Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1649721 times)

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #7380 on: Jan 17, 2017, 09:55 AM »
IFF....like the coughing idea  ;D :roflmao: :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7381 on: Jan 17, 2017, 10:19 AM »
Good Morning, E.R.'s, sorry I'm late

39*F, cloudy, no wind, light drizzle on and off

Mindy - Your not using the thread for a dating site, you just would like a fishing companion to talk to, have a laugh with on the ice, and help remove you from the hole you fell
    thru or vice versa, safety in numbers - 'The Girl Just Wants To Have Fun FISHING'

Mason-M.W.-I.W. - End of the month, just into Feb. up by you for ice, as of right now and if it holds up

I.F.F. - The 'ice stroller' should be something to see

Treatments going well, as of right now, no side effects as of yet, knock wood, don't cha know-the new boots that I bought won't fit into my korkers ice cleats, now I have to get
     a new pair, hunting for those later after mail run

Sick/Ailing - Get Well Soon = Working/ Fishing - Stay Warm, Be Safe, Limits & Records

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7382 on: Jan 17, 2017, 04:59 PM »
Good evening folks ,never made it out fishing yesterday feeling a little run down with aching joints called out from work today. I hope I'm not coming down with the flu or other illness.
IFF have fun with the stroller conversion looking forward to seeing the finished project.
Mindy sorry to read your having so much trouble finding a fishing partner. I don't know if snowshoes would be helpful in slush think they will weigh your feet down and not give you as much floatation .
Ice Wanderer,Mealworm have fun slaughtering the pigs. Glad you got into some nice perch at the new lake yesterday IW. Mealworm wish I had your energy you must function well on limited sleep.
Eddie understand about the salesperson. Unfortunately many of them work on commission or combo. of commission and salary with chance for bonuses if the sell so much merchandise a month. Some get very aggressive with their sales approach and use tactics like Mindy experienced when she as 19.
Wallyworld things do not look good for the ice in my area either rain today and tomorrow with highs in the forties and lows in the mid thirties.
Capt. Jim may all continue to go well with your treatments. May you feel good enough to make the planed February trip.
Mr.Turkey never fun driving on in sleet/ice glad you got home safely from your trip.
Have a good evening everyone .
Steve
Whopper Stopper all the best with new trailer. Have a good trip fishing for the walleyes.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7383 on: Jan 17, 2017, 06:24 PM »
Good evening troops Pass the bacon please another skunk for me. This time I was trying did move did punch more holes did have multiple baits. Never even marked a fish in 3 hrs. Good news is it was a great day to be out 37 and more warm weather for about a week yuck so I thought better get out now. Captain glad your doing well hope it stays that way. Marv good job on the trailer. Eddie hope you get a great deal on the truck. Mr. Clean good to see you ventured out;I may have the bug now too. IFF the stroller thing sounds cool post a pic if you can. The little Fl-3 impressed me today I had to have the gain up high in 22 ft. to see the little demon and 3mm fiska. Later I put 6 spikes in the water and tracked them all on the flasher all the way to the bottom. No more skunks I hope or a turkey.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7384 on: Jan 18, 2017, 03:33 AM »
Morning Everyone,
Welcome to another Hump Day!!   ;D
32* with ice pellets falling, high of 34 here today with a wintery mix expected most of the day.
OG...sounds like that FL-3 is working real well for you! Have you tried a little water on top of the ice and shooting through it with the transducer yet? Might be worth a shot locating some fish before you drill? Better luck next trip!
Steve...hope you're feeling better today! I'd imagine you're getting anxious to get out on the ice....hope you can manage a trip soon.... :thumbsup:  Understand the salesmen make their end on commission's and such, it just infuriates me with some on their tactics of playing you for a sucker and trying to push you in to something you don't want to reach their quotas...all better now!  ;D
Capt...continued success with the treatments Sir, glad to hear of no side effects, thats awesome! Not sure what this weeks lousy weather is going to do to the ice conditions, but crossing fingers over the next couple of weeks things get back to normal...quite certain we'll be able to get on fish able ice...hopefully Lake George will be ready!
Bud...like those tactics you use on the salesmen!!   :bow: :clap:  Good luck with the fishing!!
MW...hope you're still not out salting/sanding, busy day for you fellas yesterday! Hope the pigs went well and you get a chance to catch up on some sleep today!
Jeff...nice job with the perch/crappies on the new water, excellent! Maybe if the ice is holding up well, you can get another shot at them at the spot others were fishing...good luck if heading out!
Mindy...good luck with the new partner!! Might have to take a stroll over to that thread and see how Mr.Gator handled those hi-jackers...he has a very unique way with words...good job Mr.Gator!   :clap:

