Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1648470 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #17100 on: Oct 02, 2019, 05:17 AM »

Good morning Eddie, I-45, ER's,
                        It's 64* and cloudy here on my hill, more rain is in the forecast. ::)
                        Eddie..........I hope Angelo wasn't one of the ones that got laid off, that would suck. I got laid off this early one year, it was nice for
               hunting, but made it for a long winter.  :blink: The Herb superb! lol :roflmao:
                        I-45............It's nice that you made some friends at the park, I hope you are able to meet up with them more often. :thumbsup:
                        H2L............Sunday was a nice day for a walk, everyone in the picture looks happy to be out. :clap:
                        Wally..........Nice looking bucks in the pictures, can they be taken or are they off limits? ???
                        Marv..........I can't wait to see pictures of the new spear house. You all must be getting anxious about the up coming trip. ???
                        Not much going on today, looks like it's an inside day.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out!

IW

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17101 on: Oct 02, 2019, 06:35 AM »
Whopper Stopper,  RMNP Definitely drive the old fall river road. Hope you can get up to the Alpine tundra area. You just never know. Weather. While in Estes do not forget to haggle at the shops. It is getting close to end of season for them so they are willing to deal. Well some of them. Do not know what route you are taking out there. But try to visit Custer South Dakota. Specifically Custer State Park. They just did their annual buffalo round up last Friday. Have great trip, me and the family love it out there. Hope everyone else on here is doing well. Best wishes, Charlie.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17102 on: Oct 02, 2019, 07:43 AM »
Enough is enough. As we were leaving to get groceries yesterday I noticed a wall cloud to the west. I ended up driving in heavy rain part way to the grocery store. While in store the wife got a call that our power was out again. The wall cloud brought heavy rain and winds with some trees taking out the power lines again. This is the third time we have lost power recently. The gal that had called got her power back on at 8 last night but ours did not come back until 3 am. She never lost power during one of the other outages while the whole lake was out. There ae only 3 houses on her dead end street????? I am going to have a long talk with the power company today.

eddie Combat fishing is just what I thought when I saw the pictures. Salmon snagging was legal in Michigan for a number of years. It brought out the worst in people. It turned so many to greed in their fishing, to the point they were snagging walleyes in a hot water hole at a power plant. About the last time I canoed one of the major salmon streams I encountered a jonboat with nothing but big tails sticking up. Way over limit. Personally I have no use for the pacific carp as they have ruined my small stream fishing for brookies and browns. The salmon smolts ate up the little trout. the spawned at the same time and the little salmon grew faster feeding on the little trout.

They are doing some spaying for mosquitos due to EEE in numerous counties. Kalamazoo county opted out of spraying as to so many people having concerns with what other insects might get killed like monarchs butterfly's that are starting to make a come back.

I need to get the food, that has been in coolers in the garage since we got home yesterday. into the refrigerator. Catch you all later.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17103 on: Oct 02, 2019, 09:27 AM »
Good morning sunny day already in the upper seventies heading to a high in mid eighties with a thunderstorm coming this afternoon. I never received any rain yesterday the sky cleared by miday. If the weather guessers are correct tomorrow we see a temperature plunge with the high only in upper fifties and more rain.
Hunts2long nice photo guess the warmer daytime temperatures are slowing down the leaf color change figured since you are north of me a probably higher elevation things would be more advanced. Your area of NY. looks similar to mine.
Eddie sorry to hear about the layoffs like others have posted hope Angelo is not among those laid off.
Icefisher-45 seems there are always more bad stories then good on the news. May Mr.Dickens receive a good report from his Vet. visit. Did you purchase the couch and if so has it helped you sleep.
Ice Wanderer assume your wife had a good trip to VT. may your MIL continue to make a fast recovery from her fall.
UFCReel welcome back to the thread hope all is well with your family and you.
Whopper Stopper may things work out with your new spearing shack did you have to put down a deposit or is it pay on delivery. May you not have forgotten to pack an important item have a great trip.
Tom Turkey the power company needs to visit your area and clear it's lines to lessen chance of future power outages. You might want to research home generators if the outages become a regular occurrence during bad weather. May you not have lost any of your groceries to spoilage.
Wallyworld forgot to thank you for yesterday's photos. Hope Mr.WW sees those buck's relatives during one of his hunts. If I remember you do not let him hunt on your property with his bow.

