Author Topic: Get together 1-23/1-25 at the gorge  (Read 8882 times)

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Get together 1-23/1-25 at the gorge
« Reply #60 on: Jan 08, 2015, 08:21 PM »
Wife said we sound like a bunch of giddy girls getting ready for the prom. So I asked her what was her point ?
Everybody drive safe.
:roflmao: before you posted, I had my wife read some of these posts and she said "my goodness, you guys are acting like it's Christmas". She has been watching me line rods, organize gear and trap bait all week. When she said that, I said "yep". See you on the ice!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #61 on: Jan 09, 2015, 05:39 AM »
Giddy as a bunch of little girls is just about right  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Everyone heading out this weekend be safe and for you guys meeting at the gorge we'll see you there in a few, drive safe. Its time to get the heck out of here finally  ;D
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline SlaptheFish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The best things in LIFE are done on ICE!!!
« Reply #62 on: Jan 09, 2015, 07:44 AM »
See you there!  Hopefully we can get out of here a bit earlier than expected, but I need to go pick up some radios.

Offline Mac daddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Jan 11, 2015, 04:11 PM »
Musky just waiting for the gorge pics from the weekend. Your crew always does a great job of taking and sharing pics, besides ice reports my favorite part of site.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Jan 11, 2015, 09:25 PM »
Musky just waiting for the gorge pics from the weekend. Your crew always does a great job of taking and sharing pics, besides ice reports my favorite part of site.
Sure wish we would have met you and Trent this weekend. Musky struggled a bit with the camera this morning. ;D  I too am curious what he comes up with. He always does a good job. No palm trees Matt!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #65 on: Jan 12, 2015, 01:55 PM »
Thanks Mac Daddy, I'm going to get some pics/story going now on a scouting trip thread. I had to lick some wounds since I got back home and stay off my knee. I took a good fall trying to get to a rod on saturday afternoon. Did get the fish though. No palm trees this time joe  ;D but as usual the only pic I got of you with a burb is a little blurry
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Jan 12, 2015, 03:14 PM »
Thanks Mac Daddy, I'm going to get some pics/story going now on a scouting trip thread. I had to lick some wounds since I got back home and stay off my knee. I took a good fall trying to get to a rod on saturday afternoon. Did get the fish though. No palm trees this time joe  ;D but as usual the only pic I got of you with a burb is a little blurry
You can photoshop in Tom Cruise if you like. I think we are all licking our wounds that the lack of fish gave us! I saw you hit the ice Matt and it didn't look fun. To keep a guy like you off of the ice that night was a sad thing for me to see. Hard to see a brother go down. Get well quickly man!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #67 on: Jan 12, 2015, 05:54 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No toms, I'll be all healed up for round 2 in 2 weeks
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #68 on: Jan 20, 2015, 06:27 PM »
Looks like we're moving upstream with the latest report from lost dog of the guy going thru. Everyone be safe going out this weekend and check the ice as you go. Anybody wanting a map to where will be shoot my a PM. slapthefish, hoofish & sinker sleeper will be up thursday morning/afternoon and me/fishon1/phishinphool will be there friday morn
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline liv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Jan 20, 2015, 09:03 PM »
Best of Luck Matt to you and the crew!! Have fun and be safe!!! Oh yeah and don't, what ever you do, don't drink to many barley sodas.

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #70 on: Jan 20, 2015, 10:06 PM »
Best of Luck Matt to you and the crew!! Have fun and be safe!!! Oh yeah and don't, what ever you do, don't drink to many barley sodas.

now is that a trick question ;D

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #71 on: Jan 21, 2015, 08:24 AM »
Wish I was going. With the ice conditions everyone in my party does not want to chance it. Oh well maybe next year, we are going to be in Wyoming. Most likely going to try our hand at Fontenelle.
GOT ICE?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #72 on: Jan 21, 2015, 12:49 PM »
Very understandable randal, lots were going to cancel anyways. The ice there is inconsistant this year and if you are not checking it constantly as you go you can get into trouble, along with staying away from cliff areas that the sun beats off of alll day. Not to mention places where theres warm /bubbling springs. We are still going but will be heading upstream into areas we are familiar, along with following the comments stated above. Good luck, be safe and I'll be looking for your story from the nelle
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #73 on: Jan 21, 2015, 12:52 PM »
Thanks Musky, will keep eveyone posted on the trip, also you guys be safe and have fun and drink a brew for me.
GOT ICE?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #74 on: Jan 22, 2015, 08:14 AM »
Everyone drive safe and we'll see you tomorrow morning
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #75 on: Jan 27, 2015, 11:29 AM »
Sorry I haven't got no pics or a word of how the trip went. I had a very close friend pass unexpectedly sunday morning. I will get some stuff up soon. The trip went great and everyone had an awesome time. The ice was going quick with the warm temps. Be safe out there everybody
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Mac daddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #76 on: Jan 27, 2015, 07:00 PM »
Sorry to hear about your friend, glad you boys had good time and stayed dry. Low 50's yesterday here I think the end of the gorge ice is here

Offline RANDAL801

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #77 on: Jan 28, 2015, 06:26 AM »
Sorry for your lose Musky.
GOT ICE?

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #78 on: Feb 03, 2015, 10:05 AM »