Author Topic: Wife started yelling at me this morning.  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Rippped Some Lip

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Wife started yelling at me this morning.
« Reply #30 on: Jan 01, 2013, 09:52 PM »
MONSTER HOTTIE  LOL, hears a funny story, my wife and i were fishing this summer and i was  putting minnows on her hook and she called me the **censored** ,we laugh sooooooo hard we fell out of the canoe and it was 2 days of diving to get all the gear, we still laugh about it Good to have other couples fishing and may you enjoy the time together

Offline big scott

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Jan 01, 2013, 11:37 PM »
..............my wife at me this morning too...........being to loud leaving the house to go fishing.....should have fired up the jiffy and rev the piss outta it!!

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 02, 2013, 12:36 AM »
Sometimes it pays to be single...
Words to live by!!!  LOL  Sometimes I wish I'd have been that smart!
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #33 on: Jan 02, 2013, 05:28 AM »

Lmao, you guys are too funny. I think its great that she wants to go w/him, I think she could help w/the loading, work as a team & get it done faster. I bet you have to drill her holes too. ::)

Offline bquick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Jan 02, 2013, 10:17 AM »
MONSTER HOTTIE  LOL, hears a funny story, my wife and i were fishing this summer and i was  putting minnows on her hook and she called me the **censored** ,we laugh sooooooo hard we fell out of the canoe and it was 2 days of diving to get all the gear, we still laugh about it Good to have other couples fishing and may you enjoy the time together

lol...  I have yet to lose anything out of a boat... ok, well that's not true.  I lost a pair of sunglasses and I tried to take off with the anchor deployed, the rope snapped and so the anchor remains at the bottom of a very deep lake.   ;D  BUT!  I have yet to lose anything down a hole in the ice!!!

..............my wife at me this morning too...........being to loud leaving the house to go fishing.....should have fired up the jiffy and rev the piss outta it!!

When I first brought home my new Jiffy Pro4 Propane auger I fired it up in the house!  Heck, they say you can operate it inside of a shanty so what's the big deal with you own house, right???  That didn't go over too well.   :o

Lmao, you guys are too funny. I think its great that she wants to go w/him, I think she could help w/the loading, work as a team & get it done faster. I bet you have to drill her holes too. ::)

On the ice I drill most all the holes although she has used the hand auger a time or two, and... well... we will keep the rest of that comment behind closed doors.   :blink:

Offline TrikerJohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jan 02, 2013, 11:24 AM »
I do what I want to do, and she gets mad. Has worked like this for 25+ years without fail.   :tipup: TrikerJohn
I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight for your right to say it....

Offline gggunner123

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #36 on: Jan 02, 2013, 06:15 PM »
Had one of those for several years but the weekend honey-do list cut into too much fishing time.

Offline gtriderr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Jan 02, 2013, 06:36 PM »
I have a great wife and never yells yet she should from time to time.   That being said it would be fun to have come along fishing. She did once at a derby where she knew some of her friends might be. She stayed in hub shelter while I fished.  I am always outside doing something. Snowmobiling, ATVing, snowshoeing, Skiing and she does not like the cold.

Offline ci2019

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Jan 02, 2013, 07:32 PM »
I'm lucky too. Not only does she love fishing, she loves gear!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.