Everyone have a safe and good day. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17104 on: Oct 02, 2019, 12:10 PM »
woke up to frost warning this morning.  Niece didn't go fishing after all, so boat is still covered. Did get out with the other "Lake Skipper" though to wet a line, brought home a keeper and got a look at a 10-11# class eye that came unbuttoned before getting it in a net  :'(
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17105 on: Oct 02, 2019, 03:51 PM »
Afternoon all,

MrC....you are correct, there is no hunting in the backyard 😏

Eddie....that’s too bad the lay offs have already started 😞

WS....safe travels tomorrow, enjoy!!!!

H2L....looks like a great day for a walk thru the woods 👍🏻 thanks for sharing

TT....sorry to hear about your power outage 😖 hope the power company can find a way to keep it from happening again 🤞🏻

What started out as a warm humid day has since turned chilly and damp. Tomorrow looks to be more of the same. Guess it’s time to start getting the house winter ready 🙁

Have a good night. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17106 on: Oct 02, 2019, 07:52 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Mr Dickens did well at his exam. Had 3 shots and did the radiographs. Have to wait a couple of days to hear from the vet with the results. To warm today. Didn’t get the rain we were supposed to get. Supposed to get cooler the next few days.

WallyWorld, Hope you managed to get the house winter ready.

IFF, i’m Sorry you weren’t able to go fishing due to the frost.

Mr Clean, I don’t think the weather guessers ever get it right. They get paid well to be wrong most of the time.

Tom Turkey, Looks like your having some bad luck. How is your wife doing? Did they determine the pain in her lower leg?

Ice Wanderer, How is your mother in law doing? Did your wife get to Vermont ok? How is your shoulder doing? Are you still doing the ladder excercises?

Whopper Stopper, Hope you have a safe trip.

I hope everyone had a great day and that everyone has a good night. God Bless.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17107 on: Oct 03, 2019, 02:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  44* this am, high of 48 today with some rain expected late afternoon.

Marv...the big day has arrived! Wishing you and the ladies safe travels and an awesome trip!! Will be anxiously awaiting to hear about your adventures, have a wonderful time!   :clap:  :thumbsup:
   I-45...good news on Mr. Dickens, hope the results are are good as well.   :thumbsup:  No reasons given on the layoffs other than cutting back the crew.
  Wally...I’ve been trying to get caught up on all the outside stuff before the wet and cold hit myself. One good thing, the lawn mowing might be done for the season!   :clap:
  Bud... that’s too bad you didn’t get a trip in with your niece. Must have been a heart breaker seeing that big Walleye come unbuttoned... hope you get another shot at one!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...Angelo is still on board, thinking he’ll be fine as he is the lowest paid now being an apprentice.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...sorry to read about the power outages again, hopefully you won’t have to deal with anymore of those headaches for awhile!  :thumbsup: 
  Jeff...The Herb Superb, love it!   :roflmao: :clap:   Hope things are going well for your wife and M-I-L, how’s that wing coming along? 

Canceled concrete again yesterday due to weather but got the day in doing more demo work. Pretty somber day with the guys missing from the crew, but that’s the way this business is. Everyone walking on eggshells wondering who’s next...it sucks sometimes.
  Started working with Angelo on block laying yesterday, a new adventure! We didn’t get much time on it, 20 minutes on our lunch break, but he was anxious to get his hands on them! It’s a pleasure seeing the motivation and desire to learn he has...promising!   :thumbsup:
  Back to the sidewalks again today, lol.....Cawfee’s on gang!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17108 on: Oct 03, 2019, 03:55 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 38* and I don't know what the rest is outside. ::)
                       Eddie.........I'm glad that Angelo didn't get the pink slip. I hope his eagerness to learn keeps him working through out the winter. :flex:
               The wing is doing fine, I start my therapy with the therapist on Monday, I do me finger ladder work out 3 times a day. :flex:
                       Marv..........You day has arrived to start you 10 day trip, have a safe and enjoyable trip. :thumbsup:
                       I-45...........I'm glad to hear Mr. Dickens did well on his exam. :clap: My wife made the trip back to Vt. with no problems. Her mother
               on the other hand is having blood pressure issues but her hip is doing fine. :whistle:
                       Wally..........Yes it's that time of the year, winter is on it's way. I'm also getting ready for it to come.  :blink:
                       Tom............Unfortu nately the power company won't respond to your complaint, they have a schedule to prune back trees from the
               lines. At least what I found around here. :%$#!: :cookoo:
                       This weekend is "The Worlds Largest Garage Sale " in Warrensburg, people have already started to set up the booths. My daughter in law
              runs the event for the Chamber of Commerce and she said that there are more booths than any other year. For me it a good place to stay away
              from. Over 75,000 people are expected to be in town this weekend. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                       I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out doing!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17109 on: Oct 03, 2019, 05:45 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, A little chilly this morning at 47*. Watching on the news that they feel that kids need to get more sleep so they get better grades. Maybe parents need to put their kids to bed a little earlier not have kids start school later. How did we ever survive growing up? Childhood was the best.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully they are able to get her blood pressure under control. Vermont is very beautiful this time of year. One of the places we looked at so my my wife could have a bed and breakfast and I could grow the vegetables by horse power. That’s a lot of people coming for a yard sale.

