Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1649557 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28440 on: Jul 30, 2022, 06:01 PM »
Good evening , just got back from the lake,  not much to brag about, didn’t find the schools of bluegills, but didn’t realize I was not in the same place. And was only catching small stripers.  Heat was getting to the girls so powered back to a bridge and tried to use spot lock that didn’t want to stay locked,  think bridge cause’s it to lose Satellite signal.

Catfish dinner was excellent, but very disappointed in our other orders that were served cold   

Having weather cooler sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings when trying to fish. May have to think about some sort of cover for the boat. Or go back to a bigger boat like the one I sold in Colorado

Have one ticket to get out and check, no idea what numbers are on it

Made it home, got cover on boat just in time to beat the rain that’s here now

Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28441 on: Jul 30, 2022, 08:31 PM »
Well was supposed to take my buddies widow today fishing, she was all excited to go and then backed out, I think it brought some memories up as she sent me these pictures of the boat she is trying to sell.

But we went out and caught some for her. Was slow for a bit till I thought I had them figured out and caught 5 in one pass, then one here and there and in the end switched over to cranks and went a little fast to get a breeze going under the Bimini and caught 2 and then headed home.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28442 on: Jul 30, 2022, 10:32 PM »
 Good evening reached the middle eighties here today and Moe Humid is back for a visit in my area of NY. I see as search and rescue crews have been able to reach more areas of Kentucky that sadly the number of deaths from the flooding has risen. Looks like only one winning ticket with all six numbers was sold in Illinois for the Mega Millions jack pot .
Ice Wanderer nice to read your repaired chainsaw is running great and you have some of the logs bucked to length to fit in your wood boiler. May all have gone well with splitting the bucked lengths today.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear things started bad and got worse on the fishing trip. May the three of you have a better outing on your next trip. Thank you for the video.
Wallyworld thank you for the update on funds raised by Back the Blue ride. May the WW2 vet have enjoyed his 100 TH birthday celebration.
Eddie water parks are usually a hit with children especially in warmer weather. may your breakfast have been enjoyed by everyone and gotten you some thank you's from the grandchildren.
Hunts2long at least you avoided a visit from the striped kitty. Thank you for the loon stories.
Tomturkey happy for you that the beast mower was able to cut the grass at your second property and you son help to split the red oaks logs.
Drifter thank you for the photos good to see you out catching fish. Best to you with the cabin work during this 5 day weekend. Looking forward to some progress photos.
IFF glad you enjoyed the catfish dinner to bad the other meals were cold at time of serving. May the small stripers have put up good fights while landing them. May you not have any problems related to the rain.
Fish/hunt4ever may your fishing buddy's widow be more willing to go  fishing if you make a second offer to her. You maybe correct about the thought of fishing brought so unpleasant memories or thoughts to her hopefully with time she will adjust to being a widow and be ready to get on the water with you. Glad you caught enough walleyes to share some with her. best to her in selling their boat.

May everyone have a nice Sunday. keep hydrated if you going to be outside in higher temperatures and humidity.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28443 on: Jul 31, 2022, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 56* and clear here on my hill, a warmer day today. ::)
                         Eddie........A water park is always a sure bet to keep the kids happy. :thumbsup:
                         H2l...........As they say a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work. :roflmao: at least you caught some. :clap:
                         Marv.........Leaving the hitch in the receiver is a disaster in the making, I've done it many times, I always say to my self.....Self take it out
             after you use it. :cookoo: I'm sorry to hear the fishing trip turned ugly. :%$#!:
                         Wally........!0,000 is a good amount collected for the ride.  :clap: :flex:
                         Bud..........Sory to hear the food was cold, but good the catfish dinner was good. :whistle:
                         Fish..........Kudos to you and your wife for giving the catch to the widow,  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: maybe next time she'll go. :unsure:
                         Steve........Someone in Illinois is happy. ;D
                         Dave.........Thanks for sharing the pictures. :thumbsup: Glad you decided to wet a line, nice catches. :flex:
                         Well yesterday at the cabin we did well. First thing we did was to put a aluminum pick up on the scaffold. My neighbor got a good deal on
              a 24' by 24" one. A lot better than using planks. We got all the logs chinked yesterday, but now we have some windows and corners to do. Then some
              touch up painting and clean up. A couple more weekends to go.
                         I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stat Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28444 on: Jul 31, 2022, 05:39 AM »
Morning all,

Drifter.....enjoy te long weekend  ;)

IW.....cabin looks good  :flex:

