Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1649186 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #7200 on: Jan 01, 2017, 07:05 AM »
Happy New Year, everyone. Have to go clean out the driveway. Looks like 3/4 inches of light stuff...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7201 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:00 AM »
 ;D Good morning all and Happy New Year! Going to line up some snacks  and watch football today. Packers are going lion hunting tonite, hope they get the job done. Have a great day all  :tipup:
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #7202 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:18 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the ER's!! I hope everyone had a great night last night! I hope not to many were driving the 'Porcelain Buick' this morning!!  ::) Enjoy the day at whatever you do!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7203 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:26 AM »
I tried getting to sleep early but go woke up by the alky neighbor shooting a gun at midnight. I guess it is good his trailer and pontoon are between our house and his so the bullet holes should be in them and not my house.

I need to find out what time the bowl game between Western Michigan and Wisconsin is so I can watch it.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7204 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:36 AM »
Happy New year,I enjoy reading your post.

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7205 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:37 AM »
Happy New Year to all, sounds like some are getting out and doing OK on some early ice.  Still not to excited about my local ice, and as I've said before I just don't get excited about catching stocker trout.  Wish there were more options for fishing warm water species in my area. 

OG  ;D well I did leave it open for the new rod guy to ponder other choices ie: which line, which bait  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Not much on my mind for today, except like Packfan, watching the Pack go Lion hunting tonight.  Having my first cup of coffee, thoughts turn to all my left for later projects, down sizing my stashes of things I think I need to keep.  Might as well add them to a New Years resolutions  :unsure: I better quit thinking or it will put me to sleep  ;D ::) So for now I raise my cup to we all have a good, safe, and enjoyable New Year.

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7206 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:44 AM »
Morning IW......have you made it out fishing yet?
             Yes I have but nothing to brag about!
             We got 4" of snow over night, I'll have to call my son to borrow his blower again!

IW

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7207 on: Jan 01, 2017, 08:54 AM »
Happy New Year to all! Went to bed around 10 last night. As always. No sense stepping on the amateurs toes. On there night. Finally made it out on the ice around here on the 30th. Fished in 15 fow. Caught crappie, blue gill, perch, white bass and the ever present sheep head. Only the sheep had any size. Still fun though. Had all my gear ready to go. Got out there and started fishing. That's when it hit me. Fishing license was left sitting on my dresser. IDNR is always checking where i was. Reeled up my jig turned off the Vex. Put everything back in my sled. Broke down and called my better half. Walked to shore. As we live only 15 minutes from were i was fishing. The love of my life brought it to me. Glad she did. She brought Ava the Rottweiler with her. at 5 months old and 62 pounds. The way she barked at me in all my ice fishing gear. Was something else. I don't think she knew who i was at first. Once i got to my wife's truck. The barking stopped and she was just acting all kinds of crazy love for me. They left and i headed back out. For it was not long after here came IDNR. They checked several folks that were out there and walked right past me. Dodged one there i think. For had i not had my license they would have stopped by me. Stayed out for 5 hours. Made plans with a couple of guys to head over to a private lake that we have permission to fish the next day. Any how got up the next morning and felt like i had been run over by a truck. Knee was sore as all get out. So i  didn't go. :(  They did. Pike, gills and crappie were caught as they kept sending me updates. No huge numbers but real nice fish. Well i feel a okay today. So that is good. Staying home today. May try to get out during the week. Have fun folks doing what your doing. Charlie.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7208 on: Jan 01, 2017, 09:00 AM »
WTG Charlie, good you remembered where it was  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #7209 on: Jan 01, 2017, 10:38 AM »
Good morning again everyone looks like a good number of you made it through any New Year's celebrations problem free. I worked until 1 Am yesterday then drove to local Pilot truck stop to get a meal at the Arby's located there place was quiet only person in Arby's. I did find more traffic on the roadways thankfully did not have to dodge any drunk drivers.
 Eddie congrats on getting out any catching some keepers for a fish fry.
UFCreel good thing you realized your license was at home and it was a short trip for your wife to the lake. I hope your knee is feeling better today.
Hunts2long Happy New Years to you and your family . Has your wife gotten rid of whatever bug she picked up ?
IFF may the local lake have fishable ice soon,enjoy the football game tonight.
Captain54 thank you for comment . Welcome to the thread Happy New Years to you and yours.
Ice Wanderer hope you get the snow blower back soon your son may start asking for a rental fee .
Wallyworld glad the snow has finally stopped out your way. May the forecasted rainy days help remove some of the snow from ice surface of local lakes.
Mr.Turkey did you check your house for any bullet holes from neighbor's gun shooting.
Mindy a few posts back you mentioned possibly getting into fly tying ,get in touch with member RgFixit he can give your advice on materials,vises, etc.
Enjoy your New Years day however you spend it best to all fishing today.
Steve

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #7210 on: Jan 01, 2017, 11:58 AM »
Happy New Year!  I rang it in with my coworkers at work.  No crazy admissions like some years!!

