The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: 3rd Annual WY vs. B.C. Laker Thread, Big Lakers, little chatter...  (Read 14559 times)

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
What are you up to long hair??   ??? ??? ???
I smell a monster..... :whistle:
Rest in peace Don "LT" Brewer

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
I smell a monster..... :whistle:
I already saw the fish-monster, when's this thing end? Saturday 10 pm.  ;) ? Yah!  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: :bow:

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Did I just hear a big fish alert?????
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I saw Him/Them too!!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Did I just hear a big fish alert?????
Red Alert! Shields at maximum, arm torpedoes! Fire! Hey B.C., incoming  ::) :afro: :flex: :bow:

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Red Alert! Shields at maximum, arm torpedoes! Fire! Hey B.C., incoming  ::) :afro: :flex: :bow:
HAHAHAHAHAHA   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:

It's pretty quiet on the BC site.

:tipup: :icefish: :afro:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
HAHAHAHAHAHA   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot:

Except for the "thud" of that monster fish the Z-man just posted on the Laker Tourney Thread and oh look...he actually really had a tourney card with him! Congrats Zach!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :afro:

Offline coldweathergirl

• IceShanty Rookie
That's a Verrrrrrry nice laker Mountainman! Congrats Mr. Mod!!   :bow: :bow: :clap: :thumbsup: :woot: :roflmao:
Yes i'm a girl, and yes, i'll out fish you.

Offline fishlord

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • worst day of fishing better than best day of work
WAY TO GO MM,YOU THE MAN :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Randy

Offline fishley

• Team IceShanty Regular
That a boy! :P Nice ;D

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Our Chief Modest guy MountainMan is on the top of the leaders board at 41 and 1/8 on that monster! Congrats on being at the top of the heap! Don            ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....

Snow is to deep. You guys will be happy to know all your prayers have been answered. Cause I can't get on the ice anymore with a snowmachine anymore. I was up in the NW part of our province and the lakes are inaccessable due to piles of snow we have got this winter. 12 hour drive for just a visit with inlaws.
Nice fish Zach. Send me your address so I can mail you my trimmings as I did LT a couple years ago. ;D

Offline MountainMan

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Fish Painter
Terry,
Sorry you couldn't get on the ice. Really, I am. I think being able to get out there and fish is more important than whether or not you catch a winning fish! Hopefully you'll get some good fishing in yet this season anyway, wherever it might be.

Remember, the fat fish hasn't sung just yet anyway ;)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice fish Zach. Send me your address so I can mail you my trimmings as I did LT a couple years ago. ;D
Ya, I thought it might be a package of "victory" lures or something like that, nope, just a big old wad of Terry's hot-pink HAIR!  :woot: :roflmao:

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Theyll be able to get back on the lakes in ummm July. How many months of open water you have up there Terry? About middle of June until middle of Setpember.  :woot:
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Where I am right now late May till first week in November so 5 months of open water but back in central BC we get 6-7 months.

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Terry,
Sorry you couldn't get on the ice. Really, I am. I think being able to get out there and fish is more important than whether or not you catch a winning fish! Hopefully you'll get some good fishing in yet this season anyway, wherever it might be.

Remember, the fat fish hasn't sung just yet anyway ;)
MM pretty much summed it up. It's just about the sport (and the kids for me). Getting out on the ice is a big "W" for us all. I hope you are able to get up there sooner or later to catch some bugguns. Congrats Zach!   P.S. i'm gonna keep my hair for as long as i can Terry. but when it's a 100 degrees plus here in the summer, it's gonna be too much to handle.  Great contest guys and thanks to all that participated!!   
Dain
Wyofarmer

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I will be giving it another shot tomorrow and Saturday morning. Sleeping in my car tonight and hitting it early tomorrow. Only gonna be around freezing so that feels like California weather coming from the -41 last week. I'm in 7-11 parking lot on wireless. Kinda cool with new technology for this old guy.
No worries boys and girls....I will be getting some consolation prizes ;)2 Great day on ice today that was packed down. Was nice to get on again and land some big ones. The biggest actually flew out of the hole about 2 feet in the air....just like it was meant to happen ;D

Offline Wind River Kid

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ><(((^)))*>
I will be giving it another shot tomorrow and Saturday morning. Sleeping in my car tonight and hitting it early tomorrow. Only gonna be around freezing so that feels like California weather coming from the -41 last week. I'm in 7-11 parking lot on wireless. Kinda cool with new technology for this old guy.
No worries boys and girls....I will be getting some consolation prizes ;)2 Great day on ice today that was packed down. Was nice to get on again and land some big ones. The biggest actually flew out of the hole about 2 feet in the air....just like it was meant to happen ;D

Hats off to ya. That's dedication. Good luck tomorrow.

Offline Bill Dance

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Remember, always keep both hands on your rod!
Congrats guys on your victory but just wait next year is a coming!  ;)2

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Yes great job you Wyoming guys did. Wish you all have the priveledge of catching a monster laker at least once in your lifetime. They truly are an awesome fighting fish in the winter. Many runs top to bottom and reels screaming line out, then wondering if your gonna get him lined up to come up the hole cause he is all wrapped up in line.

I think were gonna have to bet Bill Dances hair next year as I will be stepping aside and letting someone else bet their hair (Truth be known, the wife says, no more hair bets you fool  ;D )
But we are looking forward to next years competition.

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
It's always a blast Terry, thanks for the great idea of doing this a few years ago and all the great sportsmanship and comradery we enjoy.                        Don  :tipup: :clap: :thumbsup: :icefish:                                     

Offline MountainMan

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Fish Painter
Thanks TGF and Bill Dance. You guys are great sports ;) Always a lot of fun. Congrats on the fish you caught this season, and the ones still to come!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Wait for it, it's coming  :o :tipup: Waaaaaaaaaaaaait...Yep pers.  :afro:

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
Wait for it, it's coming  :o :tipup: Waaaaaaaaaaaaait...Yep pers.  :afro:

???      :whistle:       :woot:

Offline Wyofarmer

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missin' my ol' buddy
WHAT!!!   LT SAID THEY WON!!!!!  WHAT IN TARNATION  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
WHAT!!!   LT SAID THEY WON!!!!!  WHAT IN TARNATION  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Well dang dude, I thought you knew I was JOKING, you jumped up and cut your hair like you were shooting coyotes!
                                    :woot: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline MountainMan

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Fish Painter
WHAT!!!   LT SAID THEY WON!!!!!  WHAT IN TARNATION  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

SOOO gullible   :roflmao: ;)2

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
That's a Verrrrrrry nice laker Mountainman! Congrats Mr. Mod!!   :bow: :bow: :clap: :thumbsup: :woot: :roflmao:
So what are you up to Samantha? Still looking for some ice or are you done for the season? Ya sorta dropped off the radar there.
                                                                     Don  ;D :tipup:

Offline Wind River Kid

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ><(((^)))*>
So what are you up to Samantha? Still looking for some ice or are you done for the season? Ya sorta dropped off the radar there.
                                                                     Don  ;D :tipup:

She's still around Don. Just saw her the other day. Didn't hardly recognize her with her new hair style.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.