The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: POO on the ice!!  (Read 4555 times)

Offline chfishon

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over i will ice fish there to...
Re: POO on the ice!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 28, 2012, 05:19 AM »
Pretty bad when u need to carry a pooper scooper...I would confront a guy if i seen him move his shanty and there was a terd in there i would rub his nose in it and say BAD FISHERMAN,BAD,  ;D act like a dog get treated like a dog
FISH ON

Offline Capt J

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 28, 2012, 05:25 AM »
Pretty bad when u need to carry a pooper scooper...I would confront a guy if i seen him move his shanty and there was a terd in there i would rub his nose in it and say BAD FISHERMAN,BAD,  ;D act like a dog get treated like a dog

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Swedish Pimp

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Jan 31, 2012, 08:03 PM »
I can't believe some of you are surprised by these actions. Have you looked at some of the homes in southern Michigan? White trash central. You have been picking up for these people for years, or should I say the tab. These are the same slob's that aren't willing to go and get a job and earn a living. When they can just live off others pride. Do you really think that they care. Look at there homes they are trashed inside and out. As for leaving a deuce behind on the ice, not a big deal for these meth heads. They have been leaving them in there yard. ( When the plumbing broke last year they chose not to fix it because it would cut into the Marlboro kitty) As for me and my crew these kinds of actions will no longer be taken lightly.

Offline JerryGridder

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Feb 01, 2012, 08:45 AM »
I was out on Gull last year, and I found a huge pile and two feet away found a size 3xl maroon briefs.  Hey I understand if you have to take a dump, it happens, but lay off all of the fried food, and maybe it won't take a 3xl set of underpants to clean your crack.  Splash some water on your two hole.  It works for the French.
Here's to warm shantys and women panties:)

Offline fobbitcrusher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Nov 26, 2012, 04:44 PM »
I once had a person (a  friend of mine now) I did not know at the time take a dump behind my permanent. The strangest part about it was there was nothing to wipe with. He then threw a empty fifth of vodka against my shanty until it broke, glass all over the place. I picked up the glass but let the poo break down on it's own. I moved the shanty the following day as well. Something about having a human terd chilling on the ice behind your shanty while you're trying to fish is just not cool. He was extremely intoxicated at the time and he really didn't remember any of it. I have forgiven him since. Still get a laugh out of it though.

sounds like JD
I occupied Nations, not streets.

Offline Team Robinson

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Team Robinson
« Reply #36 on: Nov 26, 2012, 04:51 PM »
This is the worst thread ever.... on any forum..... since before gore invented the internet  ::)
This is why I left NY

"..you and others are free to pursue Big Foot for the purpose of documenting their existence provided none are harmed..." -- Mark Kandel, Regional Wildlife Manager, NYSDEC - Region 9

Offline fobbitcrusher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Nov 26, 2012, 05:07 PM »
This is the worst thread ever.... on any forum..... since before gore invented the internet  ::)

Yeah...what kind of a jerk would bring this thread back from the dead?

Offline WildOutdoorAddict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Owner NEPL, Pro-Staff for PK Lures & Bobby Garland
« Reply #38 on: Nov 26, 2012, 05:10 PM »
That's just sick!..I think I'd have to kick the poo out of someone if a saw anyone attempting to that on the ice...I know things can go sour in someones stomach, but come on! We are ice fisherman, we carry buckets and bags with us  anyway.

Offline chfishon

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over i will ice fish there to...
« Reply #39 on: Nov 26, 2012, 05:27 PM »
LMAO!! Well lets just remember to have a clean year on the ice and bring some tee-pee and a plastic bag...
FISH ON

Offline sonar man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GILL MASTER
« Reply #40 on: Nov 26, 2012, 06:11 PM »
That's a damn shame. People are getting so rude and disrespectful. Almost enough to make a man sick.

THATS THE PROBLEM THEY R NOT MEN THERE PUNKS WITH NO RESPECT I TRY TO PICK UP ALL THE TRASH ON THE ICE I CAN FIND AND IN THE WOODS. WE DO NOT NEED TO GIVE THE ACTIVIST MORE AMMO TO TAX OR TAKE R GOD GIVEN RIGHTS ALWAY.
THAT JUST MY 2 CENTS :)

Offline fobbitcrusher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Nov 26, 2012, 08:03 PM »
I'll pick up trash...But i'm not cleaning up someone's fecal matter.   :-\

Offline carbidemanfishing

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #42 on: Nov 26, 2012, 08:08 PM »
I pickup trash around the lake i fish all the time. I reaaly hate it when people leave trash afew feet from the trashcan. How hard can it be to walk 2 feet?

