Author Topic: 2013 TEAM NH Get-Together March 9, 2013!!!  (Read 9957 times)

Offline mosred

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bucktails
Re: 2013 TEAM NH Get-Together TODAY March 9, 2013!!!
« Reply #90 on: Mar 11, 2013, 11:30 AM »
Thank you Keith for another amazing get together with Team NH!!  I had a blast and was able to meet some new people from the site and catch up with some old faces from last year.  Tip my hat to Lou for the great spread on the grille and to all thos that donated the raflle prizes.  Here is a pic of the laker that was caught right before noon!!

Gone fishin, be back at dark-thirty!

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #91 on: Mar 11, 2013, 11:57 AM »
Thank you Keith for another amazing get together with Team NH!!  I had a blast and was able to meet some new people from the site and catch up with some old faces from last year.  Tip my hat to Lou for the great spread on the grille and to all thos that donated the raflle prizes.  Here is a pic of the laker that was caught right before noon!!

(Image removed from quote.)
wtg rob. how far away from the band stand were you?

Offline mosred

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bucktails
« Reply #92 on: Mar 11, 2013, 12:00 PM »
About 75 yards over my left shoulder.  I could easily see your crew running around after all the perch!!  How was the fish fry?

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #93 on: Mar 11, 2013, 12:54 PM »
i don't know how the fish fry was. i gave my fish away. did u get it on a tip up or jig pole? no laker love for me. i started out off the bottom with a smelt until i caught my first perch and quickly switched to close to shore just below the ice. it was fun to pass the time crankin perch while waiting for a flag. lots of sideshow action from the circus folk to keep us entertained.  ;D

Offline mosred

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bucktails
« Reply #94 on: Mar 11, 2013, 01:27 PM »
i don't know how the fish fry was. i gave my fish away. did u get it on a tip up or jig pole? no laker love for me. i started out off the bottom with a smelt until i caught my first perch and quickly switched to close to shore just below the ice. it was fun to pass the time crankin perch while waiting for a flag. lots of sideshow action from the circus folk to keep us entertained.  ;D

Caught him on a tip up sucker in 25 F.O.W.  Had a few that tapped the jig rod but was unable to set the hook.

Nice catch JRFlatlander and it was also great to meet you.  I should of took you up on the offer and moved further out with you and the boy!!

Offline hrdwtr24

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #95 on: Mar 11, 2013, 06:12 PM »
Thank you Keith for putting this on!! it was nice to meet some of the team N.H. crew!! Big thank you to Lou for manning the grill all the food was AWESOME! had a great time can't wait till next year....... :tipup:

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #96 on: Mar 20, 2013, 11:10 PM »
Thanks Again to Everyone that made it Out. Look forward to seeing all of You again Next Season  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.