Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1649542 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21480 on: Nov 16, 2020, 05:11 AM »
38* light rain and breezy.
WW, our local Sheriff has stated the same, "No Raids" on Thanksgiving.
IW, I have not seen a deer in the woods since my first set during black powder.
My nephew got home on Sat. from CO. The crew got 3 elk and 4 mule deer. Everyone saw elk and a ton of mule deer.
We did well on the lanes again. Took all 4 points, I won the 50/50 again.
Hope everyone has a good Monday and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21481 on: Nov 16, 2020, 05:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

26 looking for 36 later today. Some flurries on the doorstep

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good week. Hope it works out for you to hit the range during the week :thumbsup:

IW good luck picking a good spot for hunting :thumbsup:

h2l Congrats on a good night of bowling. Best of luck if returning to the woods :thumbsup:

Dave safe travels to you :thumbsup:

Today I have some outside puttering to take care of. The long range weather forecast says above average temps into December which may make for some poor ice making conditions for some time to come :%$#!: Looks to be no hurry getting my fishing stuff ready.

I also need to decide if I am going to the shack next Saturday for the WI deer rifle season. My wife wants me to go for at least a couple days, we will see.

Good Morning WW !!

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21482 on: Nov 16, 2020, 06:40 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....morning sir  ;D  agree with MrsWS get some more outdoor therapy in this weekend, like you said ice fishing isn't happening anytime soon  :unsure:

Drifter.....safe travels to and from, know we're all sending our prayers with you  :)

IW.....fingers crossed you find the perfect spot  ;)2

H2L.....congrats on another good night bowling and another 50/50 win  :flex: :thumbsup:

Eddie....no deer yet for MrWW   :(  watched a small buck and a couple does out behind the house the other day, the buck stood 30 yards from the does, watched them eating grass for a couple minutes then turned and wandered off the other way  :blink:  guess it's about the same at camp, not a lot of chasing going on yet  ::)

MrC.....hope your power stayed on, I was holding my breath here too with those winds  :o  never even had a flicker  :clap:

Time to hit the grocery store again, wonder how many bare shelves there'll be today  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy,

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #21483 on: Nov 16, 2020, 08:48 AM »
Good Morning, Gang

Sunshine, high 30's heading for the 60's today, the forecast has more of the same for the week, at this rate, I can make ice faster in the ice cube trays

Drifter - Safe travels, hope there are no hassles with settling Dad's affairs

H2L - All 4 pts. & the 50/50 - Good Going

Still no word on the sale of the NJ house, I am now to the point of 'don't really care anymore' & THAT is not a good place to be in

Be Safe
Stay Warm
Have Fun
Tight Lines or Straight Shots
Records & Limits
Safe Travels
Good Eats & Drink
Happy Birthday
Happy Anniversary
Get Well Soon
Thoughts & Prayers
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21484 on: Nov 16, 2020, 09:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sunny and cool today. Heavy winds and rain last night. Have had debilitating headaches the past few days. Going to the Doctors for a lumbar puncture today to check the pressure.

Drifter, My condolences on the passing of your father. Safe travels. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Captain Jim, Sorry your having such a hard time with the sale of your house.

WallyWorld, Hope there aren’t to many bare shelves. My wife went shopping yesterday and there were a lot of empty shelves. Toilet paper is a big commodity again.

Whopper Stopper, Time out in Nature is a good thing.

Hunts2long, Congratulations on a great night bowling.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you get the area prepped. How is your hand doing?