WS.....that raccoon is just TOO dang cute  :roflmao:

MrC.....looks like Moe is sticking around all week  :%$#!:

IFF....fingers crossed the rain doesn't cause any damage in your area  :unsure:

Eddie.....maybe season passes to the water park are in order  ??? ;)2

TT......hope you can get the money issues straightened out soon, your bank should definitely be invovled in the fight  >:(

FH4....give her time, it can't be easy doing "together" activities alone  :'(

Had a lot of bikes show up for the birthday "boy" no offical count but somewhere around the 100 mark  :thumbsup:  brought tears and a smile to the gentleman as everyone shook his hand, wished him a happy birthday and thanked him for his service  :bow: :bow:  he even made the local paper

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28445 on: Jul 31, 2022, 06:59 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  61* and clear here on the Hill this am, high of 83 forecasted today.

Wally…Congratulations on the donations for the Back The Blue ride, that’s an impressive amount of $$, fantastic!  :clap:
Thank you for sharing William Vaughn’s 100th Birthday here with us, another successful and wonderful tribute by your club and others to honor one of our Vets! You should all be proud of making his special day a really Special Day!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…great news on the cabin progress, those aluminum picks are worth their weight in gold when needed!   :clap: 
  Steve…yes, very sad news on the Kentucky flood victims. Understand that Illinois is among some of the states that you can remain anonymous as a winner in the lottery games…I believe I would choose that option.  ;D
  FH4.. congrats on another great day with the walleyes and sharing some of the catch with your buddy’s widow…we’ll done!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…glad at least the catfish was to your liking, that’s too bad the rest of the meal wasn’t up to par though. Good luck with the fishing today if weather permits!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…thanks for sharing another great video, will share that with my granddaughter when she awakes…she had a late night at the drive in last evening, lol.   :clap:  ;D. Sorry to read the issues with the hitch hampered your fishing trip…that sucks! At least that’s out of the way now…laugh it off and plan another trip with the ladies!   :flex: :thumbsup:
  Dave…thanks for sharing the pictures, glad you’re enjoying some water therapy!   :clap:  Hope things are going well at the cabin, will be looking forward to next report!  :thumbsup:
  Tom…glad you were able to get the lawn done in one shot, good deal.   :clap:
  H2.. congrats on avoiding the skunk anyway and catching a few!   :clap:  Imagine the reservoir will be hopping again today!

Well, so much for a 9:45 Hawaiian adventure this winter.  I didn’t have any luck on my picks either with the Mega Millions drawing unfortunately, lol. Had 3 tickets out of 10 with 1 number…pitiful.  :'(
  Believe some of the family will be stopping by this afternoon, going to fire the grill up and have a few burgers and dogs later. Got some lawn duties to take care of in the mean time and the Cawfee’s still hot if anyone needs a refill.   ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28446 on: Jul 31, 2022, 07:06 AM »
58* and sunny.
Drifter, enjoy stay at the cabin. Nice fish.
IFF, good that you got out and some fish.
F/H4, you are doing very well with the walleyes. She should have any trouble selling that boat, can't be very old.
IW, tha cabin job is looking very good.
WS, nice Tom and the little ones aren't so littler anymore.
TT, it has cooled off the past couple nights but I think this week it is going to be warm.
WW, great turn out for the "hero" of the day.
Lindsay and Rocky stopped for a short visit yesterday.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28447 on: Jul 31, 2022, 07:57 AM »
Good morning everyone, 67* here. Looks like it’s going to be another hot one. My wife is working today so May take Mr Dickens to a new pond in New Hampshire by the Cathedral and wet a line and see if our luck is any better. Just enjoy being out.

Ice Wanderer, Cabin looks good. Hopefully you get out on the water soon.

WallyWorld, It’s nice to see your club is very active and was able to make that gentlemens day.

Mason Eddie, Have fun with the family and grandkids today.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day and stay cool.

Fish, That was very nice of you to bring the widow some fish. Hopefully she is able to sell the boat soon.

Tom, That is good that you were able to cut the grass in one one pass.

