Author Topic: "IceGator Reviews"  (Read 22807 times)

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: "IceGator Reviews"
« Reply #120 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:13 PM »
Good point there as well...

Not very hard to get signed up with a username, email.. I have 3.. I know people that have 6..

Us for example.. Talk about tipups, sonar, drills, shanties, whatever...

Now these other guys that were supporting gatorbacks, if 90%+ of their posts are about/for that product it screams one word to me...

Shills

<°)))>{
I have posted on other threads, like I said what's your point you didn't buy anything from Greg did you so if you didn't then you must be a liberal who likes to come on a public site and bad mouth someone for no other reason than to make your self feel better.

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #121 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:22 PM »
I have posted on other threads, like I said what's your point you didn't buy anything from Greg did you so if you didn't then you must be a liberal who likes to come on a public site and bad mouth someone for no other reason than to make your self feel better.

If I gave two ..... about politics, I would probably understand what you are actually trying to say there, and a 50℅ chance I would find it insulting..

You are working with 50% of the possibility that I might care or try to understand what you just wrote..

<°)))>{

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #122 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:33 PM »
Can someone please make a meme with Trump drilling holes with an Icegator....

Offline Ice Scratcher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #123 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:33 PM »
liberal

Actually looked it up yo..

Lol.. Yeah, you don't know me at all, cept my pirate avatar..

Good luck to you..

<°)))>{

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #124 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:34 PM »
I have posted on other topics so what's your point did you buy or try buy a unit? Let me guess your liberal who will comment on any bad topic just to make yourself feel better. So how do you like those apples?

Not not a liberal. Actually I did look at buying a unit two years ago. I called had some questions, and was close to buying. Did some research and customer reviews weren't just a few or like 10% bad it was like 80% bad 20% good. So I went with the clam plate and a Milwaukee drill...I think it was the second year that the plate was out.

Lunkerslayer make drilling great again, drop the gator.

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #125 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:52 PM »
Not not a liberal. Actually I did look at buying a unit two years ago. I called had some questions, and was close to buying. Did some research and customer reviews weren't just a few or like 10% bad it was like 80% bad 20% good. So I went with the clam plate and a Milwaukee drill...I think it was the second year that the plate was out.

Lunkerslayer make drilling great again, drop the gator.
So you made my point for me you have no horse in the race just another member who likes to bash people for no reason other to make your self feel better. Peace brah

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #126 on: Nov 15, 2016, 08:56 PM »
Actually looked it up yo..

Lol.. Yeah, you don't know me at all, cept my pirate avatar..

Good luck to you..

<°)))>{
Same can be said about me good luck to you to

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #127 on: Nov 15, 2016, 09:56 PM »
So you made my point for me you have no horse in the race just another member who likes to bash people for no reason other to make your self feel better. Peace brah

So due to me not being an owner of an ice gator it means I'm just bashing people...........LMAO your the one acting like a liberal here. How does me not owning an ice gator change the facts about what has happened to people?

This isn't bashing someone. These are simple observable facts of the situation.

LET me get this straight......Ice Gator goes out of business. The owner took orders and money from people. He took money for orders from people that were never sent the product. Owner still has not returned the money to the customers who paid or delivered them a product. Ice Gator wont  return those customers phone calls or messages on how things are being handled.......I don't call that a god fearing man. I don't call that a man with integrity. If things go wrong and problems arise you let people know what happened, how it is getting handled, and what is going on. Regardless of how good or bad it is.  At this point, I have no idea how anyone could respect a person that looks to have basically committed fraud on a bunch of people. Very sad it week nt this way. I do feel a bit bad for those who got ripped off, but there was plenty of warning signs.

Offline capt.shay

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike and 'Eyes
« Reply #128 on: Nov 15, 2016, 10:25 PM »

And you must be a conservative punk who can't make a point without a needless personal attack.  Based purely on your obscene attacks in defense of this charlatan, I would think badly of the product and the person.  Do the guy a favor and stop defending him.