Understand there will be a very big rally/demonstration at the Capitol today...that should be interesting, tis the season again!  ;D
We just got another delivery of the latex product for the granite cleaning yesterday, so today me and the boys will giving "facials" again.
Placed an order for some stainless steel chain to make some dropper rigs similar to the Hali jigs...thanks going out to Mr.Gator again... :thumbsup:....good way to kill some time and bring some older Swedish pimples back to life.
Well, time to get ready for another 8 hours.....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7385 on: Jan 18, 2017, 04:23 AM »
Good morning Eddie and early risers. I'm feeling better thank you for the well wishes Eddie. Have to make a road trip later this week not sure how the local ice will hold up with the forecasted weather. Sales people try and get you to spend more money everywhere go to a fast food place they try to sell you an upgraded meal or additional item. Do you have any auto auctions in your area Eddie might find the vehicle you want at one of them of course you need to be the winning bid.
OldSailor was blunt  put the thread hijacker's in their place with out causing Mindy's thread to be locked hope she can find  fishing partner.

Have a safe and good "Hump Day " folks. Best to all fishing as Capt.Jim says limits and records to all.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7386 on: Jan 18, 2017, 04:28 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

I feel for you Eddie going to the truck lots, those vultures pull out all stops :cookoo:  I had a cousin that was a used car salesman; his dog didn’t even like him :woot: As a matter of fact he had two different dogs that ran away from him in the same year. Then he got a job in a hardware store and the one dog came back ???

Good luck finding a fishing partner Yooper, Hope the new person you are going with works out :thumbsup: I am with adkRoy and the others, makes you wonder if they are scared you might out fish them. Hang in there and don’t get frustrated ;)2

WW reminded me that I need to take a run to the shack one of these days. We also have a few traps set for the mice, maybe this weekend.

Hope you are feeling better mr.clean, and you escape getting the crud. I see you beat me posting. Glad to hear you are better :thumbsup:

I dilly dallied around with the trailer most of the day yesterday. I also picked up a spare tire holder and mounted it on the hitch along with the tire. I had to go into the license center and take care of the transfer. The lady behind the desk could not have been any crabbier :%$#!: I don’t understand why people work some place when it obviously makes them mad at the world.

I have a couple of errands today and then it’s time to load up the truck for tomorrow.

Good luck if you can get out on the ice :icefish:  Stay safe no matter what’s on the agenda.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7387 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:12 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Steve, Marv, ER's,
                            Steve.....I'm glad you're feeling better this morning, maybe you just needed some rest! :whistle:
                            Eddie......With the governors new budget he announced, he will probably get protested a lot! :woot:
                   Did you hear that he slated 32 million $$$ to revitalize Frontier Town at Exit 29?
                            Marv......Your new trailer is going to be a nice thing to have, are you going to get a chance to paint it?
                            Oh!.....I forgot it's Hump Day Eddie! :thumbsup:
                            No plans to be out today, it was to rain or sleet, I haven't checked but I think it's not doing what
                   the guesser's said it was going to do! :blink:
                            Yesterday's pig job went real well, 3.5 hors to get them done and to MW's buddies meat shop!
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out on the ice.

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7388 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:15 AM »
Morning, Gang

43*F, no wind, could see stars so it's clear out, supposed to stay above freezing into next week

Mason - You know when you will find the perfect truck?, after you commit to something else that is close, always the way

Clean - The 'bug' seems to making the rounds, good luck fighting it off

O.G. - So, the FL-3 is working better than you thought?, good-it was a sound investment then, good luck with it

March 10th is supposed to be the last treatment, that will be when I renew my PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) membership, no spices or such that will produce gas till
     then, bland, pppfffttt

Stay Warm - Be Safe - Limits & Records - Get Well Quickly
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7389 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:23 AM »
Good morning all, waking up an hour before the alarm, thinking I better make a list of what to take along on the "Ice Stroller" knowing me I will forget something I should have along.  Found a shirt tail relative living her in Colorado.  Don't know how the relationship is supposed to go.  :unsure: :unsure: But a nephew's wife is her Grand Mother, Ashley (the grand daughter) is married to a solder stationed at Ft Carson. She says he loves to fish. 