Whopper Stopper, Safe Travels today. Hope you have fun.

Mason Eddie, Definitely sounds like Angelo is a self starter don’t see that often these days.

Prayers for the plane that went down yesterday at Bradley Airport. Prayers for the victims and their families and the first responders. I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17110 on: Oct 03, 2019, 06:26 AM »
42* this morning.
WS, safe travels.
IW, can't blame you for wanting to stay away from 75,000 people looking at other people's stuff.
It has been busy around here, had to get the living room ready for the painter who is coming today to paint the ceiling. Taking the boat in next week to have serviced for the Winter. Wife went yesterday morning for her weekly blood work.

Looks like the cooler weather is here to stay. Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17111 on: Oct 03, 2019, 06:28 AM »
Good Morning ER's   55 and soggy here. Marv hope you and the ladies have a great trip. Bud I'll have to look back in the thread about your walleye. Eddie glad your new apprentice is working and learning.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17112 on: Oct 03, 2019, 08:30 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

We crossed the Iowa border and pulled into a Perkins for breakfast.

The GPS says we will be in Overland Park Kansas by 2pm. So far rain and mist, no wildlife.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: stay safe

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17113 on: Oct 03, 2019, 09:12 AM »
Good morning rainy day here with a big temperature change yesterday some places in the Mid Hudson river valley set new high temperature records reaching the high eighties. Today's highs will be in low fifties chance of frost in places.
IFF did you get any fishing trips in with your niece. Sorry to hear a good sized walleye got off the hook while boat side. Any news on your gander store and closing date.
Wallyworld always plenty to do around a house when getting ready for Winter. Does Mr.WW have a trip to your hunting camp planed for next week.
Icefisher-45 glad Mr.Dickens got a good report at the vet. May his radiographs show no problems. Think today's youth have more distractions and don't know how to or want to disconnect from society parents need to take their cell phones away before bed time.
Eddie I though since Angelo is a new employee he would have little seniority and be among first people laid off. Hope you can get in the concrete work today.
Hunts2long may all go well with the painting prep. work before starting is always a chore. May your wife receive a good blood work report.
Ice Wanderer it must be quite the site to see that many folks in Warrensburg. Hope your DIL has a good crew working with her and the event raises a good sum of money for the chamber of commerce and any charties involved. Maybe there is some type of reaction between medications causing your MIL's blood pressure problems. All the best with your therapy.
Old Goat hope all is well with the family and you. How has the garage sale and other bargain  hunting been lately.
Whopper Stopper Perkins does have a good breakfast menu. Safe travels and have a great time on your trip.
Tom Turkey,IW maybe correct about the power line clearing know my local power company contracts out that work. If you decide to get a generator think about the type of fuel needed to run it if you use natural gas or propane for heat and hot water that might be the type to get. Just my personal opinion easier then storing gasoline any maybe safer. Also after and during bad weather gas stations might not be getting their regular deliveries and have shortages . Back in 2012 when Hurricane Sandy hit parts of NJ. there was this problem with folks needing and purchasing large amounts of gasoline to run their home generators.

