Author Topic: BIG BIG RDG's Icefishing Pics 05-06(Updated 3/5 Nice bass 4-13 p.11)  (Read 23189 times)

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nothing like cathcing a couple of snout rockets :) beaware they can be addicting
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Offline mikeyc0203

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ayooooooo
yea rdg its about time one of us got ones..nice catches brotha, wish i coulda been there  :thumbsup:

Offline fishinboy

• IceShanty Rookie
Those are some nice looking pike, man!  Way to go.  ;D I'm still waiting for my first pike through the ice.
-Ryan

Offline Hood

• Team IceShanty Addict
awesome fish...first pike I ever caught was through the ice and i got all fired up...u guys are hammerin em  :thumbsup:

Offline flagfreak

• Team IceShanty Regular
Big Big Rdg and crew,
Congrats on your toothy critters . I know you have been wanting to add them to your list Good job and hope to see ya out there sometime this year ;D :tipup:

Gerry

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Big Big Rdg and crew,
Congrats on your toothy critters . I know you have been wanting to add them to your list Good job and hope to see ya out there sometime this year ;D :tipup:

Gerry

Thx flag, it took us a 2.5 hour trip but it was worth it ;)

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
 N ice pike guys  WTG  :tipup:
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline bassboy

• Team IceShanty Addict
5 in one day WTG i cant wait to get a pike thru the ice

Offline Water Wolf

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice anglers walk on water.
Way to go on all your mix species adventures and congrats on your first pike.  :thumbsup:
How do like them? I know you can usually count on them to bite.
Slimy guys aren't they,lol, you also have to watch there teeth, lipping the like a bass is not a good idea. :woot:

WW

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
1/8-1/9-Fishing was slow yestarday and I only took a few pics. I got a nice 13.5" crappie and a couple others that were smaller. Fishing was very slow all day. Today on the other hand was a totally different story. We had about 8 pickeral and close to 20 perch in about 2 hours. I also got a fat sunfish and it was the first one I ever got out of that place, awesome colors on it too!!
13.5" crappie

Pics of the sunfish:

My bro with a nice 12" perch

Double perch

Sunset

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
 Nice pics man those are some fatty perch  :tipup:
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline dropkickrays

• IceShanty Rookie
nice fish Dave I mean Big Big I wish i could hit the ice with you guys some time keep up the nice work
Fish Mode Squad

Offline dropkickrays

• IceShanty Rookie
nice SLABS reel sweet,those are some of the biggest Perch all season keep it up and call me some time,, Im always wit ED
Fish Mode Squad

PIKEGUY

That's a dandy of a Crappie :D

Offline bighillbilly

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Don't go messin' with a country boy...
I have been watching this thread for awhile and really enjoy the pics.  Who can't remember the days when you could fish every day if you wanted to.  Also wanted to say really nice job with some of these pics - you guys are obviously enjoying the heck out of icefishing.  Some of those landscapes take your breath away.  Nice to see.  I'm sure seeing your pics brings back some great memories of ice fishing pre mortgage, 401K, etc...for others as well.

Keep it coming.

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Got out today in the crappy warm weather :( My brother got this nice 20" 4lb 6oz bass and I caught about 25 perch and a crappie jigging. Tons of action with perch and a few small bass but nothing big except the one bass. Wont be posting anymore pics until Sunday night after I get back from Maine.
20" bass 4lb 6oz

2" of water on top of 5" of ice :'(

Little guy we found on the edge where there was some water

Offline dropkickrays

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: BIG BIG RDG's Icefishing Pics 05-06(Updated 1/11 Nice bass p.10)
« Reply #136 on: Jan 11, 2006, 06:39 PM »
Nice Fish today big big your the MAN so isnt the fat kid and the one with the KC hat on lol
Fish Mode Squad

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: BIG BIG RDG's Icefishing Pics 05-06(Updated 1/11 Nice bass p.10)
« Reply #137 on: Jan 11, 2006, 08:04 PM »
They even bite in the rain and warm weather :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
1/24/06- Went to Rock Pond today to do some jigging and caught over 50 fish. Tons of gills as well as some nice crappie, a few dink bass, and a decent pickeral. Edges were bad and had to be planked but the main ice was good still.
Frank and Ray

Ray

Nice pickeral

Here is what the edges looked like :o

Sunset

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice pics nice fish good to see someone with some luck this year :-\ 

bonkfan14

great pics ...r you fishing in maine or just visiting?..well good luck anyway...zeke

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
great pics ...r you fishing in maine or just visiting?..well good luck anyway...zeke

I make a trip to Maine every few weeks to do some fishing but most is from around MA.

Offline NickP

• Team IceShanty Regular
I was gettin worried- Havent seen any posts lately from ya! LOL On a side note You convinced me to buy a Fl-8 and I did asap (yesterday) It got shipped today and will be here tmw or the next day!

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
I was gettin worried- Havent seen any posts lately from ya! LOL On a side note You convinced me to buy a Fl-8 and I did asap (yesterday) It got shipped today and will be here tmw or the next day!

The ice around here has been bad so this is the first time ive been out again. You will LOVE the vex, it is the best tool you can buy and will drastically improve your catch!!!!

Offline NickP

• Team IceShanty Regular
Im ready lol- I even read the manuaL! WE HAD ice liekt hat with the first 5-10feet crap like that but I refused to get on- We have better ice now then before- 4in+ of nice good ice! Before it was half crap and only 5in- i feel betetr on 4in clear ice hell even better on 3in of good nice slippery ice.

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Im ready lol- I even read the manuaL! WE HAD ice liekt hat with the first 5-10feet crap like that but I refused to get on- We have better ice now then before- 4in+ of nice good ice! Before it was half crap and only 5in- i feel betetr on 4in clear ice hell even better on 3in of good nice slippery ice.

Hopefully we start to get some of our ice back this week with the cold temps, alot of the derbys are being canceled around here which sux, they are a lot of fun.

Offline jgguppyboy2

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ice ice baby!
grat fish man  keep it up

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Went today on a small pond in central NH and got some nice perch, crappie, and a few small bass and pickeral.
My friend with his first iced fish

Nice 11.25" crappie

Offline NickP

• Team IceShanty Regular
It was a long sleeve shirt day for me only too! Caught my biggest fish with the vex today- 21in pickerel, saw a bomb  fly in and out of the vex - picked up to the depth he was at (half way down???) and he nailed it like a ton of bricks! This vex is like sex- I cant get enough :P

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
3/1/06-Got out again today and the traps were very unproductive but got a few nice crappie, perch, and sunnies. Nice to be on the ice again, now if the fish would cooperate then thing would be perfect.

MikeyC's fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.