Author Topic: Nice Start to 2016-2017  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Nice Start to 2016-2017
« Reply #30 on: Dec 12, 2016, 11:02 AM »
Jason it was great to get out there with you and Hawkeye even if it was only for a few hours. We'll have to take a sick day real soon.

Here's Hawkeye looking down the hole to see if he can see the Big Rainbow that snapped his line and took his custom made fly this past spring when he was trolling with his Grandfather.

Denny,

Thanks for the pic, Hawkeye and I had a good time.  It was good to walk on water again.  Good luck this season!

Offline KeepaCatcha

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Dec 12, 2016, 11:15 AM »
Great pics guys. Looks like a good day on the hardwater.

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Dec 12, 2016, 06:32 PM »
 ::)Nosaj?  Are you and Denny going to bring Hawkeye north this winter.  I was wondering about a "Hawkeye  @ Hawkeye  Magazine story would go over??   Pretty skimpy ice with snow on top would mean the Griz would have to test the ice??
Dick

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 12, 2016, 06:49 PM »
::)Nosaj?  Are you and Denny going to bring Hawkeye north this winter.  I was wondering about a "Hawkeye  @ Hawkeye  Magazine story would go over??   Pretty skimpy ice with snow on top would mean the Griz would have to test the ice??
Dick

Dick,

That sounds like a plan.  We rent a place on Shadow Lake in Concord VT in the summer.  We always talk about ice fishing on Moore  for pike when we cross over to NH on our way to Littleton.  Denny started the "Hawkeye Holden" when he was on the cover of Hawkeye with this picture.

You should have seen how big his eyes got when the fish realized it was hooked and started pulling him towards the hole!

Offline Hawkeye Holden

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Dec 12, 2016, 07:15 PM »
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Denny that was a good time ....we are just glad you wore more than your Axe!

Coffin Dodger and Denny we should definitely have a sick day! :sick: :thumbsup: :woot:

Dick,

Thanks for the invite... I'd love to

Hawkeye

Offline PapaAthona

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 13, 2016, 11:38 AM »
Nice start indeed!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.