Have a good and safe Thursday folks. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17114 on: Oct 03, 2019, 11:37 AM »
Afternoon all,

WS.....mmmmm that breakfast sure looks good  :thumbsup:  hope the weather clears up for you soon  @)

IFF.....watching that eye swim away must have brought tears to your eyes  :'(   at least you got out and had one to bring home, better than a skunk  ;)2

IW....sorry to hear your M-I-L is having bp issues now  :(  fingers crossed they can get her squared away quickly so she can return home  :)  Warrensburg sounds like a good place NOT to be this weekend  :nono: :whistle:

Eddie....hope you wore your winter woolies this morning, it's darn cold outside today  :o ::)  should be bringing in another push of salmon tho  :woot:

MrC....MrWW left this morning for camp, the rain is finally supposed to stop for a couple days starting tomorrow  :thumbsup:

IF45.....between homework and sports, kids after school hours are pretty much booked solid  :-\  my oldest grand daughter has hockey practice some nights until 9:30, by the time she gets home, showers and into bed it's well after 10:00  ::)  then she has to be up at 4:45 am to get to crew practice which starts at 5:15 am  :o

H2L.....hope the paint fumes don't bother MrsH2L  :-\

Not much happening around here....damp, chilly day again  :blink:  from the extended weather forecast it's kind of looking like the bike trip to Maine won't be happening this year  :(  unless we still manage to get an Indian Summer  @)

Have a good afternoon/evening. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17115 on: Oct 03, 2019, 06:11 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

475 miles in the books, finally out of the rain :thumbsup: the new Buick is a dream to drive other than all the buttons. I am guessing it's similar to all the goodies Mr WW has on is new truck.

We arrived by 2pm and had to wait a couple hours for the s-i-l to get wrapped up with meetings.

We went out to supper and had an excellent meal. My wife and I had Patty melts and the s-i-l had a pork tenderloin sandwich

Tomorrow will be 583 miles to Colorado Springs. I'm not sure what stops we'll make, but I bet the scenery will change some.

The bickering and laughing has already started, going to be a crazy time :roflmao:

Hope you all have an excellent evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

PS, the phone posts are going to be a struggle for a bit.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17116 on: Oct 03, 2019, 06:48 PM »
Another gloomy day. I did see a strange orange thing in the sky for a while but it did not stay out very long. I managed to blow some of the leaves and branches from the storm up in a pile. Being wet the did not want not come out of the grass. Plus I got the decks blown off. I have not gotten anything done with the vanity since the storm. I did do some other needed things done in the house today.

Marv I wish we still had some Perkins around here. They are all gone locally. Their potato pancakes are a favorite of mine. No where as good as the ones mother made but passable. A friend told me to eat at the Machine Shed on I-80. When we walked in we felt out of place as most of the customers had suits or fancy dresses on. Their was a Pentecostal meeting going on. The first wild life I saw on my trip to Colorado was a coyote in the suburbs of Chicago. We did see some antelope in Colorado. I was the only one that saw any elk while we were hunting. I did see a spike but could not shoot it as it was too small. With the confusing rules on mule deer I did not know if I could have shot the buck I saw.

ww My niece from W. VA called me this morning from her dads here in Michigan. She and her brother from VA are here. It is good they came home as planned as their uncle, S-I-L's brother, passed from cancer last night. When she called her brother was in a tree stand deer hunting.

IW Prayers that they can get your M-I-L's BP squared away so she can come home.

Steve They have been through trimming back the lines twice in the time we have lived here. what took out the lines came from private property. There are a lot of huge trees that are on the lots that have grown since the place was developed around 1970. I would love to have a natural gas stand by generator but it is cost prohibitive especially since we would like to sell and move. I do need to pick up a decent size portable that I can power up a few things.

Eddie I have a few old CEMENT blocks around that would give Angelo a work out laying them. I can hardly lift them.

The wife's doctor appointment did not give her a real solution to her pain. She can not get rid of the swelling. The ankle pain comes from the way they had he leg strapped down when the drove the implant in to her lower leg apparently

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #17117 on: Oct 03, 2019, 07:16 PM »
Good evening everyone! And I do mean it's a GOOD evening! Our record breaking October heat wave has finally moved out! Temps near 90 today to drop 40 degrees for an overnight low of 50. I hope everyone else is getting and enjoying cooler weather. At least my second planting of tomatoes has been producing well with the warm weather. I lost my first plants the night of our tornado outbreak. I hope everyone has a good evening!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17118 on: Oct 03, 2019, 08:22 PM »
Steve I went out with the other lake skipper in his boat Tuesday morning while my guests slept in.