Was driving home and saw someone on my block had a mattress burning party in the street a few houses down.  Wonder if the cops were called (or fire dept.)  Only thing left of the mattress was coils.  I definitely would have called the cops if I was home...yep, I'm a party pooper!!  That's something reserved for a big open field at camp, not downtown!

Work the next 2 days then will be fishing Tues and Weds for sure.  Wad surprised there weren't any fish on the boards when I got home!

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7211 on: Jan 01, 2017, 01:02 PM »
YG The idiots around here have no problem burning leaves on the  blacktop. did the pick up the springs so no one got them wound up in the drive train on there vehicles.

Steve I have not looked out side yet. Our bed room is on the end of the house toward the idiots. The cops could give him a ticket for use of a firearm while intoxicated.

MW The idiot next door that I mentioned having a couple of full cords of wood covered with snow now has a pallet of wood pellets on his utility trailer. He must have put a pellet insert in his fire place. Easier for his wife to carry in bags of pellets than dig firewood out of the snow as he does nothing to clean up his yard.

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #7212 on: Jan 01, 2017, 01:04 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7213 on: Jan 01, 2017, 05:25 PM »
Morning or evening or whatever it's is and happy new year everybody. Had a long nite plowing left my house at 130am got home at 130 this afternoon,got stuck once and I tried to help someone that drive into a Dutch I was able to pull the guy out as I did he slammed into my truck did some pretty good damage on the left rear quarter and broke my tail lite assembly so had to plow with no reverse light on the driver side made it kinda tough not how I want to start off the new year......that's what I get for being a nice guy! Had hoped to bring the kids out tonite for some Walters but even after a good nap I'm still beat.
Tomturkey wood is definitely not a lazy man's fuel sounds like ur neighbor mite fall into that category lol
Yooper happy belated anniversary to your parents. I hope the mattress burners got some kind of talking too that's ridiculous,hope ur 2 days at work fly by
Mr clean........Arby's mmmmmmmmm we don't have an Arby's around here anymore but I used to frequent Arby's when I traveled for work
UFCreel sounds like u had a good trip when u did get out sux about ur knee hope u don't loose to much fishing time to the sore knee
IFF hope u can get on some good ice and fishing soon,Im not a fan of stocker trout either
Eddie sounds like u had a decent trip out hope ur trip out today was good think after the storm the fish would be on hope u killed them
Hope every 1 is having a good start to the new year

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7214 on: Jan 01, 2017, 11:35 PM »
Bet Iowapackfan is going to have a big  ;D tomorrow. 
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7215 on: Jan 02, 2017, 01:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

One of those nights I guess, l went to bed a little early and around midnight woke up ready to start the day  ??? I am going to make some coffee and head out to the garage. I need to do a little work on my snowblower , so figure it is as good of time as any. The drive chain is a little sloppy so I have to tighten it and also do some greasing. It sounds like we have a dusting heading our way and then around Tuesday night we have another chill rolling a for a few days.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. Today is the wife's last day off before she heads back to work tomorrow. She being an accountant makes January her busiest month of the year. It also means my being on my best behavior and walking on egg shells throughout the month

I have been threatening to head up north a ways and check out some walleye fishing. I have been enjoying the fishing on the local lakes with the spear house so it is hard to switch gears. Without any snow on the ice I don’t want to put the permanent house out, however cutting a new big hole every trip is getting to be some work. Guess time will tell, I will say I sure enjoy the mid-week fishing without the crowds to contend with :cookoo:.

I hope those that have the day off get to enjoy some ice time. Good luck :icefish: and stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7216 on: Jan 02, 2017, 04:15 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
Clear and 18* on the Hill this am, high of 34 expected today. The winds finally calmed down, so that's a plus today.
Marv...hope the snowblower job goes easy. Was meaning to ask you if you use an ice saw or a chain saw for cutting the holes? Good luck on the Walters if you're heading North!   :thumbsup:
MW...man, you had a rough evening! Hope today goes better for you, that sucks about the fender bender.
Fishing was super slow for me yesterday am where I was.
Mindy...agree about the mattress burning in the street....bed bugs perhaps?  ;D. Best wishes on your next outing!
UFC...good for you remembering about the license and not taking the chance. Glad you got on some fish! Hope the knee is feeling better today!

