Author Topic: What did Santa bring you!?  (Read 6084 times)

Offline LDB_Bass_Hunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: What did Santa bring you!?
« Reply #60 on: Dec 24, 2011, 08:22 PM »
SANTA BROUGHT ME ICE A MONTH AGO.................
FTAA Member: Fishing Tackle Addictions Anonymous

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #61 on: Dec 24, 2011, 09:25 PM »
My wife must be tired of me drinking my back to nature drink and then roosting in the closet because she gave me a .750 of Crown Royal and my son did the same thing. Alrighty then.  ;D
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline Epkomd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #62 on: Dec 24, 2011, 10:29 PM »
i got an airbrush, tackle craft, fly tying books, jig rod, tackle bag, a tip-up and bait trap and new coat from cabelas.

oh and new gloves, lacrosse boots, and a boot dryer.

Offline begs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #63 on: Dec 24, 2011, 10:46 PM »
spent xmas eve at my moms and got a pair of guide gear ice bibs with padded knees, all I need is some ice....dont know what santa brought me yet till the morning.....oh and my mom also got me $50 gift card to bps, $20 cash, and a snap on sweatshirt....looks like ill be making a trip to bps, what to buy...hmmm I dunno

Offline woody38

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:05 PM »
Tonight I got a strikemaster 10" auger and few a b fish and tackle blade baits.  Hopefully a few more things tomorrow!

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #65 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:17 PM »
Propane jiffy 8 inch, vexilar fl18, tipups, lures and other stuff not ice related but a great year :) merry Christmas

Offline Left/Center

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:24 PM »
Lefty, I'm your long lost grandson...pm me and I'll shoot ya my address ;D Santa brought me an Eskimo Fatfish 949i for Christmas @)

Offline Big Burk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • wishin I was fishin
« Reply #67 on: Dec 24, 2011, 11:59 PM »
Well when I went to go buy a frabill trekker shuttle last week I was told by the gf to put it back and wait till after xmas before I go buy one.. And there is a box next to the xmas tree the same size ;D can't wait to open it up and break it in tomorrow. Girlfriends also my number one fishing partner and bought her some new rods, bunch of jigs, found a pink HT tip up for her and she was wanting a perminent shack as my old one was ruined by the flooding last spring. So I was in the garage till 8 am last night and now we have a new 8x6 shack to put on the ice tomorrow. Have a merry Christmas everyone, to those with ice best luck and to those without ice may there be a cold snap heading your way. Tight lines -Big Burk

Offline MEMAGGIENCOMET

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #68 on: Dec 25, 2011, 12:12 AM »
I got a $100 gift card to gander, some new sock and long underwear, a gift card to a homebrew shop and a bunch of other small stuff.  My family goes way over board. I tell them just spoil my kids but they never listen

Offline tricohatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Dec 25, 2011, 01:05 AM »
NO ICE!! So I left him no cookies! HA! HA! HA!

Offline iwantone2.4

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #70 on: Dec 25, 2011, 07:41 AM »
Santy claus brought me an ICE-35, a nice pair of binos, 50$ wholesalesports giftcard, and 50$ in cash and and cool little set of pliers. ;D
Oh ya and cant forget......im goin fishing!! merry christmas all.

When luck becomes habit it turns into skill

Offline 2Bonthewater

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • See you OnTheHardWater
« Reply #71 on: Dec 25, 2011, 07:53 AM »
new Beulah fly rod..........
the wife and kids made a book....a real freakn' book for me........plenty of fish pics........it was a first year of being an official guide sort of book.........it is really cool..........totally out of left field.........

and I was unhappy with the fact that Santa has not given me fishable ice this holiday season.......SE PA is iceless....
See you OnTheHardWater

Offline Swampdonkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Can't catch em from the couch.
« Reply #72 on: Dec 25, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Jiffy Pro 4 10 Inch Propand Auger. With a cracked crankcase. Hopefully resolve the problem with Jiffy tomorrow.

Offline pokefan1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #73 on: Dec 25, 2011, 08:22 AM »
6 Indian Hill ice traps...yahoooo
Merry Christmas everyone

PF1

Keep calm and return fire...