There were some blue looking words floating around when the biggen came unbuttoned LOL :whistle: So for now will see what next Tuesday brings, may do it again with the skipper guy. His boat is a 2013 16.5' lund, 85-86" beam tiller model with a 60 HP 4 stroke Mercury.  Just right for our mud puddle.  Oh and HDS 8's front and rear.  Love that setup.

Guesser is saying some snow Wednesday-Thursday...will wait and see.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17119 on: Oct 03, 2019, 09:16 PM »
Good evening rain all day here just had a brief period of heavy down burst before logging in. Police must have gotten a lead/tip on the Sept.20Th shooting near my complex looked out the window earlier today and saw a state trooper and town officer walking the wood edge that borders my complex no idea if they found anything.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW have a safe and successful hunt.
Whopper Stopper hope the three of you are dividing up the driving. New vehicles are loaded with features back in August drove a 2015 Nissan Rouge felt like I was in a video game with the lane departure warning bell did like the power tail gate feature. May you have continued safe travels for remainder of your trip. Any plans to tour the Air Force Academy believe it is located in Colorado Springs.
Tom Turkey sorry your wife is still having problems with her leg. i understand your not making the investment in a home generator if you plan to sell your property .
OldSailor enjoy the cooler weather arrived here in the North East today also  if it stays around I might see more color change in the trees..
IFF may you not see snow fall like one recently in Montana . If you get out fishing next Tuesday hope one of you hooks up with the big walleye again and gets it into the boat.

I see we have a few jokers here on I.S. and plenty of eager members looking to get frree gear and I.S. merchandise since Ice Shanty/Scott posted this morning to watch for the Give Away's  two fake give away threads have been posted .

A safe and good night to all.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17120 on: Oct 03, 2019, 10:27 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, Drizzly day here. Weather guessers we’re wrong again. They said downpours today. My wife is home for the next 3 days. Mr Dickens is doing well after his shots. My new meds are making me sleepy all day.

Mr Clean, That’s good news that the police got a tip about the shooting. Hopefully they find the shooters soon.

IFF, That sounds like a sweet boat. Hope the guessers are wrong about the weather.

Old Sailor, Thats great news that the weather has dropped.

Tom Turkey, Wet Leaves are never fun to get rid off. Prayers your wife’s leg feels better and the swelling goes down.

Whopper Stopper, Breakfast and dinner do look good. Sounds like a fun road trip so far.

WallyWorld, Hope you get to do a road trip to Maine.

Hunts2long, Did you get the room ready for the painters?

I hope everyone had a great day and tight lines. I hope everyone had a good night.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #17121 on: Oct 04, 2019, 02:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  The rain has stopped falling here, damp 50* this am high of 53 today.

Marv...thanks for sharing the pictures and updates from the road! The new Buick is a fine looking ride, pretty darn sleek... :clap:  The scenery will change dramatically once you cross the plains and finally get a glimpse of those beautiful Rockies...safe travels with today’s ride!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...that’s going to be one busy place up there this weekend! Hope there’s some better news today with your M-I-L’s blood pressure, thoughts and prayers sent. Glad your arm is healing well, best of luck with Monday’s therapy session!  :thumbsup:
  H2...going to take the boat out for more trip before winterizing? Best of luck with the Walters if you do.   :thumbsup:
  OG/OS...nice to see you boys posting here again, hope all is well.   :thumbsup: 
  Wally...had the heavy hoody and a thermal shirt on yesterday for the first time...it fealt great!   ;D  Hope you get the Indian Summer weather for that bike ride to Maine...fingers crossed!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...sure hope they can figure out what’s causing your wife’s pains and swelling, best wishes sent to her!  :thumbsup:  We’ve got some heavy concrete blocks waiting in all sizes for the apprentice to practice with, but for now, he’ll be playing with the light weight’s until he gets the hang of it.  :thumbsup:
  Bud...that’s a nice fishing boat, best of luck next trip out!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...hopefully they come up with something on that shooting now, keep us posted!   :thumbsup:

