The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: How many guys on here use plastics only for panfish  (Read 1961 times)

Offline fishamichagander

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: How many guys on here use plastics only for panfish
« Reply #30 on: Dec 16, 2011, 08:53 AM »
I used Some Finesse plastics by custom Jigs and Spins ,Cotton candy glow seemed to be the hot color for me last year. but I still use live bait over half the time.
Whats the secret to catching fish? Fish where the fish are.

Offline carver1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I CANT LEAVE, I ALMOST HAD A BITE
Re: How many guys on here use plastics only for panfish
« Reply #31 on: Dec 16, 2011, 10:25 AM »
Maybe I was a bit strong and I apologize carver.. but if you fished new york waters you would understand my emotional tie to this topic with artificial bait...I don't have a problem with artificial bait use...but many water ways have gone to artificial only use...I understand the logic behind it but don't utilize my license money to stock a waterway then tell me how I can fish it.now back on topic...I have had marginal success on using different types of plastics and gulp baits thru the ice
apologie accepted. Some food for thought however... there is a time and place for politics but if you drag them into every discussion you are in you will never enjoy the simple things. I dont agree with all the laws we have but I cannot let that ruin your passion, or a simple discussion on who uses plastics on a PREFERENCE ( no forcing) over live bait. Try to let your guard down a little bit and you will find more time to enjoy the sport.. I have very limited time with a hectict work life so I have found putting those things aside will do wonders on your stress level.... thanks again everyone for the good replies

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.