Prayers for everyone in Kentucky who have lost their lives and for those brave men and women rescuing people.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28448 on: Jul 31, 2022, 04:51 PM »
Good afternoon. Went on a scouting trip this morning, went to a marina on the Caney river. Waters there look promising, they have a $8 launch fee. And it being a short distance to the Center Hill lake, lots of large houseboats and big cruisers I think in the 50’ class.  Wanted to stop in at a Walmart on the way back, but when we got there it was engulfed in a thunderstorm down pour. So opted to take a detour and stopped off so the daughter could see the falls at Falls Creek Falls State park. Signage’s there at the falls state it’s the highest falls east of the Mississippi River at 256’  took a picture from the observation point, and people looked like ants 🐜 at the bottom, guy in white shirt, between the water coming down.  Not as much water as niagara, and not as much as there was early in the year. 

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28449 on: Jul 31, 2022, 06:04 PM »
Another beauty day at the lake today.
Got a little more work done but spent most of the day in the boat.   ;D
Went 5 for 6 on lakers and had a couple of short strikers.
So far I've spent more time fishing than working.  :whistle:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28450 on: Jul 31, 2022, 06:17 PM »
Another beauty day at the lake today.
Got a little more work done but spent most of the day in the boat.   ;D
Went 5 for 6 on lakers and had a couple of short strikers.

Enjoy your time Dave!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28451 on: Jul 31, 2022, 07:17 PM »

WS.....think maybe Drifter's on to something there  ??? ;)2 :whistle: :woot:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28452 on: Jul 31, 2022, 07:24 PM »
WS.....think maybe Drifter's on to something there  ??? ;)2 :whistle: :woot:

:roflmao: :roflmao: you may be on to something.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28453 on: Jul 31, 2022, 08:57 PM »
Well went to a family day as the start to the fair here, and it was fun with bouncy houses and obstacle course, as a bouncy house, rc cars and Lazer tag. Had lunch from a local business that they did pulled pork or hot dogs for the attendees. Was good. Then the wife mowed the lawn while I sprayed some tempo around for bug killer since the wife have seen some in the house.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28454 on: Aug 01, 2022, 04:14 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello, heading to the lake  shortly  :clap:  Will catch up later  ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28455 on: Aug 01, 2022, 05:53 AM »

Good morning Waaly, ER's ,
                           It's 60* and clear here on my hill. Another nice day to enjoy. ::) Welcome to August.
                           Wally..........That was a great turn out for the veteran, I can imagine a lot of tears of joy were flowing for him. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                           Dave..........That's what we're talking about, more fishing less work. :flex:
                           Eddie..........I hope everyone enjoyed the grilling time at your house, a nice day for it. :clap:
                           Marv...........What's on your agenda today? ???
                           I-45...........Good idea taking Mr. Dickens to a new lake and trying your luck. How did you do. ???
                           H2l............Glad Lindsay and rocky stopped by for a visit.
                           Bud...........An $8 launch fee isn't too bad. Sound like that lake would be a good place to go. :thumbsup:
                           Well yesterday my neighbor and I got the log joints all chinked, now we have to finish around the 2 windows in front and some corners and the
                 chinking will be done. Some painting of the trim and washing some windows and we're done with this job. Then on to another cabin, I'm not sure what
                 we're doing there.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out . Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28456 on: Aug 01, 2022, 06:12 AM »
Good morning WW, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

67 with a high of 83 later today. Unfortunately Les is packing his bags and starting tomorrow a string of hot humid days on tap.

Bud...Beautiful picture :thumbsup:

WW...Best of luck "Team WW"! Hope the fish are chomping :thumbsup:

IW...I bet you are looking forward to some new scenery. Great job getting everything done about done at the chinking cabin :clap: I have my dentist appointment this morning. Nothing much just some minor surgery and a few stitches.

Eddie...Hope  your grand daughter liked the video. I will have to see if there is anything from last night.

Yesterday 2 fawns came for a drink at the bird bath. I couldn't make it in time to get a picture of them both but I got one of them quenching it's thirst. Today after the Dentist I would like to split some wood before things heat up tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good Monday :clap: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28457 on: Aug 01, 2022, 06:20 AM »
60* and clear.

WW, hoping you have another great day on the water. I see the Oneida boys are doing very well. I remember days like that.

IW, you are sure keeping busy.

F/H4, glad you had a good time at the fair.

Not much planned for today, we have a trip to NYC for a check-up on Tuesday...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28458 on: Aug 01, 2022, 08:05 AM »
Good morning everyone, 69 degrees here. Supposed to be in the mid 80s and humid. Mr Dickens enjoyed the new lake. Lots of new smells. Unfortunately the striped kitty follows us everywhere. It was good to get out though. My wife is home today. No Drs appointments this week.

Ice Wanderer, You do stay busy. Cabin looks great.

WallyWorld, Good luck today.

