The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: The strikeMASTER Recovery - and teardown - 6" Black Ice.. Don't be fooled!  (Read 22991 times)

Offline GOT PIKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO GODS
Great job flaggs, glad everything worked out, My hats off to you guys what a team, see you soon.
Work is for people that don't know how to fish.........

Offline prchslyr

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Awesome play by play man. This thread right here is a nutshell of why we love IS. Kudos to all of you guys.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ei5njr.png

Offline JustOsmo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Like the ending to an epic trilogy. Congrats flaggs.  :tipup:

Offline MR WOZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
Great ending!

Offline Mugz

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Flaggs...You da MAN........ :thumbsup: :afro:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-Frank Zappa

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
Well done
MA

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
You're back in business Flaggs.....that's great........The dedication to your dad shows the love you had and still have for him, he raised one heck of a great guy.

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Some threads desreve a bump and this is one of them.

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
Thanks Roger! I have heard the story but it was nice to read the post!

Offline rally

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks Roger! I have heard the story but it was nice to read the post!

Yes quite the post, makes you think thing out alittle better , hopefully before your in the water. Frist time I saw this post. I often wonder what I would do if I went in or one of my friends and most of them are older. I carry a good rope and hope you never need it. Great job  Roger getting out, I sat next to you at the outing in Nov.
Proudly A Member of G.O.D.S.   More Meds Please

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
I can't believe it was six years ago
MA

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Crazy that its 6 years ago!  Lots learned from this experience. Lots!

and let me just say this; going into my 51st year ice fishing when you think you know everything about ice fishing, that's when you should not go anymore! be humble.

Flaggs!

IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline Knot there yet

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Sub Zero Mafia Ice Team
Got AA suit and auto inflate vest(now). In case coat is not on. I want to go again. Been through more than I wished. I don't fish moving water. I push the limits when it come to ice and feeder creeks. Weigh 250 and have learned the level &roll dance.
 Scariest thing was some else going in not knowing what they would do.

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Haven't posted much here anymore but this brings back memories , Great to have friends like this , I tell you what we fit like a glove when it comes to anything.. Glad i could be apart of this with you guys ! :P
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Haven't posted much here anymore but this brings back memories , Great to have friends like this , I tell you what we fit like a glove when it comes to anything.. Glad i could be apart of this with you guys ! :P

Good to see a post from you Chad, hope all is well.

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Good to see a post from you Chad, hope all is well.
Thanks bud , Hope all is well with you ! :P

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
click on pic , This is what its all about ! :clap:

Offline Ziffle

• Team IceShanty Addict
click on pic , This is what its all about ! :clap:

Fantastic story Frozen.  I've seen this several times and I'm still impressed.

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Most have no idea how this solidified and brought together, not just these guys in the video, but ALL our mutual friends together as an Ice fishing brotherhood. As a matter of fact, this actual brotherhood extends to EVERY PERSON IN THE GROVE.  ALL of whom we are very proud and honored to call our Ice fishing Friends!

Many know this story and how this event has had direct connection to my actually having completed my Maine Registered Guide License (Tidewater), and being the holder of and actively using, my USCG Master Captains License.  Unreal.  reading this whole thread continues to humble me.

:thumbsup:

what started out like this "Bunch of Coconuts"  2009

Is NOW this!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Coconut Grove - 2014!

Flaggs!

IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline GOT PIKE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GO GODS
Most have no idea how this solidified and brought together, not just these guys in the video, but ALL our mutual friends together as an Ice fishing brotherhood. As a matter of fact, this actual brotherhood extends to EVERY PERSON IN THE GROVE.  ALL of whom we are very proud and honored to call our Ice fishing Friends!

Many know this story and how this event has had direct connection to my actually having completed my Maine Registered Guide License (Tidewater), and being the holder of and actively using, my USCG Master Captains License.  Unreal.  reading this whole thread continues to humble me.

:thumbsup:

what started out like this "Bunch of Coconuts"  2009

Is NOW this!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Coconut Grove - 2014!

Flaggs!

Good times for sure Roger, This is what its all about and still enjoy looking at it.
Work is for people that don't know how to fish.........

Offline capedeer/fish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
TONS of great info in this thread......From the thread topic name itself to all read in between the lines! TAKES a strong topic like this to bring out all the LURKER old timers who UNFORTUNATELY don't post anymore...........Just like the years in between the posts in this thread.......things change!

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
How could I have not mentioned.... :cookoo: IceShanty.com is where it all started! and you know how it goes...

IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"  :icefish:

Right on Got Pike! Hope to see ya North!  :thumbsup:
Amen to that Capedeer, see you Saturday!  :whistle:
Watch-ya-mouth productions  :roflmao:!  Thanks for the post Frozen-Productions!   :bow:

Flaggs!

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
I hear ya Colby...it needed a bump.  It's a good too see some of he old brass posting! 

Offline Jschumacher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats walking on water. Life Member NAFC
Nice recovery effort for sure. Nice looking bunch of mugs on those coconut trees. See you guys on the hardwater :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hard water Tight lines Flags up. Doesn't get any better than that

Member of the G.O.D.S

Offline capedeer/fish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
IM PSYCHED FOR SATURDAY!

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
its a good thing im still on the coconut tree. I cant be hanging with all those regular trees. lol
fellow coconuts for life Roger

Offline BASSQUATCH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gone Fishing 🎣
its a good thing im still on the coconut tree. I cant be hanging with all those regular trees. lol
fellow coconuts for life Roger
definitely would like to see another coconut extravaganza! I hang proudly from the tree myself !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.