter?
Re: Go steelers
« Reply #90 on: Jan 22, 2017, 07:56 AM »
Saw a post on social media from Harrison last night saying that he's 'in Foxboro and ready to fight'
Seeing as this may very well be his final game, I feel that he will play no matter what
:icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish:  :icefish:   :icefish: :icefish:

Ice fishing line of fire ENGAGE!

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #91 on: Jan 22, 2017, 08:05 AM »
Pats at it again.  Cheating. Pulling fire alarm a 3 am to get Steelers up...
Bad ice is bad for your health....walk with care....

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #92 on: Jan 22, 2017, 10:01 AM »
a short man with a dark hoodie with the sleeves torn off was seen leaving the scene ;D ;D ;D

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #93 on: Jan 22, 2017, 12:15 PM »
BELICHEAT WAS SEEN AT THE POLICE STATION PAYING THE GUYS BAIL.

Offline uncleshorty

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Born up the mountain, raised in a cave...
« Reply #94 on: Jan 22, 2017, 01:52 PM »
It's been reported that Kraft paid the guy $5000 up front and has promised to cover his legal bills.

Cheating owner of a cheating team, from a cheater loving city with no class cheater fans.

Yep, the BEST TEAM EVER... that has to cheat to win...
Ice fishin' & turtlin's all I crave...

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #95 on: Jan 22, 2017, 04:35 PM »
Wah wah wah!!!!  :'(

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #96 on: Jan 22, 2017, 05:44 PM »
Game time! Let's go Pittsburg!!

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #97 on: Jan 22, 2017, 06:01 PM »
It's been reported that Kraft paid the guy $5000 up front and has promised to cover his legal bills.

Cheating owner of a cheating team, from a cheater loving city with no class cheater fans.

Yep, the BEST TEAM EVER... that has to cheat to win...

:wacko:

Uncleshorty, Whatever you're drinking, put it down and back away slowly. Don't drive or operate machinery for at least 24 hours.

Enjoy the game, it should be a good one. GO STEELERS!   :tipup:

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #98 on: Jan 22, 2017, 08:47 PM »
 ;D

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #99 on: Jan 22, 2017, 08:54 PM »
;D

Can we still come up and fish?

Chute82

« Reply #100 on: Jan 23, 2017, 05:56 AM »

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #101 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:13 AM »
congrats to the pats.   we just didn't show up to play    what a crappie playoff football sunday  both games sucked.                                                                              now we need some ice

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #102 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:20 AM »
Was a terrible game steeters weren't playing there best and imo there were a few really bad calls. Best of luck to Atlanta and I hope Tom Brady chokes on his breakfast this am just sayin

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #103 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:30 AM »
How many of these comments come from people who played this game? Just saying they are all pros. Momentum was a big part. First and goal and you lose 6 yrds? Bull crap qb sneak don't work you lose zero yrds next play te drag no lose there 3rd down don't care quick count sneek? That series changed the game

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #104 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:45 AM »
They just
Got
Beat. Out coached. And maybe the pats wanted it more

Offline Zachery80

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #105 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:48 AM »
I was just hoping for good games yesterday and that was just disappointing.  Oh well, maybe the superbowl will have some good commercials.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #106 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:56 AM »
ouch! and the packers too. ouch.

falcons / pats. Man I hope we have some good ice on Feb 5....  :icefish:

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #107 on: Jan 23, 2017, 07:37 AM »
Being underdogs playing in their stadium and the history of playing Brady had BELICHEAT doesn't spell good things to come. We where all wishing but we fell short. I felt there was a poor game plan defensively and offensively. Can't beat Brady with zone coverage,and what about a QB sneak? Basically N.E.. defense stopped us but we also stopped ourselves. The game COULD have been close,but the outcome would have been the same. Maybe next year,sure would have been nice to have Bryant on one side. A.B. seemed to be thinking of all the money from Facebook. The Steelers never looked desperate or had the motivation to get it going,overall team play was average except for Ben. We still a good team and many wish they where in as many playoff games. Go PENS

Offline icecube

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #108 on: Jan 23, 2017, 08:03 AM »

Chute82 I am right there with yinz!!!! LOL!!!