The stroller is by no means a finished project.  Want to find my stash of rolled aluminum to make a floor or at least a pan.  So far it will have a battery box at an upper level to have what else, batteries for the auger drill  ;D  Coffee is done, and cinnamon rolls on the counter.  Stay safe what ever your up to.
Bud

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7390 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:59 AM »
Morning all,
Another dreary rainy day here....maybe some freezing rain too ugh  :( 
MrC....glad to hear you're feeling better today, take things easy for a couple days just to be sure...lots of fluids & rest ;)
OG....better luck on the next trip, at least you're getting on some ice   :)
Eddie....I imagine there will be some excitement around the capital for the next few weeks......or maybe years  :roflmao:
MW....hope the plowing/sanding is over and you're able to catch some zzzzzzz's, don't want to get run down & catch the "bug"
IW....got to love the spot on weather predictions  :cookoo: :%$#!:
WS....good luck tomorrow, got a feeling the " big one" is waiting on you  ;)2
Capt....your diet does sound pretty bland, but it's only temporary  :-\  March 10th will be here before you know it  ;)  continued success with your treatments
Hope everyone has a good day. Stay safe.

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7391 on: Jan 18, 2017, 09:52 AM »
 ;D ; Good morning all. The sun is shining  today and supposed to get into the lower 40"s so that should get rid of the ice still on the sidewalks and the trees.
 Got the rest of the week off so getting ready for trip to Minn. this weekend for Christmas with wife"s kids. Gonna make sure we head back early Sunday morning so I can watch the Pack. ;D  Going to watch the other game as well  and see if Steeler Nation can take down Bill Bellacheat and his gang. Would be great if we could have a repeat of Super Bowl XLV (with same result of course, LOL) Have a great day all. :tipup:
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7392 on: Jan 18, 2017, 05:48 PM »
Fishing partner demanded he push/control the "Ice Stroller" said it was like pushing a shopping cart with his kids in it.  Found a little resistance when it came to the 4" of snow on the lake.  Think walking the plowed concrete path to where we went on the cove distance wise amounted to 1.5 miles, not all on the level of course.  Would have liked to had my mountain bike to ride. The neighborhood I live in would equal about the same ups and downs.  I should make sure tires are up and do some 2-3 mile rides, like once a day.  Could do me a lot of good.  I can start that after putting all the ice gear away right  ??? ::) :blink: :whistle: I snapped a couple picture on my camera, pulled the disk out and put it in the laptop, copied and saved them.  Now find I can not access either Imgur, or photobucket.  :cookoo: :nono: doesn't recognize my email; user name or passwords  :cookoo: :%$#!:  ???

Enjoy your trip to the frozen world Packfan, like you I will be in front of the TV, munching on Cheese Curds come Sunday.  Ok made another account, but not without some difficulty

Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7393 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:48 PM »
Stroller got the job done, Now thinking bigger tires/wheels would be an improvement.  Found my rolls of aluminum, can visualize having more than one surface to place things, with an eye on weight centered above the wheels, that would not have a lot of tongue pressure if hooked on a bike.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7394 on: Jan 18, 2017, 06:51 PM »
Pretty nice Bud. Thanks for posting up the pictures.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7395 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:01 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Just a quick Hello before I hit the road. There is a little crap in the air so I am guessing the 2 hour ride may take a few minutes extra. Hope you all have an excellent Thursday! :thumbsup:

IW you asked about painting the trailer. Here is a picture of it, the deck has been painted . Most trailers around here go for $1200 - $1500 for this type. I was fortunate and got it for $600 and then put another $100 into it.

Well time to finish loading and get on the road.

Good luck if you can get out on the ice, above all keep safe!

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7396 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:13 AM »
Good morning early risers. Thank you everyone for the get well wishes . I don't want to use up my sick days to early into the year so went to work yesterday now relaxing at home a little soreness in some joints. Definitely have some type of respiratory infection ,noise running ,cough and at times sore throat .
IFF the stroller holds a good amount of gear. If you can find wider tires may give you more floatation on the snow. Thank you for posting the photos.
Whopper Stopper have a good trip in pursuit of the walleyes.
Eddie hope all went smoothly with the granite cleaning. May you find a truck that fits your needs and budget soon.
Iowapackfan a safe trip to Minnesota enjoy the time with the step children.
Meal Worm hope you are getting some rest after the snow plowing and hog slaughtering  Guessing soon you will purchase some piglets and start the process over again.
Wallyworld may the weather change so you can get out after the local walleyes.