IFF, Great picture, Thank you for sharing.

Drifter, Sounds like you found the key to life. More fishing less work.

Fish, Hope you had a good time at the fair.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck at the Dentist today. Looks like the deer know where to come to get a drink.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a great day.

Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Stay hydrated water not beer.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28459 on: Aug 01, 2022, 09:03 AM »
Morning is starting with a drizzle, hopefully will have the afternoon clear off over the target area to get out on the river to wash some worms 🪱

I never liked going to a dentist, hoping your visit is not uncomfortable

I like that idea more fishing less work

So for now it’s steak and eggs for breakfast
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28460 on: Aug 01, 2022, 09:22 PM »
Good evening think it reached the lower eighties today.tomorrow forecast to be hotter ,heat and humidity here for the week. I see two celebrities from when most of us were younger recently died ,NBA great and Boston Celtic's basketball legend Bill Russell at 88 years of age and actress Nichelle Nichols best know for playing Lt.Uhura on the orginal Star Trek TV series. In local sport news 16 year old Karrie Baloga who is a number of Cornwall high school and also the U.S. track and field Junior team is competing at the junior world championships in Columbia. Today she had a fast enough time in her qualifying race to compete in Thursday's final. Her event is the 3,000 meter steeple chase.
Ice wanderer nice work by you and your neighbor must feel good to have majority of chinking done and only a couple more things to complete and work at this cabin will be done. Hopefully the next cabin does not need major chinking. May you wife be recovered from her bout of Covid.
Wallyworld happy to see there was a good turn of for the WW2 vet's surprise birthday party and that the event got local news coverage. May it have been a good day on the water for the two of you.
Whopper Stopper may all have gone well at the dentist . Did you feel good enough after your dental visit to split more fire wood as you had planed for today.
Eddie I hope temperature had dropped some by the time everyone arrived for the cook out it reach ninety during early afternoon hours here yesterday.
Hunts2long safe travel wished for the two of you tomorrow may your wife receive good report from her doctors. Gas price averaging $4.40 per gallon of 87 octane by me hopefully you will find prices lower in Northern NJ.
Fish/hunt4ever glad your family had a good time at the fair.
Icefisher-45 good to hear Mr. Dickens enjoyed the visit to new lake. may you get into some fish on your next trip. You and your wife have a good week and enjoy not having to visit any doctors.
IFF may it have been a good day on the river for you with some fresh caught fish to bring home for future meals.
Drifter good to see your having fishing success and enjoying the five day weekend.

May everyone have a good and safe week.
  Steve
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28461 on: Aug 01, 2022, 11:37 PM »
Well got out for a few hours of fishing after lunch. Fishing was ok. Not as many biters today and the best one of the day broke me off on the hit. When I dropped the rigger the line got tangled on the release. The hit startled me when then rigger bounced. Thought I hit something but no t'was a good fish.   >:(

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28462 on: Aug 02, 2022, 03:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 67* here and supposed to be a rainy day. Sleep is evading me lat night into this morning. Nothing planned today.

Drifter, Definitely a good way to spend time after lunch. Hopefully you get out today and get into some fish.

Mr Clean, Good luck to that girl competing in Columbia. Hope you have a good day.

IFF, Hopefully you get out to drown some worms today.

Hunts2long, Prayers your wife’s checkup goes well.

Whopper Stopper, Hope your Dentist appointment went well.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Remember to stay hydrated.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28463 on: Aug 02, 2022, 05:53 AM »
Morning all,

WS....that fawn is adorable, thanks for the pic  :clap:

H2L.....safe travels, hope the appointment goes well  :)

MrC.....best wishes to the young lady competing  :flex:

IW.....any plans of hitting the water  ???

Eddie.....have your tomatoes taken off yet  ???  I'm picking 3-4 almost every day and I only have 2 plants  @)

IFF.....glad you're getting some fishing time in  :thumbsup:

IF45.....sorry you couldn't sleep  :(

Drifter.....even a slow day fishing is a good day  ;)2

Tough day yesterday, LOTS  of floating grass in the water making trolling pretty difficult  >:(  managed 3 keepers and 2 short before calling it quits

Need a day or 2 of good wind to move all the grass to shore. Surface temp was 81.3* 

Weatherman says rain today, I'll believe it when it happens  ::)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28464 on: Aug 02, 2022, 08:29 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

67 degrees heading into the mid 90's. Excessive heat warnings in place for the next couple days.

mr.clean...My wood splitting plan failed ;D All was well until the Dentist said absolutely no lifting for 3 days. I asked my wife if she would load blocks onto the splitter and I would run the plunger handle ??? You can imagine how that went :roflmao:

Dave...Better luck on the next outing :thumbsup:

45...How is Mr. Dickens eyesight these days?