Offline jmh58

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #109 on: Jan 23, 2017, 10:17 AM »
Now the whining begins!!!  John
A great rabbit chase ends with a BANG!!  Lookee there....I got a bite!!

Offline sloughdog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #110 on: Jan 23, 2017, 10:34 AM »
No whining here...steeler offense left the defense exposed. Defense played well first half and it should have been 17-13 or maybe 20-13 at half. Offense didn't execute with poor blocking, dropped passes and inability to overcome Bells injury. Come out in 2nd half flat with a 3 and out. Defense didn't make the right adjustments by pressing WRs at line of scrimmage. Pats executed as they typically do. Pats practiced Friday meanwhile the steelers went to the movies...out coached and out played again.

Dan Quinn had the answers 2 Super Bowls ago vs the pats...should be a good super bowl. ATL defense built on speed and should matchup well against pats wrs. The run game is another story

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Whoa black crappie bam da lam
« Reply #111 on: Jan 23, 2017, 02:46 PM »
It's the same steeler secondary, and it was exploited, although both sides weren't called equally by refs...Pittsburgh got screwed early and often by calls and "no" calls...anyone who really watches every Sunday, could read it on Bens face before the first quarter ended...Ben was also in a box...held back by Todd Haley, Haley sucks...it actually looked like the offense when Haley first came to the burg, and he and Ben were butting heads. So the AFC is represented bye the Goodell backed Patriots. Go figure.
Catch And Release  Pike And Muskie!!!

Offline Bailbuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #112 on: Jan 23, 2017, 02:52 PM »
A Goodell back patriot team.I don't think so ....Steelers just got beat yesterday! Can happen to any team any given Sunday!

Catching big fish is like winning the door prize!
Have to be there to win!!!!

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Whoa black crappie bam da lam
« Reply #113 on: Jan 23, 2017, 02:55 PM »
Dedicated Browns fan here...I always root the the AFC North come play-off time, go steelers! It's a tough show ahead of them in foxboro...what will they try this time? Broadcast of the game in Ben's ear piece?  Acquire a list of yer first 15 offensive plays?  Who knows, and the mix squads of referees seems like an excuse to help cover up the one sided penalty calls that will probably plague the steeler secondary early and often, or at some crucial point in the second half...almost everything goes New England's way on 3rd downs...a daunting task, beat the Pats and the refs...If anyone can do it, Ben,Bell,Brown can overcome :thumbsup:
      ;) my post before the game...c'mon! The defenseless receiver call on Shazier...garbage...cl ean hit.  Really dissapointed in officiating in both games...
Catch And Release  Pike And Muskie!!!

Offline fishon814

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #114 on: Jan 23, 2017, 03:01 PM »
Yea they need to figure out a way to keep those types of calls from changing games. I guess we're lucky it's not college rules and then he would have been ejected from the game. They do review all targeting calls in college ball but I've yet to see one overturned.........

Offline fishshack

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #115 on: Jan 23, 2017, 03:02 PM »
It would have been a much different outcome if the Steelers could have got a solid night of sleep. But....if you ain't cheating....I guess you ain't trying  :o

icewagon

« Reply #116 on: Jan 23, 2017, 04:18 PM »
I don't like the Pats but nothing better then watching the squeelers get blown out  ;D

Offline BJ

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLAAAAGGGGG!!!
« Reply #117 on: Jan 23, 2017, 04:37 PM »
(So the AFC is represented bye the Goodell backed Patriots. Go figure.) You have to be kidding me. The days of Goodell and Kraft liking each other are long gone. He is so afraid of coming to New England he spent the past 2 weekends in Atlanta.

Offline charlijones

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #118 on: Jan 23, 2017, 04:40 PM »
Ray Lewis would've said you have to get bodies on those receivers, you have 5 yards to put a hit on them, didn't happen and the Pats receivers ran wild.  Plus the Brady fumble, calls all went to favor New England, what else would you have expected. 

Chute82

« Reply #119 on: Jan 23, 2017, 05:12 PM »
Day one of my protest didn't work because as always my job gets in the way..oh well

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.