MasonEddie, Hope you get a chance later in the week to go shooting.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21485 on: Nov 16, 2020, 09:28 PM »
Good evening, looks like my area is back to seasonal temperatures tonight's low will be near freezing . Tomorrow weather guessers are calling for rain and snow showers in parts of the Catskill mountain region of NY. . I got lucky last night after my lights flickered I never lost power.
Eddie may you find time to get to the shooting range before the season starts this Saturday. Guess we can only hope that if a person is not feeling well they will skip any family gathering on Thanksgiving.
Ice Wanderer glad you only had a brief power outage and did not need your generator. Did you find a good area on son#3's property to hunt on Wednesday. How much time is left in the Northern zone riffle season.
Hunts2long no pun intended but your bowling team has been on a roll so far this season. Congratulations on winning the 50/50 again. Good to read yor nephew and his friends got home safely from their Western hunting trip and came back with some elk and venison.
Whopper Stopper how did the outside puttering go today. If you go back to your "Shack" maybe you will get a shot at the ten point buck.
Wallyworld hope you were able to find majority of the items on your grocery list today. Good to hear you did not loose power last night. may the cooler weather get the rutt started and deer moving for Mr.WW.
Capt.Jim sorry to hear you are still waiting to complete the sale of your NJ.home.
Icefisher-45 sad to read you are still dealing with the headaches.
OldSailor how are Megan and her roommate doing hopefully on the way to recovery.

Stay safe,best to all dealing with the Corona virus. good luck to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21486 on: Nov 17, 2020, 02:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 34 this am, high of 37 today..

Late on the rise this am, so just a quick hello to everyone, will catch up this afternoon.
  Received a message from the nursing home last evening...3 staff and 3 residents tested positive with the most recent testing.  :%$#!:   Fingers crossed they can get a grip on that again.
  Cawfee's on!

Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21487 on: Nov 17, 2020, 04:10 AM »
Good Morning, will try this again. 3rd time is the charm.

MasonEddie, Prayers that they get the virus under control and your mom stays safe.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21488 on: Nov 17, 2020, 04:44 AM »
Good morning Eddie, 45! Good morning everyone :bow:

20 degrees inching toward 35 later today.

Eddie continued prayers to you and our entire family as you try to get over this latest hurdle.

IW did you get a good spot figured out ???

WW may today be the day for Mr. WW :thumbsup:

mr.clean the main reason to buy a ticket for the WI rifle season is the greet the 10 pointer :thumbsup: I will make up my mind by Thursday.

h2l best of luck if heading to the woods today :thumbsup:

I have a bigger tree job to check out this morning. It all depends if the guy is OK with doing it in the spring.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup:

Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21489 on: Nov 17, 2020, 04:50 AM »

Good morning Eddie, I-45, ER's,
                           It's 31* and partly cloudy, we could have snow overnight. ::)
                           Eddie.........Prayers that your mother is safe and the home can rid it's self of the virus. :flex:
                           I-45.......... I hope the lumbar injections help. :thumbsup:
                           Marv..........I hope the puttering went well so you can get back for rifle season in Wisconsin. :unsure:
                           Steve.........I found some good deer sign at my son's house. The last day of regular season is Dec. 6th. :blink:
                           Wally..........It looks like a lot of people at stocking up again, but so far our store still has most of everything on it's shelves. :clap:
                           H2l.............Congra tulations on the bowling and you got the 50/50. :clap: You might get some lake affect snow today, that should help
                  with the hunting. :thumbsup:
                           Capt. J.......I hope the buyers are patient enough for the delayed paper work.  :unsure:
                           I found some good deer sign at my son's , then I did some puttering around here, getting ready for winter.
                           Today I have an appointment at the "VA" they want to reevaluate my shoulder ???
                           I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21490 on: Nov 17, 2020, 06:59 AM »
Morning all,

Here we go again with the lost posts 🤬

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21491 on: Nov 17, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning ER's   Drifter condolences to you. Safe Travels also. Eddie hope your mother is covid free and the home is soon too. Good luck to all the hunters. H2L nice job bowling and winning raffle. Cool here but back to 60 by mid week. I spotted a shimano nasci 1000 for 50.00 bucks on CL. I have the phone # if anyone wants to check into it. They cost 100-109 new. Still not giving up on the gill hole nor is one other fisherman here. Have a safe day all.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #21492 on: Nov 17, 2020, 11:15 AM »
Howdy ER's!! Megan says she's feeling 'a little bit better', but is tired and worn down! At least that's an improvement! Fall like day here with a high of 42, 39 at present. I saw this on the web about another guess for winter!!
https://www.countryliving.com/life/a33634736/the-old-farmers-almanac-winter-weather-predictions-2020-2021/
Everyone be safe, stay healthy, and STFAH!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #21493 on: Nov 17, 2020, 11:22 AM »
Just a comparison between the two.... ::)