Was going to take a road trip this am and fish a decent lake, but decided to just stay local and try a few spots around here. Iced my first trout yesterday, nothing big...14" Rainbow, only hit I had from 6-9:30am. Drilled about 20 holes and jigged mostly, marked very few fish...they're hiding again! Hoping to find them this am and get some more time with the learning curve of the LX5.
Cawfee's on Whopper this morning....drink up!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7217 on: Jan 02, 2017, 04:20 AM »

Good morning WS, Bud, ER's,
                       Boy yesterday I dragged my but around, I went to get my sons blower to clean my driveway, while I was doing
              that my wife took all the ornaments off the tree and put the Christmas stuff away. Then when I had to carry the totes
              upstairs to put in the closet! The Holidays are officially over here! :thumbsup: I hope my blower is fixed today! ???
                        MW........That sucks about your truck, good thing the guy is a body man and will fix it for you! That's a long time
              to be out plowing! :cookoo:
                        Mindy.......That's crazy, people out in the street burning a mattress. :wacko: Congratulations to your parents! :clap:
                        Marv......I hope that all that is wrong with your blower, good luck sight fishing! :flex:
                        Steve.....I bet it's tough to work nights all the time especially on New Years Eve, I remember when I was a kid
              stores were closed on all the holidays! One year on Thanksgiving, my mom ran out of milk so my dad and I headed out
              to get some, not one store or deli was open, then he spotted a Dolbert's milk truck and stopped the driver, he didn't have
              any in his truck but we followed him back to the dairy and they gave my dad the milk he needed. :whistle: Then they had
              these punch out cards of milk trucks and gave them to me! ;D Time have sure changed! ::)
                        I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out on the ice! I see Eddie posted while I was typing,
              Good morning sir!

IW

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #7218 on: Jan 02, 2017, 07:10 AM »
Morning ER's. Dang!! I was reading the thread when there was a loud BOOM outside! Looked out and the garbage truck had blown a tire!!  :o IW, when I was young there was a milk machine in town. Put your money in and get your milk out! Nowhere else in town to get it after the stores closed! Hope everyone has a good day at whatever they choose to do! Be safe out there!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Yoopergirl

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice chicks DO exist!!
« Reply #7219 on: Jan 02, 2017, 07:25 AM »
Good Morning! 

Sorry about your truck MW.  Karma turned her back on you!!  Hopefully it'll catch up to you at some point!!  I agree with you, Arby's, MMMmmmm!!!  Had 2 in town at separate times, they both closed.  I think I only went to the 2nd one twice.  Food wasn't up to par and I heard management had no idea what they were doing!  I'll stick to Beef a Roo for my roast beefs I guess!!  ;D

Mattress and box spring are still hanging out by the curb.  Hopefully it doesn't get covered with snow and plug up the city's truck when it comes to haul snow away in Feb.  My street is the main detour for downtown during the sled dog races.  Looks like a grill and a small resin table were casualties too.  Wonder what their landlord things of the whole situation???

IW will your wife come and take care of my decorations too?  There's not that many of them!!  Nice story about the milk truck!!  ;D  Besides walking Timber then eating at my mom's all I did was sleep yesterday. 

Excited for fishing tomorrow after seeing  the fish in the entry boards.  Already told my partner he'll be driving since I'll have a loaner car.  Will be taking my snowmobile, hopefully the Stabil I put in that didn't gunk that up too!   >:(  I got it started a couple weeks ago and ran it for about 15minutes.  I think I need a primer bulb put on it though.  Took quite a few pulls to get it started.  Don't want to be stranded on the ice.

