The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: female fishing friend  (Read 4503 times)

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: female fishing friend
« Reply #30 on: Feb 06, 2015, 12:49 PM »
MY wife like to fish, but she definatly likes summer fishing to winter fishing, though she still will come out and have a good time. I love she fishes based on the noises the lures make.......or how they look....and still catches fish on lures i've never been able to get to produce...go figure.......:-)
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline mussburger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Feb 06, 2015, 06:28 PM »
I proposed to my wife up here in Maine. She built a 6' tall 3 sided snow shelter one January & everybody used it all winter . Taught her to flyfish & she outcasts me, taught to tie flies & she rolls them out like she was on piece work. Plus, she's fine when I want to go just me & one of the dogs. Oh, by the way, we were one of the early birds on Match.com .  ;D

Offline BassInVt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ain't nothing better than fishing!!
« Reply #32 on: Feb 08, 2015, 06:17 AM »
well Im pushing 22 years marriage with my wife. she loves summer fishing, but wont step one foot on the ice. scared to death of it.  Thats fine, I like my alone time, she likes her facebook
What?? fish are biting, I'm gone

Offline dbickom

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Feb 08, 2015, 09:41 PM »
well Im pushing 22 years marriage with my wife. she loves summer fishing, but wont step one foot on the ice. scared to death of it.  Thats fine, I like my alone time, she likes her facebook

keep trying.  23yrs here and the wife went with me for only the second time to the winni derby this weekend!
Good things come to those who Bait!

Offline tench

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Feb 08, 2015, 10:19 PM »
My girlfriend comes out with me a few times each year. Normally just for perch or smelt but she's getting more into pike fishing, might do a laker trip this season sometime
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable,
a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
~John Buchan

Offline Lavman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Passing along the traditions
« Reply #35 on: Feb 09, 2015, 07:45 AM »
Sooooo, ice drinker, had any luck finding a female fishing friend?  :icefish:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.