"I will never stop targeting trophies, every skunk is one skunk closer to a giant "  RC

"We're going to sit around the shanty mama...."  Johnathan Edwards

"If you are going out there to figure it all out by yourself, well, ice has a
 learning curve second only to fire. I wish you the best of luck."    Looneyducer

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #129 on: Nov 16, 2016, 02:59 AM »
I think I can see a big LOCK coming to this thread.   :woot:

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #130 on: Nov 16, 2016, 05:15 AM »
I think I can see a big LOCK coming to this thread.   :woot:
X2---and it can't come soon enough!!!  ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #131 on: Nov 16, 2016, 07:47 AM »
Little children, love one another.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #132 on: Nov 16, 2016, 09:36 AM »
it has only been one year since greg was here backing up his product. i guess a lot can change in that time. with such a short ice fishing season, there shouldn't have been too big of a load on the company and they had just started selling the 9.5" auger.

his name still has a SPONSOR badge next to it! that needs to go bye bye!
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=318595.msg3352688#msg3352688

his contacts used a year ago if any one is trying to speak with him are in his profile if this helps any one.
http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=29614
my email is [email protected] you can text me also at 419-551-5889

Offline Caseman2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #133 on: Nov 16, 2016, 10:21 AM »
This thread really went sideways.

Thanks 3300. 
I really have tried everything.   I'm pretty sure I'm screwed.

Offline EricB86

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #134 on: Nov 20, 2016, 07:21 AM »
The guy is a dbag... End of story! We all get it! Karma will get him, is it hasn't already! It's almost time to walk on water, quit arguing and load your gear in the back of your truck! SMDH

Offline J_Edwards

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #135 on: Nov 20, 2016, 10:47 AM »
Here's what kind of guy you are dealing with and supporting if you buy his product.  I called and emailed for a month straight when his awful product failed me.  He was unable to be reached or offer any type of service. He completely ignored my calls and emails.  This was the the month of February, he got around to calling me back 6 months later, in August.  Bad business man and person. 

Offline wolverine

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If I ain't gettin em I'm Lookin
« Reply #136 on: Nov 20, 2016, 11:02 AM »
PM me if you have an IceGator that you wish to part ways with, we may be able to work something out.

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #137 on: Nov 20, 2016, 11:17 AM »
ME too, PM me if anyone wants to sell theirs I will give you a good price because I would like to get one for the old man

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #138 on: Nov 20, 2016, 12:09 PM »
Here's what kind of guy you are dealing with and supporting if you buy his product.  I called and emailed for a month straight when his awful product failed me.  He was unable to be reached or offer any type of service. He completely ignored my calls and emails.  This was the the month of February, he got around to calling me back 6 months later, in August.  Bad business man and person.

You can call me - PM me first - I'll settle up with you on your IG, quickly.  :thumbsup:

Offline J_Edwards

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #139 on: Nov 20, 2016, 12:19 PM »
I repaired it out of pocket and sold it long ago.

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #140 on: Nov 20, 2016, 03:23 PM »
I've got a little beauty that's way more machine than I need. Middle of Colorado however.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Offline lunkerslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #141 on: Nov 21, 2016, 10:30 AM »
Well got lucky end up finding a demo off of Ebay now I have two of these awesome units one for me one for the old man.
One I bought off Ebay has the short 8" nils but I will make my own extension when needed.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #143 on: Nov 23, 2016, 06:48 PM »
Reeds is about as dependable as ?????.  They have NONE!

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #144 on: Nov 23, 2016, 06:59 PM »
never had an issue with Reeds.

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #145 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:14 PM »
Let me get this straight......people on here are pushing and trying to get people to by an ice gator for $700+ with the knowledge that the company is failed and no more, fully knowing there will be zero support or service for the item.............more then likely limited to no parts when it breaks....... ??? ??? ??? Doesn't make much sense to me......

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #146 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:20 PM »
Ag knocked that one out of the park!

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #147 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:24 PM »
Ag knocked that one out of the park!
X2---- But you don't need to take an intelligence test to become a member!!! :woot: ;)2 :whistle: :cookoo:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #148 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:33 PM »
Let me get this straight......people on here are pushing and trying to get people to by an ice gator for $700+ with the knowledge that the company is failed and no more, fully knowing there will be zero support or service for the item.............more then likely limited to no parts when it breaks....... ??? ??? ??? Doesn't make much sense to me......

There wasn't ever any service and support when they were successful. Not a lot of difference now.. You won't find parts for your DeLorean either.
                                                               Stinky

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #149 on: Nov 23, 2016, 07:37 PM »
But you will find parts for your Jiffys, Eskimos and Ions.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.