Author Topic: Mid November Massacre  (Read 8930 times)

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Mid November Massacre
« Reply #60 on: Nov 26, 2014, 09:30 AM »
Fish love the Beard!  If you don't believe me just ask all the ones in my freezer ;D

Mine too ;D
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #61 on: Nov 26, 2014, 10:10 PM »
Heck no....it is easier to club them over the head boat side!!!!

***********************************************************************************

its not even season yet and the "stick poking" starts.

There's always a few who try to ruin it for the rest, seems u and some of ur buds find pleasure in taunting others just to see if they can get a rise. Remember u took the first shot this year, I guess thats just your style.

My other post was no dig or shot at anyone. I was more or less saying better show all you pics this year cause next year(if the law passes) I imagine the DNR will be watching this forum looking out for people who post pics of gills like this and going after the poster. Next year I would make sure there's no more than 25 showing in any photo(if the law passes)

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #62 on: Nov 26, 2014, 10:48 PM »
its not even season yet and the taunting starts.

There's always a few who try to ruin it for the rest, seems u and ur buds find pleasure in taunting others just to see if they can get a rise. Remember WW, u took the first shot this year, I guess thats just your style.

Who is taunting anyone?  The only person appearing to 'take a shot' at someone is you.  The guys that started the thread and caught the fish made a JOKE about smoking musky if the 25 fish limit on panfish reduces their catch.  I then also made a JOKE (notice the emoticons at the end of the post) in RESPONSE to their post.    That is in reference to some bozo on the detroit river that did just that and was caught on camera.  I would think a musky lover like you would know all about that story since it was headlines on just about every online fishing forum in the midwest.  Try googling it.   I did not realize hoosier changed the rules of the site where jokes were not allowed.  Just because you don't understand the context of the joke, doesn't mean someone is taunting you.  The only person who does not realize it was in jest, seems to be you.  Nearly 2000 views and YOU are the ONLY one that doesn't realize when people on here are being sarcastic or joking.  Don't get your panties in a ruffle, no one is smoking musky or clubbing them boat side.  Maybe you should report all jokes about muskies to the mods and see where that gets you or better yet add me and 'my buds' to your ignore list so your blood pressure stays in check.

Offline wallydiven

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #63 on: Nov 26, 2014, 10:55 PM »
Still not a good idea to give people the wrong impression.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Nov 26, 2014, 11:02 PM »
@ Musky8it, dang, now your taunting me with your bug running around in your post, I almost smashed my monitor trying to kill that little sucker running around in its figure 8 pattern.  Did you train it to run the 8 track ? LOL
Bud

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Nov 26, 2014, 11:11 PM »
Still not a good idea to give people the wrong impression.

Here is a link to the story I was referencing.  I would think most musky chasers would have been able to make the connection as it was a huge story and they finally caught the guy.  I don't condone killing any fish (including Musky) or game that you don't intend to eat. 

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT9qasHZUETEAB9JXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzYWZqcmxiBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDU1Nl8x/RV=2/RE=1417093403/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.outdoorhub.com%2fnews%2f2014%2f09%2f10%2fvideo-anglers-record-illegal-muskie-kill-detroit-river%2f/RK=0/RS=GyDT0NMMxfhHXdrefrZ_ZP7qaUE-

Offline Fishslayer81

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Nov 26, 2014, 11:23 PM »
Heck no....it is easier to club them over the head boat side!!!!

***********************************************************************************

its not even season yet and the "stick poking" starts.

There's always a few who try to ruin it for the rest, seems u and some of ur buds find pleasure in taunting others just to see if they can get a rise. Remember u took the first shot this year, I guess thats just your style.

My other post was no dig or shot at anyone. I was more or less saying better show all you pics this year cause next year(if the law passes) I imagine the DNR will be watching this forum looking out for people who post pics of gills like this and going after the poster. Next year I would make sure there's no more than 25 showing in any photo(if the law passes)

I think we all have enough sense to know that without you having to say it. Besides, There can be more then 25 fish in a photo(post 25 limit law) how could anybody prove that only 1 person caught them? I could post pictures of a 100 fish and say 4 guys caught them when in fact I caught them all(not that I would do that just sayin...).

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Nov 27, 2014, 02:25 AM »

......  I did not realize hoosier changed the rules of the site where jokes were not allowed.  Just because you don't understand the context of the joke, doesn't mean someone is taunting you. .....  Don't get your panties in a ruffle, no one is smoking musky or clubbing them boat side.  Maybe you should report all jokes about muskies to the mods and see where that gets you or better yet add me and 'my buds' to your ignore list so your blood pressure stays in check.

If I hadn't posted there would have been no mention of Muskies at all. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. The only reason any post was made about Muskies was because i made a post and you guys was trying to get a rise out of me.

So ok I'll make a joke like you included name calling like you, there should be no problem I'm joking just like you. You're a jerk and forum bully everyone knows it, just kidding didn't really mean that, its just a joke!

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #68 on: Nov 27, 2014, 02:48 AM »
I think we all have enough sense to know that without you having to say it. Besides, There can be more then 25 fish in a photo(post 25 limit law) how could anybody prove that only 1 person caught them? I could post pictures of a 100 fish and say 4 guys caught them when in fact I caught them all(not that I would do that just sayin...).

A little headups and advice, not complaining about anyone catching 100's of gills.

If a new 25 gill limit comes out I wouldn't do that if I was you. That would be no different than 4 guys fishing around a pile of 100 gills and the DNR comes up to check your count. If the law passes, I personally wouldn't want to take the chance and post a photo in here with 100 gills. Then say 3 other guys was with me and we each caught 25 each.
I do not think the DNR would buy that. I did call the DNR to double check, do you realize the DNR (if warranted) can force the forum to give out your personal info so they know who posted any photo. All they need is your IPS address to track you down.
I personally know for a fact any DNR officer can knock on your door and check your freezer, without notification or search warrant. If you're over the possession limit you're in trouble.