A good and safe Thursday to all. To all fishing may this be a day you catch some limits or set a personal record.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7397 on: Jan 19, 2017, 03:26 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
Overcast skies and 33* this am, high of 37 predicted. Roads were real nasty here yesterday morning driving into work....I'd imagine even Obama's knuckles would have turned white going down the mountain.   :blink:
Bud...nice job on the stroller! Think maybe a small set of kids ski's could be modified to lock the tires on when you reach the snow? Thanks for sharing the pictures....how was the fishing?
Marv...best of luck today with your trip! Hope the Walters are on the feed....looking forward to your post.. have a safe trip Sir!  :thumbsup:  Great story about the car salesman cousin... :roflmao:  That's a very nice trailer, great buy!
Capt...you're right about the truck...that's my luck, lol. Was actually ready to buy yesterday and found another better deal...back to square one again! Getting closer now... ;D
Jeff...heard about the Frontier Town $$, that and the " free " college tuition costs proposed should get the old pot stirring pretty good. You guys made short work of those hogs...excellent!!   :clap:
Wally...not sure about your area or the Niagra region, but weather looks pretty good here for the weekend...hope it's the same for your trip to the Expo...have a safe trip!
Steve...hope you can find some good ice this weekend. Got a feeling with this warm week some lakes will awful sketchy here as well....be safe!

We got another mouse yesterday at the shop...measured 5 3/4".... He was dubbed " #7  "and caught on a hard roll... ;D.  It's the little things that mean so much....moral was lifted and a few high 5's were thrown!   :roflmao:
Only about 24 more hours left before the Obama Administration packs their bags....C ya!!  :clap: :bow:
:thumbsup:   
Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Steve....hope you can get that cold under control....have a good day!

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7398 on: Jan 19, 2017, 04:25 AM »
Good Morning Guys & Gals, Mason, Clean, W.S.

40*F, Damp, Supposed to go to about 45*

IFF - I like the 'Stroller', looks like some extra thinking and mods. are needed - You have me thinking about doing something with my pier cart, h'mm, interesting

W.S. - Good Looking Trailer, right price ,too - Safe Travels

Clean - Plenty of chicken soup for that 'bug'

Mason - That mouse must have been eating his 'Wheaties' with some spinach mixed in, maybe was a small rat? - Good Luck with truck hunting

Not to much else right now, will play in the garage/shop today, doing some cleanup/storage, maybe some disposal on a few things

MW - Is that fresh bacon I smell?

As Always, Stay Warm - Be Safe - Limits & Records - Get Well Soon

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7399 on: Jan 19, 2017, 06:55 AM »
 ;D Good morning all. Should be another bright sunny day here with a high somewhere in the low 40"s. Pretty much all set for the trip to Minn. tomorrow so thought I might do a little fishing today but I'm not sure if I want to trek through all the standing water and slush on top of the ice. :-\ Coffee is hot so time to get busy. Have a great day all ;D
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7400 on: Jan 19, 2017, 07:18 AM »
Morning all,
Eddie.....that's one big mouse  :o glad you removed him from the gene pool  :thumbsup:
MrC....take care of yourself, this up & down weather isn't helping kill off the flu type germs floating around  >:(
WS...must feel good to be back on the ice after your quarantine period  ;D looking forward to your report  @)
IFF..nice job on the stroller, would be perfect on snow free ice  :thumbsup:
Iowa....Safe travels tomorrow, enjoy the family time.
Looks like the weather will be good for the fishing expo trip this weekend.....40s & dry  :clap:  Lots of interesting seminars on the schedule, only problem will be deciding which ones to attend as there are lots of conflicting times  :(  Guess Mr WW & I will be splitting up and taking lots of notes to cover twice as many   ;D
Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7401 on: Jan 19, 2017, 08:50 AM »
I intend to square it up and still have the sides fold down, right on bare ice its a whiz.  Don't think I will do the wheel skies though.  Have my smitty, if necessary.  Got a heat wave on its way, snow on the lakes will be turning to slush and water on top over the next couple days 50's Plus.  Closeout store is breathing its last.  Will head in and rest my sore legs/hips  ;D
Bud

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7402 on: Jan 19, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Afternoon folks, been pretty busy last couple of days between slaughtering and butchering,glad that's over for a few months.
IFF the little buggy looks pretty slick u mite be onto something there
WS u deff made out well with the trailer good luck up north
Eddie congrats on the catching some fur on the trap line any luck truck hunting?
Mr clean hope ur feeling g much better,no need to waste ur sick days when ur actually sick save some for playing hooky
Capt hope the treatments are going well for with little side effects,and yes the bacon is amazing
Well folks have a great rest of the day

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7403 on: Jan 19, 2017, 10:04 PM »
Good Evening Everyone! :bow:

I figure tomorrow morning I may sleep in, so I thought I would post tonight regarding the days fishing trip.

