The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: chew!!  (Read 19137 times)

Offline SquirrelHunterJay

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: chew!!
« Reply #60 on: Mar 12, 2009, 09:28 PM »
STUPID

Part of the reason i didnt vote for her and the other reason was the mole
Early to bed, early to rise, fish like heck and make up lies......

Offline Higgins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT EVER IT TAKES
« Reply #61 on: Mar 12, 2009, 09:33 PM »
from what it looks like the list of people that dont chew is smaller than the ones that do

It just seems that way because the none chewers don't post on this thread  ;)2

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #62 on: Mar 12, 2009, 09:35 PM »
THe thing i dont get... ok the libs are anti gun... so they want to take away our 2nd ammendment rights... GIVEN TO US BY GOD... HOW IN THE SAM HELL COULD SOMEONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND TRUST SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE ONE OF OUR AMMENDMANTS FROM US??? Once again..........   STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPP PPPPIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Mar 12, 2009, 09:40 PM »
THe thing i dont get... ok the libs are anti gun... so they want to take away our 2nd ammendment rights... GIVEN TO US BY GOD... HOW IN THE SAM HELL COULD SOMEONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND TRUST SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE ONE OF OUR AMMENDMANTS FROM US??? Once again..........   STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPP PPPPIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why i need to go get my ccw soon

Offline Higgins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT EVER IT TAKES
« Reply #64 on: Mar 12, 2009, 09:42 PM »

I'M NOT WORRIED AT ALL. There is no way that gun laws will take away my Hunting guns and as for guns that shoot a thousand rounds a minute well I don't mind if they are taken away not to say that shooting guns aren't fun but how many bullets do you really need in a minute  :-\

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:00 PM »
But higgins you gotta understand 1 thing.........  They want to take away assualt rifles... OK, i dont shoot assault rifles either.. But that is just one more step closer to taking away our hunting guns.

I dont care if i cant shoot doves... I really dont. BUT... I did vote to try and get it through b/c its one more step AHEAD of the anti hunters... What about gun and ammo taxes?? For the regular guy who dont buy a lot of ammo he aint gonna think its that bad, but for me and the others who hunt every living legal animal in Michigan THAT EXPENSIVE!!! Just one more step closer to taking away our hunting guns/hunting ammo.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:05 PM »
ammo taxes

I'm not looking forword to that 200% increase

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Mar 12, 2009, 10:07 PM »
dam libs..............

Offline Higgins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT EVER IT TAKES
« Reply #68 on: Mar 12, 2009, 11:18 PM »
But higgins you gotta understand 1 thing.........  They want to take away assualt rifles... OK, i dont shoot assault rifles either.. But that is just one more step closer to taking away our hunting guns.

I dont care if i cant shoot doves... I really dont. BUT... I did vote to try and get it through b/c its one more step AHEAD of the anti hunters... What about gun and ammo taxes?? For the regular guy who dont buy a lot of ammo he aint gonna think its that bad, but for me and the others who hunt every living legal animal in Michigan THAT EXPENSIVE!!! Just one more step closer to taking away our hunting guns/hunting ammo.

Assault rifles and Hand guns should have extremely high regulations on them and should only be in the hands of the military or a citizen with a crystal clean record and they should have to go through safety courses to acquire them. I'M NOT FOR A NO GUN LAW but the fact is that there are too many NUT JOBS out there that can't see that guns are for hunting, marksman ship or in very very few cases protection but even then if you make those kinda guns illegal than there will be very few guns on the street and you should not need to carry one for protection. As for the Tax on Ammo I'm 100% with ya cause as you said some people use it in bulk and yes it is for a good reason (do you load your own shells  ??? ) when hunting but maybe they could just have the Tax on Assult rifles and hand guns.

I don't really believe that the anti gunners are going to chip away the sport of hunting as much as most people think and the whole thing where if they take one thing away it will lead to others.

FOR ANY ONE WHO READS THIS
----These are just my opinions and are not real LAWS so......CCCCCHHHHHHIII IIIILLLLLLL  :laugh: ---

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Mar 13, 2009, 12:09 AM »
i love my guns.  i was just looking at a new consealed carry pistol the other day 4 pistols allready whats another

Offline Howie Ketchdem

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • " I thought you were bringing the bait"
« Reply #70 on: Mar 13, 2009, 12:38 AM »
best danm jerky there is right there DUBLIN MI.  i have a cabin about 2miles from there. praticly live there in the summer

im from southern mich and  kno all about dublin... ooohhhheyyyyyya lil hell fire in venison mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing better
"DUDE Where'd my rod GO!!"