Little short on time this morning, but happy it’s Friday! Last shift coming up.... :clap:   
  Keep an eye out for those IceShanty Giveaways pranksters.... :roflmao: :clap: :icefish:   Good stuff..Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #17122 on: Oct 04, 2019, 04:45 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 43* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Eddie.........Congratu lations to Angelo for graduating from bricks to blocks, he'll really het a lesson when he goes to the heavy blocks. :blink:
                         Marv..........That a fine looking car, must be comfortable to ride in. :thumbsup:  I see that you are not going hungry, some of the best food are at diners
                on the highway. :whistle:
                         Wally..........Give it a little time, the weather will warm up for a ride to Maine. :unsure:
                         Tom............Prayers go out to your wife, I hope the Dr.'s can figure out what's ailing her. ???
                         Bud.............I hope the next trip is a better one. :unsure:
                         My daughter in law that does the organizing for the "Worlds Largest Garage" sale asked me to help for a couple of hours, the volunteer opted out,
                I'm there to help make sure people are in their right spot and kind of be her back up. Some people can get pretty nasty setting up.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either work or out doing!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17123 on: Oct 04, 2019, 05:37 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Chilly this morning. Supposed to start getting cooler starting today. My wife is home today so we can try and take Mr Dickens to the State Park. Our world seems to revolve around the little guy. EEE seems to be a couple of towns away. Hopefully we get a first frost soon.

Ice Wanderer, That is nice of you to help out with the worlds largest garage sale. Hopefully it goes off without a hitch.

Mason Eddie, Hope the weather clears up for your last shift of the week.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #17124 on: Oct 04, 2019, 05:55 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

6 am, on the road. Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup:

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17125 on: Oct 04, 2019, 06:22 AM »
48* this morning. They are saying frost for the morning on Sat. I am sure they will get it up in the hills.
WS, Safe travels. Very nice color on the car. My nephew was showing me pictures from his recent trip to Pike's Peak area. Some very nice country.

Ice-45, hope you get out to the park again today.

We are ready for the painters to come today. They have one corner to do some patching in but "said" they would start painting also. We will see.

Have a good day....h2l

WW, hope you get the trip in and GOOD LUCK to Mr.WW..
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17126 on: Oct 04, 2019, 06:54 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....safe travels today, enjoy the change of scenery as you get closer to the mountains  ;)2  dinner looked scrumptious  :thumbsup:

IW.....nice of you to help out your d-i-l at the sale  :bow: :thumbsup:  good luck battling the crowd  :flex:

IF45....enjoy your time in the park  ;)

Eddie.....hope the day passes quickly  ;D  heading north this weekend  ???

IFF.....good luck on your next outing, hope the "big one" is ready to bite again  :woot:

H2L.....hope the painters work out well for you  ;)

TT......sorry for your loss, my condolences to the family   :'(   wet leaves are no fun  ::)

MrC.....out first frost is supposed to be tonight which would usually get the leaves changing color, but there aren't many leaves  left on the trees this year for some reason  :blink:  seems the leaves all dried out, turned brown and fell off early  :-\  good news is they've been easy to chop up while mowing  ;)2

Some errands to run today, not much else going on  :)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #17127 on: Oct 04, 2019, 07:34 AM »
Good Morning, Everybody

After a crazy few months, it looks like it is trying to settle down for me

Health is good, family is good, work is something else

Hope all are well

Be back after dinner

Be Safe-Stay Warm or Cool-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon-Happy Birthday

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17128 on: Oct 04, 2019, 07:59 AM »
Welcome back CapJ......glad to hear everyone's well  :clap: :thumbsup:   

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #17129 on: Oct 04, 2019, 08:42 AM »
Good morning the rain has ended blue sky and sunshine with temperature heading to the low sixties will fee a little cooler with winds in the 10 to 20 mph range.
Icefisher-45 enjoy your time at the park if you get there today. Has there been any movement on your disability case. I hope the police can make an arrest soon in the shooting case.
Eddie have a good wrap up to the work week. May none of your crew receive a release notice today. Best to you if heading to Pulaski or out to the woods this weekend.
Ice Wanderer remember your shoulder and let others break up any scuffles. Assume the sale happens along route 9 must make traveling through Warrensburg a head ache may all go well for your DIL and you. Hope things are improving for your MIL and she can return to her home.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the updates,ditto others comments on SIL's car. Safe travels today remember to ask locals about dining places.
Hunts2long have a good day with the painters. Like Wallyworld posted may any paint fumes not cause Mrs.H2L problems.
Wallyworld plenty of leaves still to change color and fall here within the next 2 weeks should see peak of the color change. May Mr.WW give you a call saying he harvested a deer.
Captain Jim welcome back good to her everyone is in good health. Besides working hope you got in a few fishing trips this Summer.

Have a good Friday everyone keep a watch for the "REAL/REEL" Ice Shanty give away contests. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.