Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1649671 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #24360 on: Aug 10, 2021, 03:26 PM »
Good afternoon everyone,
         Breaking new Governor Coumo resigned today. Eddie maybe the new governor will reinstate you old job>:(

Iw

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24361 on: Aug 10, 2021, 05:33 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

I grabbed the camera card and had enough for a short video.

Hope you all had a good day and are enjoying a nice evening.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24362 on: Aug 10, 2021, 06:43 PM »
WS….love the video, that one fawn needs some tranquilizers  ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24363 on: Aug 10, 2021, 08:34 PM »
WW I was thinking the same thing !  But maybe a better question is Marv, What in the world are you putting in that feed ?? LOL

Daughter got a late start instead of 2ish, left after 7, so that will make arriving more like 9:30-10-30 depending on how many stops along the way.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24364 on: Aug 10, 2021, 10:00 PM »
Good evening  hot and humid day cloudy sky in the morning but no rain so far today. I will have to watch the TV news tomorrow morning besides reading newspaper stories about Governor Coumo's resignation. Sad another NY. governor is leaving office because of a scandal. Glad he spared the state going through the impeachment process.
Drifter good to read the sow and her cub have not been seen around town for a few days. Nice that you were able to repair the boat leak and have SXS's sound system installed. Best to you at the cabin this coming weekend.
Eddie happy for you workday will start earlier so you can avoid some of the day's heat and should help with commute home. Guessing the mason Tender decided the job was not for them and walked off.
Ice Wanderer nice job on the staining. good to hear you avoided getting stung by the bees. May you have no problems inside your home from sealing off the entrance/exit to the hive. Good luck finding the scaffolding.
Whopper Stopper glad the tree job was a quick and easy one for you especially with the current weather out your way. May you not see to much smoke/haze from the wildfires and cooler weather visit you in coming days.
ZCM-28 hopefully the oppressive heat and humidity leave your area soon and cooler less humid weather replaces current conditions. Is it just the areas of Illinois you hunt or the whole state that has no riffle season for deer. Now that your local water is know to be contaminated may action be taken to lesson the health risks. The pfas problem was first reported in the city of Newburgh's reservoir back in 2016. My town (New Windsor) brought the new wells on-line in 2018 so we have been dealing with the problem for some time while the source of problem has been  located the federal Dept.of Defense is slow to spend any money to help fix the problem. My local airport is a former Air Force base  and now is mixed usage between passenger,commercial and NY.Air National Guard.
wallyworld good to hear you got the lawn mowed and did not get mower stuck.
Fish/hunt4ever may your work week not be to hectic. May everyone enjoy themselves at the family get together.
IFF may your daughter arrive safely at your home.

Have a good night.
 steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24365 on: Aug 11, 2021, 03:38 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D
  70* this am, heating up to 88 today…going to be one of those oppressive days with the humidity and dew points.

Just a quick hello this morning, late on the rise….
  Jeff…that was the best news I’ve ever heard so far about our illustrious Governor….the icing on the cake would be a nice set of shiny bracelets for all the charges pending!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:   Might be a good time to refresh the Lt.Governor about our jobs with another letter!   ;D
  Marv…thanks for sharing the awesome video…that will be shared this afternoon!   :thumbsup: :clap:

Will check at break and see how everyone is doing, Cawfee’s on gang!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24366 on: Aug 11, 2021, 05:07 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 71* and raining. ::)
                           Eddie.......Radar doesn't show any rain down your way, good luck with the HHH weather. :whistle: Good idea to refresh the Lt. Governor
                 about your old job. Maybe she'll have more compassion. :unsure:
                           Marv.........Thanks for the video, that young deer might have gotten stung by a bee. :unsure: Funny watching the deer and rabbit. :roflmao:
                           Steve........I heard on the news last night that Cuomo still could be impeached after his resignation. :blink:
                           Wally.........I hope you got your lawn mowed with out getting stuck, the ground must really be saturated. :whistle:
                           Bud...........I hope your daughter made it shortly after you posted. :unsure:
                           Zcm..........PFAS's have been a big problem in many municipal water systems, hopefully they can find the source and clean it up. When I was in
                 water well drilling business I got a call from the Board of health and wanted to know if I had drilled a well in a certain community. They had discovered
                 PCB's in some peoples well points. I had drilled a well a few  houses over from a point well. They tested the well I drilled a found nothing. I got a return
                 about a month later and they told me that the house that had PCB's, the owner worked at GE and stole a couple of transformers and drained the oil in his
                 back yard, to scrap the copper inside the transformer, Dumb ass. :cookoo:
                          I git my lawn mowed yesterday among other things
                          My wife comes home today, so I have chores to get done before she arrives.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW
                IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24367 on: Aug 11, 2021, 06:20 AM »
70* and going UP.
WS, all the young ones are growing fast.
IW, good to hear that the wife will be back in the house.
Guest arrived from Rochester yesterday. Lindsay and Rocky came up for dinner, took the dogs in the water. Rocky still won't swim but walks out and sits with just his head out of the water. Scout on the other hand would swim across the lake if you let her. This morning they are meeting up with the wifes' friend from NC and going out to breakfast, WHEW!
My cousin caught 8 walleyes yesterday fishing the other end of the lake. Only 3 keepers. He tries to fish that end during the week, when the launch isn't a ZOO. I hear that launch get real bad on weekends. Police are called almost every weekend.
Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24368 on: Aug 11, 2021, 06:27 AM »
Morning all. Looking to be another hot one here. Heat index got up to 114° yesterday afternoon, and will likely be close to the same today. It's 77° outside right now, with 96% humidity and a forecast high of 91. I hate summer  :-\