WW...Slow day but some dandy fish :thumbsup:

h2l...Best wishes for a good checkup :thumbsup:

Eddie...My Sister gave me 2 tomato plants om Memorial Day. Both were pretty stunted and one broke off when planting it. For a long time the remaining plant was on life support and twice I just about threw it out because nothing was happening. All of a sudden it started showing signs of life and really went to town with a couple growth spurts. Yesterday I counted and it has 27 little fruits on it. They are a cherry tomato type so am expecting to be able to eat a few soon if we don't get a blast of wind to screw it up.

All went fine at the dentist. Yesterday was spent with an ice pack and it looks like today will be more of the same.

We are heading to my Brothers on Thursday so it appears the wood splitting will be on hold until I return.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28465 on: Aug 02, 2022, 04:19 PM »
Well today has been just below 80 with some cloud cover and a little sprinkle here and there, nothing to good to knock the dust down but nice to have some cooler weather for a day. Well back to work as things are needed again oh boy what a week it is going to be. Coworker is headed to climb the Tetons with his wife and daughter so that will be fun for them. Have a great Tuesday everyone. Oh and talked to the boat dealer and they are working on the boat as they cannot order any but they have an allotment and my boat should be one of those, sounds like March time frame still so holding on with baited breath to see it come around.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28466 on: Aug 02, 2022, 09:07 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, It was a hot one today. Had a brief shower with no relief.

Fish, Maybe the boat will come in sooner.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you feel better soon. Dental work is never fun. Mr Dickens is totally blind. We have no idea why. That’s good your tomato plant is coming back to life.

I hope everyone had a great day and stayed hydrated.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28467 on: Aug 03, 2022, 03:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D
  Partly cloudy skies and 64*, high in the mid to upper 80’s today.

H2…hope you had safe travels to the City yesterday and all went well with your wife’s appointment, will be looking forward to your report this morning.  :thumbsup:
  I-45…better luck with the fishing today if that’s on the planner.  :thumbsup:  How old is Mr. Dickens?
  FH4…saw on the news there’s a few wildfires out your way, hope there’s none in your immediate area! Good news on the boat, best wishes all works out.   :thumbsup:
  Marv…enjoy the couple days off the best you can, hope the pain is loosening its grips…the wood isn’t going anywhere!   :thumbsup:  Nice job on saving the tomato plant, looks like it will be pumping out plenty of tomatoes soon!   :clap:
  Wally…nice job on the catching with the tough conditions, best of luck today if you’re heading back out!  :thumbsup:  It’s been slow on the tomatoes here. I have picked a few and lots growing but for some reason they seem way behind this season.  We had 2 passing showers yesterday, barely enough rain to wet the grass, lol.
  Dave…glad you’re getting some fishing time in! Better luck today hooking up with a good one!  :clap:
  Steve…gas was at $4.44 for 87 octane here locally yesterday, down a bit but still makes one cringe watching the dollars to gallons fueling up.   :%$#!:  How are things going at the store?
  Bud..hopefully you got a break with the weather and got on some fish!   :thumbsup: 
  Jeff…did you start on the new cabin job yesterday? Going to be hot the next few days, stay hydrated if you’re working.  :thumbsup:

Helped a buddy out the last 2 days with a pretty big job he had going on, early starts and long days…feeling it today, lol.
  R & R the rest of the week, I’ve had my fill for awhile.  ;D
  Not much on the planner yet today, thinking about a quick trip to the local lake if I can muster up the ambition…Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28468 on: Aug 03, 2022, 04:31 AM »
Morning all,

Another quick hello before heading to the lake. Hope the wind yesterday blew the grass to shore  ;)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28469 on: Aug 03, 2022, 06:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 64* here but supposed to get into the 90s today. My wife is working today. I have to go where she to have blood work done. Mr Dickens has to stay home. To hot in the Jeep. May take him fishing today when I get home if it’s not to hot. He loves sitting in his chair.

Mason Eddie, Hope the soreness goes away soon and you can get out on the water. We rescued Mr Dickens about 9 yrs ago. We think he’s about 10 or 11. Sweetest boy ever.

WallyWorld, Good luck on the water today.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Stay hydrated everyone.
Take a kid ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.