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #7220 on: Jan 02, 2017, 07:31 AM »
Morning folks, it's a crisp 9° here.I have to sand couple of driveways and shovel a roof then I hope to do a wood delivery 1 cord of seasoned wood.
WS I hate those nites u can't sleep hope the snowblower was an easy fix
Eddie good luck out there today congrats on the trout,once u get that lx5 figured out u will love it.
IW neat story about the milk boy things certainly have changed since the 1700's lol
Sailor iv had big truck tires blow like that it's enough to scare the daylights out of for sure. A milk machine never heard of anything like that but  sounds useful
Hope every 1 has a great day today

Yooper posted while I was typing good morning ma'am
Yes really sux about the truck I am very meticulous about my vehicles oh well. my sleds usually start hard the first time I try to get them going then the more they were started the easier it got to start them,good luck fishing tmrw hope u get on a hot bite

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7221 on: Jan 02, 2017, 08:08 AM »
Morning all,
Brisk here this morning, but a warm up on the way.....upper 30s this afternoon 40s tomorrow along with an inch of rain  :o sounds like some possible flooding issues for some   >:( Hopefully it knocks the snow & slush down on the lakes that have ice & then some colder temps move in.
MW....no good deed goes unpunished  :P hope today's a better day for you.
IW....good story, made me think how today's kids don't know that stores weren't always open 24/7 & you couldn't just order things from a computer & have them show up 2 days later at your front door  :D things sure have changed
MrC...my grandson shook off the hockey losses pretty quickly, guess that goes with being 5 !!! His team actually managed to tie the last 2 games of the tournament but didn't make the "championship" game  :-\ Right now he eats, sleeps & breathes hockey....just like his Dad was as a kid  @)
WS....love seeing those temps out there doing a nosedive  :thumbsup: :clap: :icefish:  hopefully any snowfall is on the light side. maybe a nice dinner out tonight with the wife before she heads back to work tomorrow? Could score you a few points in the bank to use this month in case you slip up  ;)2
Eddie....see the bug has bit you pretty hard  ;D good luck out there today
Have a good day whatever's on your agenda today. Stay safe

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7222 on: Jan 02, 2017, 08:52 AM »
Morning Crew, slept in today, will be 3 all day shifts at my store, guess my manager is take some vacation, going to Cancun, hopes to get some salt on his line  ;)
Did I miss ? about pulling the guy out, was a body man and offered to make things right on the Truck ?  Hope so.  For some reason, with Marv out spearing, been thinking there must be good ice everywhere in the north lands.  Guessers are at it again, started out with cold front moving in over the next three days with a couple below 0, and today up to 50* today.  Now calling for the front to arrive later today/evening and with a little snow ending Wednesday.  Hope its not like WW's area and becomes a foot of flurries.  I hope to be able to get to some areas that might get me on my target species. 

Yup remember the milk trucks, must be where the Milkman jokes/stories came from too  ::) :roflmao:

reflecting back on last year, I had my dose of 3, first the sewer backup, having to dig up the lawn, then the water heater, finally the dish washer.  Maybe this year will be three good things   ::) :P  Need to run to Sam's Club for a couple things before heading to work so best slam down my coffee and get with it. 

Good day all, stay safe.
Bud

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7223 on: Jan 02, 2017, 10:42 AM »
Bet Iowapackfan is going to have a big  ;D tomorrow.
;D ;D You got that right!! Pack rules the North once again. Great way to start the new year. Now to watch my Hawkeyes go gator hunting in a few hours. Colder weather moving in tomorrow so ice fishing should be good this weekend. Life is good!! Have a great day all! ;D ;D GO HAWKS!
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7224 on: Jan 02, 2017, 11:14 AM »
IFF I feel for you and your problems. I seem to go through that type stuff on a regular basis. I just got back from having our Explorer hauled to the tranny shop. What dumb engineer would design a vehicle that had to be put on a hoist to check the fluid in an automatic transmission. No dip tube or filler spout under the hood. Hope this is not as expensive as replacing the plastic intake manifold. I can dream can't I.

I stopped on the way home to take a walk on the ice to see a friend. He is a newbe and jumped when the ice cracked. He was also leery to step over a crack. There was 3 or 4 inches of black with 3 inches of snow ice on top. I really wish we would get t some snow as I need to blow some  against the house to bank it up

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7225 on: Jan 02, 2017, 11:41 AM »
Good Morning ER's for some reason my post awhile back didn't get posted good outing on those perch mason. WS hope you can get through the egg shells ok looking forward to your switching gears on the ice. UFCreel glad you got out on the ice heal and reel some more. Mindy hope you have a safe outing with good results. IowaPackfan good to see the pack win and good luck to hawks and Badgers today;not sure what your running for shelter but I spotted a FishTrapPro in Packer Canvas with Packer cover for 100 looked to be in good shape pm if interested I'll point you to it. IFF hope the beast gets going I may need a guide if you visit Onalaska area this winter. Found out a little info in a 1985 newspaper about the Si-tex flashers original price 129.00 and well worth every bit that and more. The Fl-3 version is just 80 ft. but does have 2 color option or 1. This unit does have a alarm too. There are other Si-tex flashers that go deep like 240 or 480 with 5 ranges left side and deep ranges right side. Have a great day all.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7226 on: Jan 03, 2017, 02:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Not a lot to report this morning. Yesterday’s snowblower repair went well. I ended up having to shorten the main roller drive chain by one full link. I suppose over the years it stretched to the point where I ran out of adjustment. Anyway all seems well and it is set for work when the time comes.

