The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: ICE FEST PLEASE READ !!! 744 b southbridge st auburn 4 pm !!!  (Read 10815 times)

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ICE FEST PLEASE READ !!!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 18, 2010, 08:40 PM »
I'll be in for the 14th. What time Chad?
waiting on replies back for people.i think like 4
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline moosehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Oct 19, 2010, 07:04 AM »
pm sent.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Oct 19, 2010, 12:04 PM »
pm sent. ka chow.

Offline Powow

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Oct 19, 2010, 05:57 PM »
pm sent. ka chow.
maybe you should be called lighting instead of lavaman

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
« Reply #34 on: Oct 19, 2010, 11:44 PM »
Cam and I are in
, , ,

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Oct 20, 2010, 07:39 AM »
maybe you should be called lighting instead of lavaman

like art said. u got no time to be funny. keep making traps. i need a few from u this year but no pink ones or toilet paper models. i have been saving my pennies for the champ trip. hope to c u on the ice this yr.

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Oct 20, 2010, 05:30 PM »
like art said. u got no time to be funny. keep making traps. i need a few from u this year but no pink ones or toilet paper models. i have been saving my pennies for the champ trip. hope to c u on the ice this yr.
Hey Kevin don't get me involved with Dances With Guppy.I have mine own issues with him ;D ;D ;D.I'm thinking of changing his name. ??? ??? ???
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
Re: ICE FEST UPDATE !!!
« Reply #37 on: Oct 22, 2010, 05:51 PM »
HE"S AAALLLIIIVVVEEE.
How are you doing. How is my sweetheart doing. Send her my best. I won't ask how your summer was. You hag us all jealous with those great photos.

Things are great.  Kathy's foot is healing and she is on the move again.  We've joined a health club, this is sure to kill me.  Maine was awesome, we are planning on returning next year God willing.  Got in some grouse hunting before we came home.  There is a way of life there that MA has let slip away.  Still feels good to be home.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Auburn in Nov. 
Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ICE FEST UPDATE !!!
« Reply #38 on: Oct 23, 2010, 07:43 AM »
Things are great.  Kathy's foot is healing and she is on the move again.  We've joined a health club, this is sure to kill me.  Maine was awesome, we are planning on returning next year God willing.  Got in some grouse hunting before we came home.  There is a way of life there that MA has let slip away.  Still feels good to be home.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Auburn in Nov. 
Great to hear from ya again Jim...glad the bosses foot is healing. Sounds like you had a great Maine trip, I spent a week in Rangeley and I know exactly what you mean. Nice to be back but did't want to leave. I'll see ya in Auburn and looking forward to hearing some of the Maine stories.

Don

Offline jeepsw1

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Zippo Outdoor pro-staff
« Reply #39 on: Oct 23, 2010, 04:15 PM »
I'd love to come out, but i work on sundays and i'm saving the vaca days for the ice

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #40 on: Oct 25, 2010, 08:24 AM »
Chad and the rest of the coconuts,

I'm in. See you on the 14th :P

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #41 on: Oct 25, 2010, 04:45 PM »
Chad and the rest of the coconuts,

I'm in. See you on the 14th :P
Hey Jeff good to hear from ya....Emma must be getting big 2 yet? Lookin forward to seeing everybody on the 14th.

Don

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #42 on: Oct 26, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Oh my frigin god!  About the only time I feel good about how fast the time flies by, is when I hear the coconut brigade getting together for a kick-off to the 10-11 Icefishing season!   ;D

I hope all you guys have had a great summer!  It went by so fast, I don't remember what I did!  ???

Frozen, I'm IN!  Thanks for the voicemail big fella!  Porter, Uno, IndianH, Lenz, Pikeking, NewBraintree, Butchy, etc, etc, it'll be good to see you all and prep for another fun filled season. Best to all of you! Ocean to ICE baby... bring it on!

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline FishingNewEngland

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Fishing New England
« Reply #43 on: Oct 26, 2010, 03:55 PM »
Oh my frigin god!  About the only time I feel good about how fast the time flies by, is when I hear the coconut brigade getting together for a kick-off to the 10-11 Icefishing season!   ;D

I hope all you guys have had a great summer!  It went by so fast, I don't remember what I did!  ???

Frozen, I'm IN!  Thanks for the voicemail big fella!  Porter, Uno, IndianH, Lenz, Pikeking, NewBraintree, Butchy, etc, etc, it'll be good to see you all and prep for another fun filled season. Best to all of you! Ocean to ICE baby... bring it on!

Flaggs!

Oh no, look who's back!! Hey Flaggs!!!!!!!!!