mr.clean - No rifle allowed anywhere in IL for deer. The last year rifles were deer legal here was 1901, and there was no open deer season at all in IL from 1902-1958. It didn't actually reopen in the area I live in until the early 1970s.

IW - The town I live in is 900 people and shrinking. They won't invest that kind of money into the water system unless they're forced to by law.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24369 on: Aug 11, 2021, 07:12 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....hope your daughter arrived safely  ;)

H2L.....enjoy the "me time" while MrsH2 and friend are out to breakfast  ;D

IW.....safe travels to MrsIW  :)

Eddie....giving our soon to be new governor a little nudge can't hurt  :whistle:

Another triple H day here  ::)  some severe t-storms called for this afternoon, we'll see....seems the days they forecast rain it stays dry and vice versa  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24370 on: Aug 11, 2021, 08:41 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

70 and less Humid today. I was dodging some hail this morning on my walk.

Eddie....Hope you and the crew have a good day Sir :thumbsup:

WW.... Thanks for sharing the picture :thumbsup:

IW... Good luck getting things in order :thumbsup:

CZM....I was looking at some of Illinois Deer regulations and noticed you could use a single shot pistol or a revolver with minimum 4” barrel. Have you ever checked out any of the Thompson Center line of calibers, in either Contender or Encore? I believe I saw where a handgun had to be 30 caliber or larger. You would have a few choices starting with loading up some 30-30's or 35 Remingtons using  Nosler or Sierra bullets, they would be more accurate than a 12 gauge slug, and if you had it braked, a heck of a lot less recoil. In 1982 I had a 1x chance to hunt deer by Green bay WI. It was a shotgun only area that had rules (at the time) similar to yours. I used my TC Contender in 7-30 Waters and shot 2 very nice bucks, one at 150 yards and one just short of 200. Anyway, just throwing it out there.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24371 on: Aug 11, 2021, 08:56 AM »
WS - I am incredibly poor shot with a handgun, enough so that I haven't even owned one in several years. Anything bottlenecked has to have a case under 1.4" long here for handgun, so that basically comes down to 300AAC, 38-40, 44-40, or 357-44 B&D unless you get into silhouette wildcats.

I actually owned a Lone Eagle 35 Rem single shot pistol for a short time, to say it was unpleasant to shoot is a gross understatement. I also had a Ruger in 357 Remington Maximum for a bit, and it wasn't much better.  I do thoroughly regret selling a H&R Handi-rifle I had reamed to 357 Max to match it, though.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24372 on: Aug 11, 2021, 02:21 PM »
Yup Daughter and S-I-L arrived 10:08 PM.  went out to the exit I told them to take so I could lead them through the neighborhood. A bit exhausted they were so let them sleep in and catch another nap this afternoon

Got A/C's on to curb the H temps, will make a dash to a couple stores, while they nap.

Need to pick up a couple long gun cases, so I can transport them when the time comes.

Think its going to be Beef on the Grill for supper.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24373 on: Aug 11, 2021, 06:10 PM »
Hopefully I do not lose a post tonight like I did this morning. I hit post even though I saw the red warning about some on posting while I was typing. The post ended up in cyberspace some where.

Hot muggy day again today. We had a heck of a storm roll through last evening. Winds hit 69 mph in places. I spent a good part of the morning cleaning up the leaves and branches up in the back yard. I do not have any idea how much rain we got as my rain gauge got blown over. About a 15 foot area of the drive was totally covered with choke cherries. Other areas had a lot of them that were no where near any choke cherry trees.