“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21494 on: Nov 17, 2020, 08:56 PM »
Good evening,I did some grocery shopping earlier looks like folks are stocking up on paper goods again found limited selection of tiolet paper and no paper towels.We received some rain in the early afternoon believe today's high was in the low to mid. forties.Eddie sorry to hear there is a rise in positive Covid test at your mother's nursing. May they get things under control so some type of visiting will be allowed during the Holiday season.
Icefisher-45 something is going on to many people loosing post lately. I hope the lumbar puncture procedure showed pressure in normal range for your spinal column .
Whopper Stopper if you decide to take the tree job may the property owner be willing to wait until Spring for the job to start. I thought once you saw the 10 pointer on the game camera it might be motivation to purchase a WI. riffle season license.
Wallyworld sorry to read you are still having problems with posting here on ice Shanty.
Old Goat best to you on your next trip to the blue gill hole.
OldSailor good to read Megan is starting to feel better. Only time will tell if the folks at Old Farmer's Almanac are correct in their extended Winter of 2020-2021 forecast.
Rebelss we will have to see which forecast is correct once Winter is over for this coming year. Did you get your test results may they be negative so you can visit your mother.

Have a good and safe night.Best to all fishing and hunting.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21495 on: Nov 17, 2020, 10:03 PM »
Rebelss, I like the Farmers Almanac better, I can see myself visiting that area in the near future, like after Ice in the North.  Got a couple salt water species still on my bucket list.

Took today off, learned 3 residents that live across the street just tested positive.  :woot: :woot: :nono: :nono: This chit is getting too close for comfort.  Wonder what stores they have been to recently  :unsure:

Think I got stuck in a nothing box, got almost nothing done today.  Guess it wasn't a total loss, did get resupplied with some Bailey's  ;D for my coffee.  Hard to believe its taking me so long to sort things out.  :whistle: Did locate a lady that will pickup the last of Janice's diabetic supplies, so that's done anyway.

Hope we all have better days.

Steve at the rate I use paper products, my one case should last me 10 years.  But have heard some stores near me are out completely.  :cookoo: :cookoo:  I have plenty of wash rags  :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21496 on: Nov 18, 2020, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  25 and breezy with light snow falling, looks like we have about 3-4" on the ground, high of 30.

Bud...sorry to read your neighbors have tested positive, understand your concerns, yikes! Appears the paper products and other items are flying off the shelves here also, going to be shortages again.  :%$#!:  How did you make out with the bank issue?
  Steve...thanks, unfortunately the nursing home has now suspended even window visitation for the next 2 weeks. Will begin testing residents and staff more,  every 3 days was discussed on a phone conference yesterday.
  Reb....thanks for sharing the predictions! Hoping you can get a visit with your Mom soon also...difficult times for sure. 
  OS...very good news on Megan, please keep us posted on her recovery.... thoughts and prayers continue.   :thumbsup:
  OG...received your package Monday, Thank You so much for the fishing line!  Will definitely need a pair of cheater glasses to tie the leader's.... looking forward to trying them out!  :bow:  Best of luck next trip at the bluegill hole!   :thumbsup:
  Wally....so frustrating, hope today's post goes through!  :%$#!:  Best of luck to Mr.WW today, hope the snow helps!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff....good luck today, hope the new spot produces a shooter buck for you!   :thumbsup:  How's your shoulder?
  H2...Congrats on the bowling and hitting the 50/50 again, awesome!!  :clap:  Best of luck with the hunting today!
  Marv...hoping you're going to take another adventure for the big buck...best of luck!!  :thumbsup:   How did the tree job estimate go?
   I45...best wishes with the lumbar treatment, hoping things go your way!!   :thumbsup:

Thank You all for the kind words concerning my Mom and the nursing home again, very much appreciated!   :bow:   Seems it's a one step forward two steps back ordeal...praying for better news each day.
  Not sure what today sill bring....we set up a 10' X20' enclosure yesterday to heat and continue laying marble outside. Will find out soon enough if it made it through the night!     Cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21497 on: Nov 18, 2020, 04:05 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 17* and clear here on my hill, but the guessers say a warm up is coming. :cookoo:
                         Eddie.........With the winds we've been having the enclosure could be in OZ. Lol :roflmao: Good luck on the job today. :thumbsup:
                         Wally..........Saw on the weather last night your area was getting some lake effect snow. ???
                         Bud............If the medical people out there do their job Contact Tracing should reveal where the Covid neighbors have been. :unsure:
                         Marv...........When does the Wisconsin rifle season open? ???
                         OS..............That's good news on Megan's recovery, keep us up to date with the rest of her recovery. :flex:
                         My appointment at the "VA" was a revaluation of my shoulder, it went well.
                         I'm headed out this morning to my sons for a hunt, and my mechanic invited me for a Saturday hunt where he goes, it's a prime area.
                         I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21498 on: Nov 18, 2020, 05:20 AM »
Good Morning ER's warming up to 50 today. OS great news on Megan feeling a little better. Don't forget to thank your 2nd favorite football team after last weeks game. Bud be safe man that's so close. Mason glad your package is there hope your moms place can do an about face and get it going again. IW glad your recovery is going well. Have a nice day all.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21499 on: Nov 18, 2020, 05:40 AM »
18* and windy. Heading for upper 20's today. May go out in the PM. Did see a doe yesterday morning. First deer in over a month.
IW, dress warm this morning. Hope you have some luck.
IFF, we all just have to be careful and use our heads. I won't be surprised if they didn't shut down bowling. I know we talked about last week.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21500 on: Nov 18, 2020, 05:50 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

32 heading into the 40's later today.

Eddie Have a good day Sir! The guy said he was fine with me waiting until spring, so with that I told him I would do it.

IW  glad to read your  "VA" revaluation of your shoulder went well :thumbsup: The WI rifle season opens this Saturday.

WW safe travels if you do some errands today  :thumbsup:

Bud  Bailey's for the  coffee sounds good :flex:

Today I head to the s-i-l's to take off her leaf sucker and put her snow blower on. Not a hard job but always takes an hour and a half or so.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21501 on: Nov 18, 2020, 06:39 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....fingers crossed the nursing home can get control again  :-\   the holidays are going to be hard enough for everyone w/o the worry of family in nursing homes  :(

WS.....congrats on getting the tree job  :thumbsup:  hope the leaf chewer/snow blower exchange goes smoothly  :flex:

IW.....glad the VA visit went well  :clap:  good luck in the woods  ;)

OS.....good news on Megan  :thumbsup:  hoping she continues to feel "a little better" each day  ;)

MrC.....yesterday's posting issues were internet problems, thinking maybe weather related  ::)  seeing all the empty shelves makes it hard to resist becoming a hoarder too  :nono:

IFF.....guess we have to assume everyone we meet in the store or on the street is possibly an asymptomatic carrier these days  :-\   hope the wire transfer went thru yesterday  :)

IF45.....thoughts and prayers you find relief sooner rather than later  ;)

CapJ.....fingers crossed your buyers are patient people  @)

H2L.....thinking post Thanksgiving will be when we see the mass shutdowns begin again  :pinch:

Had a couple complete whiteout events yesterday during the "lake effect" squalls  :o  also had some freezing raain/sleet mix in at times  :blink:  all said looks like about an inch maybe two of snow total  :wacko:  must have turned pretty slick on the roads around sunset as there were quite a few fender benders around  :whistle:

A couple errands on today's agenda, not much else going on  ;D

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21502 on: Nov 18, 2020, 11:55 AM »
Eddie, Pat, ER's yes got msg, title is in the mail, so should have it in hand in a week or so ? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not in work today, got told, a minimum of 3 days without any symptoms of covid or don't even think about coming in.  Only thing I can report is soreness all over and temp of 99.0 Think I heard that there will be no dinning in come this Friday.  Sneaky dam virus. :%$#!:

Well now hope I can get some serious sorting/down sizing at my digs.

