The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Got the itch yet?  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Hardcharger07

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "The measure of a man is how he carries himself"
Re: Got the itch yet?
« Reply #30 on: Nov 08, 2014, 02:59 PM »
oh yeah, got the itch.... got a new 8" auger for my jiffy pro4 lite.  (love the 6" for panfish but....)  a jiffy extension as well. (bottomed out abit at the end of last year so now i am prepared for the worst)  ordered a cover for the excursion.  dont need anything else that i can think of, other than putting some new line on stuff.  though i have been finding myself keepin an eye on craigslist for a used snomobile. (got the 4 wheeler stuck afew times last year)  now just need some temp's to drop to make some ice!!!

Offline ryder29

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Nov 08, 2014, 03:17 PM »
Got the itch big time! Just finished installing some insulation on the floor of my ice shack. Started a fire too. Lol. Just waiting for ice.
I'm just trying to get another bite.

Offline Big Red Shack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Nov 08, 2014, 04:30 PM »
I have organized all my jigs, spent the last two paychecks on rods and reels and line, and have bought a total of 346 plastics for this season.. I guess you could say I am a little excited  ::)

Offline noodlestick

• IceShanty Rookie
  • gonna start biting any minute
« Reply #33 on: Nov 13, 2014, 03:21 PM »
I live on the Gordon Flowage and it is frozen over as of yesterday.   Won't be long now. 

Offline FilletShow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Nov 13, 2014, 05:01 PM »
Just waiting and jealous here in S Wisconsin.  Say 52, I also fished in the St Germain tourney.  We got one undersized, but didn't see another fish, although the other boat in our group raised a few.  I think it was turning over then.  There is always next year.  Be safe everyone venturing out early.

FS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.