They are guessing we are going to get another big storm tonight.

ww The Michigan state record for King Salmon was broken this week end. It weighed 47.86. Taxid has a thread about it over on Fish Finder with pictures.
Turkey poults grow fast  from the protein in the bugs they eat. At about 10 days old they are able to fly up and roost in trees with the hen.

modify so I do lose this.

h2l German Chocolate cake  made my stomach growl. My mother made me quite a few all from scratch. my chef son made me one for my 60th birthday. He doubles up the icing so even the out side had it. Talk about  rich.

Wolverine World Wide, shoe  manufacturer, dumped lot of pFAS  in area around Rockford MI contaminating the ground water. It has been hard to find the dump sites to clean it up.

Time to give up on this post as ow the site is making me type every ting over if I try to correct pselling. Sorry for the miss typing. MY mind n know the speeling but my finger do not t hit the right keys.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24374 on: Aug 11, 2021, 09:49 PM »
 Good evening like many of you a triple h day here hat advisory issued for tomorrow and Friday. Thunderstorm cam through around six PM thankfully no damage or power outage. I looked at the news this morning and saw the NY. Assembly will continue it's investigation of Governor Coumo I know there are questions about the reporting of nursing home deaths from Covid-19 and possible misuse of state information to help write his book on the handling of the pandemic. There was another story on EHD in my local newspaper today by a Bill Conners who writes a weekly outdoors column I believe the article is among the free content on the paper's website.
Eddie if you do write the current LT.Governor may your letter get a positive result. have you found all the parts needed to repair your lawn mowers engine.
Ice Wanderer thank you for your story on PCB contamination makes you wonder how many dangerous substances have been illegally dumped over the years and will cause problems. may you wife be safely back at home.
Hunts2long hope your wife had a good breakfast with her friends. Congratulations to your cousin on his recent fishing trip.
Zcm-28 thanky your for answering my question on deer hunting regulations in Illinios. My town is much larger around 25-27 thousand people like yours it does not want to spend money to fix water problems or has limited funds so waits for state and federal aid.
wallyworld thank you for the backyard photo. I hope you got through any thunderstorms today problem free.
whopper Stopper good to read you are seeing cooler temperatures. i hope the morning hail did not cause any damage.
IFF good to read your daughter and SIl have arrived safely at your house may they be rested from their trip.
Tomturkey glad you received no major damage from the thunderstorms last night. Thank you for posting the story about Wolverine World wide. I will have to check Taxid's post on the new record King salmon for the state of Michigan.
oldSailor may all be going well with your post surgery recovery and any physical therapy.
Icefisher-45 may all be good with you and your wife quite some time has past since you last posted.

Stay safe,keep healthy be carefull if you have to spend extended time outside in the heat and humidity.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24375 on: Aug 12, 2021, 03:44 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  71* with matching dew point this am, high of 90 here today with strong thunderstorms predicted this afternoon.

Jeff…never got a drop of rain down this way yesterday, maybe see some this afternoon. Hope you caught up on all your chores and your wife had safe travels home!   :thumbsup:
  H2…hope the ladies enjoyed their time out together yesterday, sounds like that boat launch is a good spot to stay clear of!  ;D :thumbsup:
  Z…getting similar weather here today and tomorrow, not a big fan of summer either once the temps break 75, lol. Stay hydrated!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…that’s a great picture, thanks for sharing!!  :clap:  Had the opportunity to meet the Lt. Governor and speak briefly to her a few times while working at the Capital. She was always very friendly and appreciative of the work we were doing then…a little reminder can’t hurt anything!  ;D
  Marv…had a good day yesterday working in a mostly shaded spot until about noon when the sun caught up to us, lol. Struggled for the last 2 hours with that weather you’ve been having out there for so long, sure fealt good getting out an hour earlier!!  The video was a big hit, especially the fawn getting all ramped up, lol.   :clap::thumbsup:  What’s on the planner today?
  Bud…glad your daughter and SIL arrived safely, best wishes getting a good jump start on the house duties today!   :thumbsup:
  Tom…next time you see the red warning hit Preview and you won’t lose your post…made that mistake several times.  Thanks for the info on the new state record King Salmon, will look into that over on MFF.   :thumbsup:
  Steve….found all the parts I was looking for, just waiting for a delivery…. :thumbsup: 

Looks like our state will be creating history in another 2 weeks. A woman Governor, a woman Lt. Governor, and a woman Mayor serving all at the same time…good ,bad, or indifferent, it will be refreshing having someone else in the drivers seat.  :clap:
  Going to be a hot one today here in the NorthEast….stay hydrated everyone….Cawfee’s on!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24376 on: Aug 12, 2021, 03:55 AM »
Morning all... 79° here (at 4am  :o) with severe t-storms rolling in. Looks like they'll break this heat spell, though, so it's not all bad.