Stay health all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21503 on: Nov 18, 2020, 12:56 PM »
IFF......hope you're feeling better soon and it's nothing more than a minor "bug"  ;)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #21504 on: Nov 18, 2020, 03:19 PM »
Good evening,I did some grocery shopping earlier looks like folks are stocking up on paper goods again found limited selection of tiolet paper and no paper towels.We received some rain in the early afternoon believe today's high was in the low to mid. forties.Eddie sorry to hear there is a rise in positive Covid test at your mother's nursing. May they get things under control so some type of visiting will be allowed during the Holiday season.
Icefisher-45 something is going on to many people loosing post lately. I hope the lumbar puncture procedure showed pressure in normal range for your spinal column .
Whopper Stopper if you decide to take the tree job may the property owner be willing to wait until Spring for the job to start. I thought once you saw the 10 pointer on the game camera it might be motivation to purchase a WI. riffle season license.

Yes, I did, thanks. Negative. Now place where Mom's at won't allow visitation again. Can't see her for Thanksgiving. This is really starting to pizz me off big time...it's the way this place she's at handles things.  :%$#!:
Wallyworld sorry to read you are still having problems with posting here on ice Shanty.
Old Goat best to you on your next trip to the blue gill hole.
OldSailor good to read Megan is starting to feel better. Only time will tell if the folks at Old Farmer's Almanac are correct in their extended Winter of 2020-2021 forecast.
Rebelss we will have to see which forecast is correct once Winter is over for this coming year. Did you get your test results may they be negative so you can visit your mother.

Have a good and safe night.Best to all fishing and hunting.

IFF,  I collect the Farmers Almanac going back to 1990. Hope ya feel better soon! Steve and Eddie, thanks...my test came back negative, now trying to get the itchy rash under control with steriods, which is whacking out my blood sugars. Thinks it's an allergic reaction from my immune system....I reacted to the flu shot, then was stung by a wasp (allergic to 'em) and doc says that threw immune system into hyperdrive.  ::) Hope you can see yer Mom and the nursing home gets things sorted out. As far as my Mom, the $#@!% place is back to no visiting again, so I can't see her on Thanksgiving or before. Starting to really pizz me off...I'm the legal guardian and primary caregiver, yet I can't see her, BUT the people from hospice, ministers, music therapy, etc can all go in and see her...it's the way the few people that call themselves "administration" run the place. I've got another name for 'em.... :%$#!:
Hope you all stay well. Tonite the governer here is announcing the complete shutdown of bars, restuarants, (NO inside dining) barber shops, beauty shops, indoor gyms, kid's playland's, etc. for a minimum of 30 days. Gonna be problems...already protesting in downtown Rochester......I fear it's gonna get ugly. But, if everyone had followed all guidelines from day #1, it probably wouldn't be at this point. Hope you all stay safe and well, and please keep those masks on and wash yer paws a lot!
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21505 on: Nov 18, 2020, 05:19 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Amazes me that our Governor in Mass is saying we’re in a second surge but kids need to go to school. My lumbar puncture didn’t get any results. He wasn’t able to get any spinal fluid. MRI is Friday night.

Rebelss, Prayers that it doesn’t get to bad with the shut down. But your right if people paid attention it wouldn’t be this bad now.

IFF, Hope you feel better soon. Did they do a Covid test?

WallyWorld, Hope your errands went well.

Whopper Stopper, Thats good that the tree job can wait till spring. Hope the conversion from leaf sucker to snowblower Went well.