Last night I took Wally’s advice and brought the wife out to her favorite restaurant. From her response it sure appears like I am a couple of steps to the good heading into January :thumbsup: Time will tell if it will be enough ;D

Eddie you asked about my hole sawing. I have a hand ice saw that I use most of the time. It is a production ice saw and works well until the ice reaches 12"- 14".  If I spear after that I have an old Husky chainsaw that has never seen wood (never had oil in it) that I can use. It has a 40" bar. I am thinking the spear season is about done for me and a trip north is around the corner. I am not sure if the fishing will shut down this week as we dip in the minus zero temps. Next week we are back into the 20's which makes hole hopping a little easier.

Hope anyone hitting the ice finds success. Keep safe and use caution on the ice.
                               WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #7227 on: Jan 03, 2017, 03:27 AM »
 Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
Overcast and 32* this morn, high of 35 here today with rain coming.
Marv...good deal on the fix and the dinner...win win! Thanks for the reply on the saw...watched some videos and saw both in action...really interesting way of fishing, would love to try that sometime. Good luck with the Walters!  :thumbsup:
OG...interesting about the Si-tex flashers, especially the price compared to today's flashers. Does that one run on lantern batteries?
Tom...did you fish with your buddy? I remember what the feeling was like hearing the ice crack for the first time out fishing... ;D. Thanks for the heads up on the Explorer...sounds like another way to shaft the consumer, never heard about that...hope the cost isn't too painful.
Iowa...congrats to you and all the Pack fans!  :thumbsup: 
Bud...that strange Colorado weather is back again,never seen anything like it anywhere else before...especially the Chinook winds when they blow in, crazy! Hope things go well with your shifts!
Wally...glad its rain coming for you and not more snow today! Should help knock everything down and get some better ice.
MW...hope the fix goes well on the truck....did you get a chance to fish yesterday?
Jeff...when I left the house to go fishing New Years Eve Day, came home to find the tree and everything gone...lol.
Hope your blower was ready and you get some icing in this week, good luck!  :thumbsup:

Fishing was slow for me yesterday morning, drilled a bunch of holes, couldn't find the fish...ones I found were blowing me off like some of the Republicans did to the Donald... :woot:
Tried a small private lake in the afternoon that was actually good fishing, caught a bunch of small bass and a few jumbo perch...not a banner day, but a fun outing.
My son left yesterday to begin his new project up in the Massena NY area on the St.Lawrence Seaway. No plans yet on a road trip, but that will be coming soon!
Back to work today...cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #7228 on: Jan 03, 2017, 05:19 AM »

Good morning Marv, Eddie, ER's,
                   I got my snow blower back, $400 later, when I went to pick it up I asked what caused the drive failure, the repairman
            started to say that some shaft had worn out and then a bearing wobbled, there was no grease fitting, so I said "a design flaw."
            He said "Yeah", so I said you'd think I should get the parts for free, but since my blower is 10 years old not a chance, at least
            they should have sent out a recall, which the didn't. The new shaft has a grease fitting! :clap:
                 Marv...... I'm glad your was a quick fix. :flex:
                 Iowa......The Packers will be playing my Giants in the first round, remember the last two times they played in the playoffs!  ???
                 Wally.......You guys always get those lake effects, let the rain knock some of it down!
                 Eddie.......I'm heading out for a short trip before it starts raining!
                 I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7229 on: Jan 03, 2017, 05:30 AM »
Morning all,
WS.....good going on scoring points with dinner last night  :thumbsup: hope it's enough to get you thru to Feb.  ;D
IW....that's quite the bill for your snowblower  :o hope it lasts another 10 years trouble free  ;)
Eddie...back to work after a long weekend ugh  >:(  but it's a short week so you'll be back on the ice in no time  :)
Not much going on here today, rain & mild temps  :-\  should help the fishing spots get some decent ice once the cold air moves back thru.
Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.