Nothing new here, same 'ol, same 'ol.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24377 on: Aug 12, 2021, 05:09 AM »
Morning all,

TT......I saw that record breaking salmon, quite the catch  :flex:

Z....glad the storm will break the heat for you  :clap:

Eddie.....it rained here yesterday morning for about 1/2 hour, dumped another quick inch of water  ::)

MrC....fingers crossed the weatherman is right and the HHH moves out by Saturday  ;)

IFF....hope your guests are well rested now  ;)2

IW.....bet MrsIW is happy with the staining job so far  :thumbsup:

WS.....glad you're finally getting a little break from the heat, now if only you'd get a couple days of rain  :whistle:

H2L.....next week looks better for hitting the lake  @)

OS.....how's the recovery/rehab going  ???

Not much on the planner, another day in front of the fan  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24378 on: Aug 12, 2021, 05:40 AM »

Good morning Everyone,
                         It's 71* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie.......I'm glad you found the parts for the tractor. :thumbsup: I hope they arrive soon? :unsure: Yes the change in leadership
                should be refreshing, instead of hear that sniveling. whiney voice Cuomo has. :roflmao:
                         Tom........Thanks for the information on the record Salmon. :clap: When a post doesn't go through, look at the top of your page and
                see if there a bar that says Post reply, if it does click on that and you'll get back to what you typed. :whistle:
                         Steve......Another anecdote about PCB's: years ago before they knew that PCB's were harmful to humans. The town of Adirondack 
                on the east side of Schroon Lake use to get the waste oil from GE in Ft. Edward and oil down the dirt road along the east side of the lake.
                That's how it got in to the lake. If we only knew? :blink:
                         Wally........Did you ever check out the Mitsubishi air conditioners? ???
                         H2l...........How are you holding up with the company? ???
                         Marv.........Now that the heat is gone, maybe a fishing trip is in order. :flex:
                         I got a lead on some scaffolding and I pick it up this morning at 8 am, then I have rummage up some planks, I have 2 but I want
                a wider platform to work off.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy. Also stay Hydrated if out working.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24379 on: Aug 12, 2021, 05:56 AM »
68* some fog, going to get hot.
IFF, glad you daughter and SIL arrived OK. Have a good time.
TT, the cake looked real good, I am not a cake person, pie any day. Even on my birthday.
IW, company is doing OK. Me, I have lost my chair in the living room, she not fond of baseball, doesn't like FOX, misses her A/C at home. The HEAT out on the lake is looking pretty good. This morning I am taking Scout to the groomers and the girls are going out. Company is going home on Friday.
We got about 1/2 hour of light rain last night.
Eddie, weekends at the launch can be a great show.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24380 on: Aug 12, 2021, 08:41 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

75 heading to 80. The dew points are in the mid 50's and the humidity is 47 :clap:

Eddie...Best of luck fighting the heat. Tough line of work without the heat.

IW...Hope the scaffolding works out. No fishing plans on my end.

WW....They say no rain in sight for all of next week ???  Hope the fan does the trick

h2l... "she not fond of baseball, doesn't like FOX, misses her A/C at home" Best wishes Sir! Friday is almost here.

This morning on my walk I just about got bit. There's a house I walk by daily with a good sized doberman. Usually when it's outside it stays by the house. Today it came running across the 2 lane road snarling and chomping leaving little doubt it was pissed, and pissed at me ??? It's a busy road and luckily a couple cars stopped and blew their horns to get the mutt off the road and away from me. I am still debating if I should let the owners know or let it go. I hate to think I need to carry my shotgun with Lol

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24381 on: Aug 12, 2021, 09:05 AM »
Well this morning the effects of traveling and what she describes as a bout with food poisoning has not been resting too well, might have to put off any attempted to take them out on the lake.

still on the warm side and not seeing the smoke lesson.  visibility I know is cut at least in half,

how many days last year did you get out ice fishing ?
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24382 on: Aug 12, 2021, 09:11 AM »
Marv I would let the owners know.
I would also carry a can of bear spray.
That stuff will stop it in it's tracks.  ;)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24383 on: Aug 12, 2021, 09:25 AM »
how many days last year did you get out ice fishing ?

