New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1105181 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i've been called a mother once or twice! ::) thanks jimmy! ;D
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
was that jimmy ?????????  ;) ;D   

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
remind me not to party with LT...lol...hell $300.00 buys a house up here .... ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Just wanted to let you guys know that Pooley's mother passed away early this morning. Keep him and his family in your thoughts!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Hockey12 thank you for posting this sad event . The passing of a loved one is never easy.
 Steve

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hang in there pooley.....i think i can say that  all of us on here are pulling for ya...

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Chris;
My thoughts and prayers are with you bro.
She was a very nice lady.

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
thanks guys!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well chores are done...tomorrow i can fish .... ;D

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
were playing golf more than we are fishing I'm not sure what the problem is here
HELP ??? ;D ;D
but i'm not bit#@hing LOL

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
got out today on the delaware up by callicoon...lost a nice rainbow..the only hit of the day...got tomorrow off too so might try again if the rain aint too bad.... :-\

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
got a white perch, and some yellows yesterday. memorial day fish fry! ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Just checking in...not much going on here on the northern end of things....baby's growing, house things are getting done slowly, doing some fishing here and there....

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Glad to hear the baby is doing well Topher. Mine is getting big also. She was born with dislocated hips, but they are improving each day! Hopefully she will be out of her brace in the coming weeks. Pooley and I have been getting out on the lakes. We are doing really well with the panfish!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Topher-Hockey Glad to hear your respective infants are doing well, they will be walking and talking before you know it. Personally have not had much freetime to go fishing.
 Steve

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
plenty of fish for the fish fry sunday. going out saturday! ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
I see this thread is on its' hundredth page impressive since Pooley started it a little over fourteen months ago. May everyone have a safe and enjoyable Memorial holiday weekend.
 Steve

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
happy 100th! and happy memorial day gang!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Just for everyones information there is an article in today's Times Herald Record that Alliance Energy has filed paper work with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to transfer their licenses to the four reservoirs and power plants in Sullivan County to a private-equity firm.The equity firms name is Hudson Clean Energy Partners out of Teaneck,NJ. .The reservoirs and power plants will be managed by Subsidiaries called Eagle Creek.
  Hopefully they will raise the level of water held in Toronto Reservoir which for the past few years has been kept extremely low requiring a lengthy portage to reach water deep enough to launch a small boat.The other three reservoirs involved are Swinging Bridge ,Monguap Falls and Rio.

Four Reservoirs in Sullivan County to be sold article by Victor Whitman    www.recordonline.com

Steve

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
good info Steve!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
have a great weekend folks...be careful out there partying it up....lol... ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
be safe gang! plenty of DWI checks this weekend!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
Well, the 4th is coming, so Happy 4th to you guys/gals.....spent last weekend up at Niagara Falls and had a great time......what's the rest of you guys up to?

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
working like a dog topher.... ;) ;D...hating the humid weather... will be partying up at woodstock ny this weekend ...then i'll be camping and fishing at lake goerge ny  the last week of july....cant wait....

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
geeze...happy belated birthday pooley........ :tipup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Pooley hope you had a great birthday.
   Finally had time to do some fishing, was on vacation last week southern New Jersey shore (Ocean City) . Slow action for me seven fish caught in around thirty hours of fishing spread over five days. Here is the report one fluke around ten inches second day out legal possession length is eighteen inches. Friday my last day of fishing was the best in terms of action with one small black sea bass ,and five small smooth dogfish (look like baby sharks) . Only saw one legal size fluke caught (20 inches) . I was fishing from the Ocean City -Long Port Pier (actually a section of old bridge that was left standing after a new bridge was erected five or six years ago) The ocean motions and I do not agree so I fish from shore.
   Every one Have a safe Fourth of July weekend.
 Steve

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
this heat is aweful....come on dec. ;) ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
that's why my facebook avatar is my sled in snow!!!! :P

Offline mschott

• Team IceShanty Regular

this heat is aweful....come on dec. ;) ;D

boy you aren't kidden !!!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
whew...come on rain....come on fall...come on ice season....burp.... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.