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Oct 26, 2010, 04:00 PM »
Here we go... Head of the Coconuts is back and I heard he tricked out a VW to act as his ice fishing ATV/sled this year :P  Good to hear you're alive Roger ;D... unlike J DIP who is on his 8th life ::)  See you on the 14th hopefully. 

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Oct 26, 2010, 06:52 PM »

Flaggs!
Nice to see ya back Roger looking forward to seeing ya I hope all is well     
                                                                                               Art                                             
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: ICE FEST PLEASE READ !!!YOU NEED TO PM ME IF GOING !!!
« Reply #46 on: Oct 27, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Hey Frozen
I know your Father in law runs a BBQ place and has good food I hope you not planing to change the menu for us,A few guys have been asking me about this???? Word on the Street has it your getting a lot of calls from the Town lately for Pickups Hum. :whistle: :whistle:Someone one close to you sent me a menu your planning to use say it not so.
                                                  Ice Shanty Menu for Nov 14 2010
Pulled Possum
Gravel coated loin of Deer
Crushed  Wood Chuck with a pepper sauce
Fricassee of chipmunk  ( a real crowd pleas-er)
Mud Duck this will be prepared by our own JDip
These are just some of the entrees that were sent to me Interesting I must say. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hope I didn't miss any of the Culinary Delights looking forward to seeing everyone soon,Wait just got a call I forgot the Fish dish
Fillet Of Guppy
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Oct 27, 2010, 02:06 PM »
Hey Frozen
I know your Father in law runs a BBQ place and has good food I hope you not planing to change the menu for us,A few guys have been asking me about this???? Word on the Street has it your getting a lot of calls from the Town lately for Pickups Hum. :whistle: :whistle:Someone one close to you sent me a menu your planning to use say it not so.
                                                  Ice Shanty Menu for Nov 14 2010
Pulled Possum
Gravel coated loin of Deer
Crushed  Wood Chuck with a pepper sauce
Fricassee of chipmunk  ( a real crowd pleas-er)
Mud Duck this will be prepared by our own JDip
These are just some of the entrees that were sent to me Interesting I must say. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I hope I didn't miss any of the Culinary Delights looking forward to seeing everyone soon,Wait just got a call I forgot the Fish dish
Fillet Of Guppy

Art - you're one crazy nut.. you know that right? :P ;)  Must be a slow day at the office :P :P  If that's the menu... I'm bringing my own!

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Oct 27, 2010, 02:09 PM »
listen i dont know who told you all the secrets but,its all how you prepare it.ill tell ya its pulled pork how cares if its skunk back strap if it taste good then you guys will be all ova the road kills.lol you are a nut . :P
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #49 on: Oct 27, 2010, 02:51 PM »
Art - you're one crazy nut.. you know that right? :P ;)  Must be a slow day at the office :P :P  If that's the menu... I'm bringing my own!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #50 on: Oct 27, 2010, 03:45 PM »
Art, you are NUTTS!!!
I can't believe you would post something like this. You should be punished. I think you should make a public apology to Frozen Shiner.

He would never feed that stuff to anyone without covering it with gravy or something!!! ;D
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:20 PM »
Art, you are NUTTS!!!
I can't believe you would post something like this. You should be punished. I think you should make a public apology to Frozen Shiner.

He would never feed that stuff to anyone without covering it with gravy or something!!! ;D
Let me think about this for awhile NO ;D ;D.Pk just make sure you don't order fish Frozen loss all his fish today. :nono: :nono:
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #52 on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Let me think about this for awhile NO ;D ;D.Pk just make sure you don't order fish Frozen loss all his fish today. :nono: :nono:
Mmm chum soup!!!
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:34 PM »
art u r a bad man. no soup for u! where's jiggy when we need him to teach u some manners.

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:45 PM »
art u r a bad man. no soup for u! where's jiggy when we need him to teach u some manners.

He just left my work.bad what are you talking about,you were one of those who ask me about the menu, and Frozen's pickup service. ;D ;D

[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Oct 27, 2010, 04:51 PM »
He just left my work.bad what are you talking about,you were one of those who ask me about the menu, and Frozen's pickup service. ;D ;D

how could i have asked u about the menu when i was still posting to no body on MFF. oh by the way thanks for telling me that everyone moved over to IS "NOT"

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Oct 27, 2010, 05:23 PM »
TASTES LIKE CHICKEN............... ........

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Oct 27, 2010, 05:31 PM »
how could i have asked u about the menu when i was still posting to no body on MFF. oh by the way thanks for telling me that everyone moved over to IS "NOT"
you finally got it. :clap: :clap: :clap: 
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
« Reply #58 on: Oct 27, 2010, 07:10 PM »

Actually Jeff,if he was awake, it was busy at his office. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MA

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Oct 27, 2010, 07:16 PM »
here we go....games on....good to see you on board Flaggs....see you soon....K

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.