26 days, but a few of them were just little 30-45 minute sits on my way home from work when the ice was marginal.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24384 on: Aug 12, 2021, 01:43 PM »
Marv I would let the owners know.
I would also carry a can of bear spray.
That stuff will stop it in it's tracks.  ;)

I just got back from talking with them.
Their driveway is fairly long and they had no idea the dog went that close to the highway.
They said the dog has bitten a couple people that came into their yard unknowingly.
They assured me that will never happen again.

They spray is a good idea Dave :thumbsup:

One funny thing, I commented on a coupe of the trees over hanging their house.
They want me to trim them next week.

WS

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24385 on: Aug 12, 2021, 04:27 PM »
Marv......at least you let them know, now it's up to them. How do you always fall into tree jobs 😂😂😂.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24386 on: Aug 12, 2021, 04:35 PM »
I just got back from talking with them.
Their driveway is fairly long and they had no idea the dog went that close to the highway.
They said the dog has bitten a couple people that came into their yard unknowingly.
They assured me that will never happen again.

Sounds like a prime candidate for buckshot behavioral therapy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24387 on: Aug 12, 2021, 09:19 PM »
 Good evening reached the nineties today along with the high humidity  hopefully the lower temperatures and dew points Whopper Stopper is seeing make their way east in the next few days. Sadly my county is now considered a high risk one for Covid-19 infections under NY.'s new rating system picked up a supply of disposable face masks today hopefully they will be more comfortable then the reusable cloth masks I've been wearing during high heat,humidity periods.
Eddie good to hear you found the parts for lawn mower engine and are waiting for delivery of them . Interesting fact that NY. will soon have female governor,LT..governor and the mayor of Albany is also a female.  may the weather change soon so you do not have to spend so much time out in the heat and humidity.
Zcm-28 may you have gotten through the T-storms with no damage to your property. Hope this coming Winter you will see a prolonged period of lower temperatures and get in more ice fishing trips.
Hunts2long differences in people's opinions and interests can make life a challenge stay positive as your wife's friend will be heading home tomorrow. safe travel for you to Rochester this weekend.
Whopper Stopper please send some of the lower temperatures and humidity east,thank you. Glad you did not get bitten during your morning walk and the dog's qwners were pleasant and will take action to prevent it for happening again. Nice that you got a tree job out of the incident.
IFF sorry to hear your daughter or SIl had a case of food poisoning . May the smoke move out and temperatures drop.
Drifter good suggestion to whopper Stopper. Have a good weekend at your cabin.
Wallyworld hope you had a nice lunch with your friend yesterday.

Have a good night ,stay hydrated and be careful when outside in the heat and high humidity.  Best to all fishing this coming weekend.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24388 on: Aug 12, 2021, 09:59 PM »
Not going to the cabin this weekend either.
Finally going to put up my new 12x20 portable garage for the SxS.
Can't have it out in the weather can we?   ;D

The year of the bear continues. Another bear sighting this time about 3 or 4 blocks from my place here in town.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24389 on: Aug 13, 2021, 03:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  A repeat of yesterday’s weather again today, 71* this am with high dew point and humidity, high of 90. We had some fast hitting thunderstorms blow through yesterday afternoon, definitely needed some rain.

Dave…hope the new portable garage goes together smoothly for you!  :thumbsup:  Lots of bears roaming around your area…wonder what’s behind that?
  Steve…looks like we’re headed back to wearing masks again, even after having the vaccination. Saw a sign up on a store yesterday requesting masks to be worn again.
  Marv…glad you to read you didn’t get bit by the Doberman, good on you letting the owners know about the dog getting loose before someone else had an encounter.  Congrats on picking up another tree job out of the meeting!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Bud…hope who ever had the food poisoning is feeling better today!   :thumbsup:
  H2…hope your wife had a great time with her friend visiting….enjoy the comfort of your chair today catching a ballgame or Tucker Carlson!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Wally…has your garden bounced back with this recent weather? Some of my plants came back pretty decent surprisingly.   :thumbsup:

Received a few parts yesterday for my engine rebuild, hopefully today the rest show up so I can get it back together this weekend. Just waiting on the gasket kit and lifters.
  Hot humid day yesterday. We finished up another small area at 2pm on the brickwork,  the foreman said enough was enough and cut us loose a half hour early. Heat index was over 100* and climbing, needless to say, nobody complained about an early exit lol. Depending on what’s going on today, I might decide to leave at noon… :tipup:
  Guess I better wrap it up and get ready for another fun filled day, lol….Cawfee’s on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.