The weather was mild but the temps hovered around the 29- 32 degree mark making it slippery, with patches of heavy fog. As a result it took almost 3 hours to reach the lake I had chosen. I had studied the maps and had a good idea where I wanted to go. The problem was with the sudden warm spell; the ice heaved and buckled in a few spots, venturing out onto the frozen sheet in the dark and fog was a real treat. It took me about 40 minutes to wind my way to where I needed to go. 

I punched a couple of holes and almost immediately had a bite, then another. The walleyes seemed anxious and inhaled my spoon, often coming up off the bottom 4’- 5’ to grab my offering. The biggest one I caught was a nice fat 28”, the second biggest was 27”. Throughout the day I would pick one up about every half hour to 40 minutes. In the end I caught 11 with the smallest about 16”. I stuck it out until dark and then wound my way back off the lake.

Here are the two biggest. I thought I did good taking a picture of me holding the 28”, but later realized I had cut my head off. Probably just as well for all of you ;D

Tomorrow we are supposed to have rain moving in. I am not sure when I will get back out or what I will chase after. The boss called around noon and wants me to come in for a couple of crane jobs. I sure hate the thought of that.

Hope you all have an excellent Friday. Take care and be safe!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7404 on: Jan 19, 2017, 10:17 PM »
Excellent eyes Marv  :flex: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:  How was the fishing pressure ?  Lots out ?  Love it when they are aggressive.  Found my bike had a bad tube, so quick trip to WallieMart and picked up a strap on tire pump to boot.  almost time to go find my pillow.  Think I would turn my phone off and just go fishing. ;D
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7405 on: Jan 20, 2017, 03:50 AM »
Morning Everyone,
Welcome to Friday!!  Calm and 33* this am, high of 39 expected today.
Lost my first post again...so short on time....will catch up this afternoon.
Marv...fantastic job on the Walters Sir!! Well worth the homework and extended driving time....thanks for sharing the pictures and trip with us!!    :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
Wishing everyone a safe day, safe travels, and best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7406 on: Jan 20, 2017, 04:11 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Good morning ER's,
                         Happy Inauguration Day everyone, it should be an interesting day in Washington DC with all that
               is going on! :woot:
                         Marv........Nice eyes, they sure are beautiful fish! :clap:
                         These warm temps isn't helping the ice! ::)
                         Yesterday I left early to go to the one place on Lake George that has ice, we were busy weeding through
                the Perch to get one to bring home. Out of about 100 catches I  brought home about 18, but I'm picky on the
                size I will keep. I also caught a Bass and a Pickerel.

For the second time this week we were approached by a game warden checking our licenses, our bait receipt,
                 and our catch. Of course we were ligit. on all counts! ;D
                         I hope everyone has a great Friday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #7407 on: Jan 20, 2017, 05:08 AM »
Good Morning, Everyone

Thermo. says between 40-45 degrees, getting ready to rain, you can feel it in the air

W.S.-I.W. - Beautiful fish, excellent job, do it again

I.F.F. - Yup, a filled wheel would be a lot better than a flat one when getting exercise

Mason - dun,da,dun,dun,DUN-Truck

Can't wait for tonight, I get to eat food with 'Flavor', because there are no treatments on the weekends, I use Fridays to have 'normal' food, this way Saturday & Sunday
     lets me get my insides ready for treatments for Monday morning start, hhhmmm what to have?

Stay Warm - Be Safe - Have Fun - Records & Limits - Get Well Soon

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7408 on: Jan 20, 2017, 05:34 AM »
Morning all,
WS.....I knew it, great fish congrats :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: About the work...just say no  ;)2
IW....good job  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:  this warm up is really putting a hurting on ice conditions  >:(
Capt...enjoy your dinner  :clap: :clap:
Eddie...hope you find your new wheels soon so you can move on to more enjoyable things  ;)
Heading for the Falls later this morning, hoping to learn some new techniques & see what's new on the market, maybe find a good deal on those bibs too  ;D  Thought this would be bad timing for the show, but with ice conditions be somewhat iffy turns out to be a good weekend for it  :thumbsup:
Have a good Friday whatever you're up to. Stay safe.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7409 on: Jan 20, 2017, 07:57 AM »
Good Morning ER's WS those walleyes should be tasty. Good job finding those and getting them to commit. Mason any chance # 7 is getting mounted. Be careful at work today Trump said he was going to drain the swamp looks like he made the swamp bigger and added them to his cabinet so keep an eye out for flooding on the horizon. Hope for those getting out your ice stays true. good day to all

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.