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Dec 25, 2011, 08:42 AM »
ICE ARMOUR PARKER - RED, SO I CAN BE SPOTTED FROM A DISTANCE! 
STILL NO ICE, THOUGH

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #75 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:08 AM »
Well everything on my list this year was ice fishing stuff. same as it is every year. i got
clam ice armor jigging gloves
clam center console
frabil minow-life bait system
st croix legend rod
pflueger trion reel
frabil transport cover for the trekker
suffix ice braid
25 bucks worth of jammin jigs
and a bunch of bowfishing stuff
not to mention a new ford f-150 in November. i must have been really good this year. still no ice though :(

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:36 AM »
Well Santa loves me. I got $25 gift certificate from Bass-Pro shops, one waffle maker, and one 5 cup Mr coffee coffee pot. No ice here in northern Illinois.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline fl18guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #77 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:40 AM »
santa got me a lazer power auger and half of a marcum lx-7. but still no ice here either

surflizard

« Reply #78 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:58 AM »
I see a whole bunch of people Crowing about what cool and awesome gifts they received from santa, I'm just curious if anyone took the real reason for Christmas, "Giving" to Heart and did something for their Fellow man ? Something simple like buying some food and donating it to the local Senior Citizen Center so someone would have a meal on Christmas day ! Maybe even a toy for a child who won't get one without our help ! Even though, I've been out of work for 9 months, I was able to scrape enough together to provide a couple of free meals for someone less fortunate then Me ! My family and I will sit around the table this afternoon and have a nice meal, nothing fancy and we will be Very Grateful for what we have ! I can go to bed tonight and rest easy, knowing that Myself and my Family Helped someone to have a Better Christmas Holiday !!

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #79 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:02 AM »
santa got me a lazer power auger and half of a marcum lx-7. but still no ice here either
Your gonna have to change your screen name now!

Offline Crazyforgills

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #80 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:12 AM »
I think I was good this year.  Got a strikemaster elektra, Bro series combo and some snosuit task gloves.  I love santa
Steve

Offline ducati

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #81 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:16 AM »
Santa didn't bring me squat !! But I did buy myself an X67C, all of you that think santa brought you gifts you might want to look at your checking accounts, that guy is a thief... ;D

Offline fl18guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #82 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:19 AM »
no wont change it yet as i dont have any ice to try it out , a change may come later though.

Offline SDFlagChaser

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:20 AM »
Ice Armor Blue Suit.  Can't wait until my day off tomorrow to try it out

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #84 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:44 AM »
Santa didn't bring me squat !! But I did buy myself an X67C, all of you that think santa brought you gifts you might want to look at your checking accounts, that guy is a thief... ;D

Amen to that

Offline finished with engines

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #85 on: Dec 25, 2011, 10:47 AM »
Santa brought me A Jiffy Pro 4 Now all I need is some ice.
Thank You Santa
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.... Teach a man to fish and his wife will never see him

Offline Left/Center

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #86 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:14 AM »
I see a whole bunch of people Crowing about what cool and awesome gifts they received from santa, I'm just curious if anyone took the real reason for Christmas, "Giving" to Heart and did something for their Fellow man ? Something simple like buying some food and donating it to the local Senior Citizen Center so someone would have a meal on Christmas day ! Maybe even a toy for a child who won't get one without our help ! Even though, I've been out of work for 9 months, I was able to scrape enough together to provide a couple of free meals for someone less fortunate then Me ! My family and I will sit around the table this afternoon and have a nice meal, nothing fancy and we will be Very Grateful for what we have ! I can go to bed tonight and rest easy, knowing that Myself and my Family Helped someone to have a Better Christmas Holiday !!
Yes Surf, maybe people dont need to advertise what they do for others but since you're calling us out...we donate to Ronald Mcdonald house, st. jude, and every Christmas I buy a 2 toys for the Marines Toys for Tots Program. Enjoy Christmas fella's!!!

surflizard

« Reply #87 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:25 AM »
My intent was not to call anyone out left/center, it is just my opinion on what we take for granted during the hoiday season, Merry Christmas to all !

Offline Ranger_bound

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • NYS Ranger School Alum '09. SUNY ESF Alum '11
« Reply #88 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:30 AM »
I got the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #89 on: Dec 25, 2011, 11:36 AM »
Jiffy Pro 4 8inch propane. I hope its the real deal for the price? Anyfeed back on it?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.