Offline scoutb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Nov 26, 2012, 08:46 PM »
Yeah...what kind of a jerk would bring this thread back from the dead?

Indeed!
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

Offline JerryGridder

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #44 on: Mar 06, 2014, 01:31 PM »
How is the situation on Gull?  Is it messy?  I couldn't help myself.  I read this old topic from time to time and it makes me laugh.   ;D
Here's to warm shantys and women panties:)

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #45 on: Mar 06, 2014, 01:45 PM »
hahaha.someone brought this back.then again I saw a pile of poo on a lake this year just last week..

Offline RealityCheck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Mar 06, 2014, 08:44 PM »
People who drop trash are typically those who want something for nothing. A majority of the guys commenting here regularly care a lot about ice fishing. It pains  me too see on a Thursday night the 20 ish lake names or different counties. There is like 2 or 3 posts and 100 to 150 views. Lurkers. People to lazy to go look for the fish themselves. We all are guilty of doing it once or twice a season. But there is a contingency of people that choose to use this site solely for lurking.
It is no secret that gull lake has smelt or swan lake has specs. But the more you name lake names, the more POO ON THE ICE it draws. I pay for access on certain lakes. I have also payed to be a member on this site before. To weed the riff raff out, or to pay for mistakes, this is what happens. WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS A PARKING FEE TO PARK AT THE PRAIRIEVILLE LAUNCH? If the lake association had there way, no public access would be on that lake. It is by the patience and good graces of the people who own houses on gull lake, that there is a public access on there for us to enjoy. I have chatted and fished with multi-millionaires on that lake. They could offer PRAIRIEVILLE township a stupid amount of money for that launch and it would be all over.

Oh wait, you were talking about literal poo on the ice. 
I thought we were talking figuratively. My bad.........
Bullet with a name on it.

Offline Swampstud

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish on!
« Reply #47 on: Mar 07, 2014, 02:47 AM »
Theres a lake i fish. Thst used to be public a long time ago, probly 20+ years ago. The propert owners got sick of the trash being left, so the put in poles with like a 1" cable blocking it off. No trespassing signs all over. I fished today and 25yds off the old boat ramp i see a spent propane bottle.     I was disgusted, shook my head and threw the bottle in my shanty tub. I will be placing a sign out there tomarrow.      I chalked it up to a "who knows MAYBE it fell out on the walk in". I really hate seeing cig butts allover too.    We did anexperiment in science, take 1 cig n run threw coffee filter into water, drop in a goldfish an watch what happens. It does circles faster than a dog chasin his own tail an then just keels right over.     Granted a lake has more than 1 gal of water. Just pick yo stuff up so no one else has to!
Keep those hooks sharp, or watch em swim away!

Offline skulldugary

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #48 on: Mar 07, 2014, 05:34 AM »
Wait until the ice thaws oh Higgins and see what a mess is left by people from Smeltville...

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #49 on: Mar 07, 2014, 05:41 AM »
Seen a pile of dog poo, in my favorite area to fish last week, had to make note of where it was as not to step in it!!

Offline scout 2

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #50 on: Mar 07, 2014, 08:14 AM »
Wait until the ice thaws oh Higgins and see what a mess is left by people from Smeltville...
That is enough to make you puke. Bunch of pigs fish there, but there are still some that care

Offline skulldugary

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #51 on: Mar 07, 2014, 08:49 AM »
Yeah,it's a bummer when people leave small gills and BROWN TROUT laying all over the ice...

Offline Farmboy2750

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Mar 07, 2014, 09:17 AM »
Me and my buddy were packing up one night and I had changed the 1 pound tanks in the buddy heater and set them outside and when i got home I realized I forgot them so the next day I went the 30 miles back to the lake cause I felt bad. I also have seen poop on the ice and it is DISQUSTING!

Offline bigbuckmiddaugh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #53 on: Mar 08, 2014, 07:06 AM »
well, i'd rather see poop..than cans and other trash.  The poop will go away quickly...though nasty to see...seems they could at least auger a hole and burying it. lol

Offline swampbuckster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I.S. FOR LIFE! <(((((><|
« Reply #54 on: Mar 08, 2014, 09:49 AM »
AHHHH!!!! The POO ON ICE THREAD RETURNS!  Now I know ice fishing is coming to an end ..... ;D
You may call me crazy, but crazy catches fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.