Hunts2long, Hope your able to get a buck tonight. That would be to bad if bowling got shut down.

Old Goat, Thats good news that your daughter is feeling better. Continuing prayers for both her and her roommate.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully your hunt went well today. That is good news about your shoulder.

Mason Eddie, Prayers that the Nursing home where your mom is gets the virus under control and window visits start up again.

I hope everyone had a safe day and has a safe evening. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21506 on: Nov 19, 2020, 02:41 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  18* under cloudy skies this am, high of 40 today.

I45...best wishes with tomorrow's MRI Sir!  :thumbsup:  Watched our Governor rip a reporter yesterday asking if NYC schools were going to shutdown because of the spike in cases which he said NO to. Moments later the mayor closed them.   
  Reb...feel your pain on the nursing home visitation, man, hope things get better soon...hang in there! 
  Bud...congrats on the sale!  :clap:   Hope you're feeling better today...for peace of mind, maybe you should go get a Covid test?
  Wally...Thank You, agreed! Any baking on the agenda today?  Good luck wishes continue for Mr.WW!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...congrats on the tree estimate!  :clap:  Hope all went problem free with the tractor yesterday!
  Jeff/H2...will be looking forward to your reports today! Best of luck with today's hunt!   :thumbsup:
   OG...bringing the line to show a few guys at work today...they thought I was kidding them it was 1\2 and 1.5 lb. test line.  ;D

Was amazed that our enclosure was still up yesterday morning, lol. It worked out well,  fealt like being in a shanty!   :tipup:
  Back at it again this am....Cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21507 on: Nov 19, 2020, 04:16 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 17* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Eddie........I'm glad that the enclosure held up in the wind, were there heaters in the enclosure? ???
                          Marv.........How did it go at Jen's getting the snow blower hooked up. She's lucky to have a BIL like you. :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
                          I-45 .........I hope the MRI reveals something for the Dr's. :whistle:
                          Reb...........I hope that visitation returns to the nursing home, it's got to be frustrating to say the least. :blink:
                          Wally.........I hope Mr. WW is seeing some activity at hunting camp. ???
                          Well yesterdays hunt didn't produce a shot but it looks promising, I passed on a small spike, but I did see a rub that he couldn't have made,
                 so I'll be back out there this morning after a phone appointment with my regular Dr..
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21508 on: Nov 19, 2020, 04:59 AM »
Gooooood morning ER's  For a change got a few more hours of sleep than I usually do,  all at one time. (5) hrs.  Will check out the drive thru testing sight that is a stone's through away, wonder how long it takes to get a report + or -  :unsure:

Only hit 74* here yesterday, will slide back down over the next 10 days.  Got to checking the batteries in the new to me Motor Home, what runs off of what and what charges what.  Haven't put my finger on it yet but think something draws on the trucks start battery, so for now will have a battery maintainer on it.

This sorting what has collected in this house over the last 30 years is going to take a while  ::) One of these days I will have to make a decision on what vehicles to keep, car or pickup, now that I have the motorhome.  But more is better right ?  ;D  I better check in with the Insurance agent and get that squared away.

Looks like the rest of 2020 is going to be interesting to say the least.  :whistle:

Steve your shelves looking bare now ?

Laters all stay healthy.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21509 on: Nov 19, 2020, 05:57 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......congrats on the new to you "home"  :thumbsup:  glad to hear you got some good shut eye  ;)  test results are usually back in 2-3 days

IW....hope you get a shot at the "rubber"  ;)2  good luck

Eddie.....got to love how those 2 NYC boys squabble  ::)  how's the homeless population been lately at the work site  ???

WS......so what's the verdict, hunt or no hunt  ???

IF45.....good luck with tomorrow's mri  ;)

TT......hope the hunt is going well for you and your son  :flex:

25* this morning, heading to 50 later today, near 60 tomorrow  :wacko:

Taking a couple boxes of books to a local Veteran's outreach center today, glad to find out they're still accepting them despite covid  :clap:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.