Offline Stinkybaits

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #69 on: Nov 27, 2014, 03:23 AM »
I wouldn't do that if I was anyone. That would be no different than 4 guys fishing around a pile of 100 gills and the DNR comes up. If the law passes, I personally wouldn't want to take the chance and post a photo in here with 100 gills. Then say 3 other guys was with me and we each caught 25 each.
I do not think the DNR would buy that. I did call the DNR for my own personal info, do you realize the DNR (if warranted) can force the forum to give out your personal info so they know who posted a any photo. All they need is your IPS address to track you down.

Dang it Slayer I keep telling you proxy proxy proxy. Must keep your IPS protected lol.

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #70 on: Nov 27, 2014, 03:29 AM »
If I hadn't posted there would have been no mention of Muskies at all. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. The only reason any post was made about Muskies was because i made a post and you guys was trying to get a rise out of me.

So ok I'll make a joke like you included name calling. You're a jerk and forum bully everyone knows it, just kidding didn't really mean that, its just a joke!

First off, this thread has gotten quite a bit off topic, so I just want to say nice fish Slayer and Stinky. I hope JT doesn't remove this in the morning cause these are some of the only fish pics we have to hold onto right now til the season gets underway for good.

Secondly, I think the musky was mentioned (along with bass) as a contrast to the panfish that were in the picture because musky and bass are widely considered sport fish that most people don't eat or don't find as enjoyable to eat as say, bluegill, crappie, which are what the new rule would affect. To say that that is taunting would be just as much of a taunt to me, being an avid bass fisherman, or any other Musky fisherman for that matter.

Lastly, solid joke but you forgot to put emoticons after it. My joke would have been: "Waxy, you pry have more Buds in your fridge than you do on Iceshanty" :afro:  :%$#!: :clap:
Proud member of the Shiners!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/McLovinLife3

Offline Stinkybaits

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #71 on: Nov 27, 2014, 03:34 AM »
I couldn't resist!

Offline Stinkybaits

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Nov 27, 2014, 03:51 AM »

So ok I'll make a joke like you included name calling like you, there should be no problem I'm joking just like you. You're a jerk and forum bully everyone knows it, just kidding didn't really mean that, its just a joke!

"Your a jerk and a forum bully"..... Now that's some funny stuff right there!!

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #73 on: Nov 27, 2014, 06:38 AM »
Lets draw some attention ...

Children.. CHILDREN
 DON`T MAKE ME!!!!
Why I`m Gonna
I`m Gonna Tell mOOOOOOm
Who`s ready for a TIME OUT
You just wait till your DAD gets home

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday my friends    ;D

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Nov 27, 2014, 06:54 AM »
Lol I knew that was coming!!

Offline slabgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie!!!!
« Reply #75 on: Nov 27, 2014, 06:54 AM »
I sure hope the ice gets here soon...Nice catch guys.. :tipup: :afro:...

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Nov 27, 2014, 06:58 AM »
I love you, you love me, we are a happy family. Happy Thanksgiving guys. Ice will come soon!!!!÷ :)

Offline Stinkybaits

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #77 on: Nov 27, 2014, 07:38 AM »
I love you, you love me, we are a happy family. Happy Thanksgiving guys. Ice will come soon!!!!÷ :)

Oh you didn't..... now it's stuck in my head  :%$#!:

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #78 on: Nov 27, 2014, 08:15 AM »
Lmao!!!! :roflmao:

Offline High Tide

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #79 on: Nov 27, 2014, 08:57 AM »

Lastly, solid joke but you forgot to put emoticons after it. My joke would have been: "Waxy, you pry have more Buds in your fridge than you do on Iceshanty" :afro:  :%$#!: :clap:

He must have a beer fridge then!  ;) :afro: :whistle:
I wish I was good at ice fishing!

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #80 on: Nov 27, 2014, 09:50 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline slabgill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie!!!!
« Reply #81 on: Nov 27, 2014, 07:35 PM »
He must have a beer fridge then!  ;) :afro: :whistle:
LOL!!!! :afro: :tipup:

Offline Fishslayer81

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #82 on: Nov 27, 2014, 09:13 PM »
I like where this thread is heading!

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Nov 27, 2014, 09:45 PM »
I like where this thread is heading!

Headed for a fridge full of ice cold buds?  I would rather be ice fishing with some buds.

Offline jumbo chaser

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • never to cold to fish not cold enough!!
« Reply #84 on: Nov 27, 2014, 09:51 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: Awsome
Never to many short poles

Offline blueultra2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #85 on: Nov 28, 2014, 12:16 AM »
Headed for a fridge full of ice cold buds?  I would rather be ice fishing with some buds.

This is how it's done! 

Wouldn't have it any other way! :woot: :icefish: :tipup:

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #86 on: Nov 28, 2014, 02:06 AM »
Yep, in a few weeks the Neon gloves will be out in full force and there will be a "Mid December Decimation"
Proud member of the Shiners!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/McLovinLife3

Offline Stinkybaits

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #87 on: Nov 28, 2014, 06:29 AM »
Oh there's a beauty for the smoker!

Offline marmooskapaul

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #88 on: Nov 28, 2014, 08:43 AM »
I don't care how many bass and musky you guys eat....As long as you leave my carp alone!!!

Paul

<-----
<-----
<-----

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #89 on: Nov 28, 2014, 08:56 AM »
I don't care how many bass and musky you guys eat....As long as you leave my carp alone!!!

Paul

<-----
<-----
<-----

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.