FLAAAAAAGGGGGG!!!!

Offline C P

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hold my beer and watch this
« Reply #71 on: Mar 13, 2009, 12:38 AM »
Wow I leave for a day and this post turns in to bunch of politics!
I caught a fish once! 

TEAM MITTEN

"EDITED"

Offline skulldugary

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #72 on: Mar 13, 2009, 06:36 AM »
If they did ban assault rifles and hand guns,the crime rate would'nt drop 1/100 th of one percent.

Offline The Splash

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #73 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:53 AM »

Assault rifles and Hand guns should have extremely high regulations on them and should only be in the hands of the military or a citizen with a crystal clean record and they should have to go through safety courses to acquire them. I'M NOT FOR A NO GUN LAW but the fact is that there are too many NUT JOBS out there that can't see that guns are for hunting, marksman ship or in very very few cases protection but even then if you make those kinda guns illegal than there will be very few guns on the street and you should not need to carry one for protection. As for the Tax on Ammo I'm 100% with ya cause as you said some people use it in bulk and yes it is for a good reason (do you load your own shells  ??? ) when hunting but maybe they could just have the Tax on Assult rifles and hand guns.

I don't really believe that the anti gunners are going to chip away the sport of hunting as much as most people think and the whole thing where if they take one thing away it will lead to others.

I used to sell guns at an outdoor store. I talked a few times with a few guys that spent a lot of money and time to recieve a permit to own fully auto weapons. They said there are a few (one in or near Detroit) basement gun ranges that have insurance that allows recipients of this permit to shoot there. Now for my point Higgins
        The guys that go through all of this to fire a fully auto weapon are not the ones using them or semi autos in crimes. The ones using these in crimes more than likely obtained the weapons illegally. Think about it. Convicted felons can't buy guns, but they have them and use them in crimes. So eliminate assault weapons and or all semi autos they STILL WILL HAVE THEM ON THE STREET!    One more point that I thought was obvious?????? GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
  I remember during this past election Obama was quoted from ealier than then saying he was all for eliminated all semi auto weapons. What a shame that would be. I'm not a duck hunter, but I see how that would effect them. Vex is so on the ball when he explained how it's just a first step in reaching the lib anti- hunter ultimate goal of no weapons or hunting. If you give these people an inch, they will take a foot.
  By the way, I don't own a hang gun, semi auto, or assault style gun, but I sure would like an AR-15 for coyote hunting. Ever watch those videos? They all have them with slightly longer custom barrels and regular hunting scopes.
 I sure hope I'm not the only one that feels criminals will obtain illegal weapons no matter what the laws are? Let's hear.

FOR ANY ONE WHO READS THIS
----These are just my opinions and are not real LAWS so......CCCCCHHHHHHIII IIIILLLLLLL  :laugh: ---

Offline flagguy83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "LETS GO ICE FISHING"
« Reply #74 on: Mar 13, 2009, 10:00 AM »
anyone want to go shoot some rounds and chew some skoal?

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #75 on: Mar 13, 2009, 01:01 PM »
understand that higs..  I aint gettin wound up! See i can talk about differing opinions maturely!!! ;D    LIke already said... Making assualt weapons illegal isnt going to take them off the street. B/c the only people who will hand their guns over are the LAW ABIDING citizens.  The criminals wont hand them over, and the guns will still be on the street... Except in the hands of dangerous criminals........  I do beleive that assualt weapons and concealable weapons need to have the most restrictions on them, but they're trying to tie in any rifle with a clip or any semi automatic rifle/shotgun that are used to hunting purposes. They squeeze those little bits and peices in there and try to hide it and cover it up so its not as obvious. 

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #76 on: Mar 13, 2009, 01:59 PM »
anyone want to go shoot some rounds and chew some skoal?

lets go

Offline fishin_692

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • TEAM REDNECK
« Reply #77 on: Mar 13, 2009, 02:01 PM »
Wow I leave for a day and this post turns in to bunch of politics!
yea i hear ya on that one cp i was exsited to see all the new post cuz i started it and it turned to the goverment crap 
KILL,EM,AND,GRILL,EM      

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #78 on: Mar 13, 2009, 02:36 PM »
sorry bout hijacking your thread it was Vex's fault...lol

Offline Higgins

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT EVER IT TAKES
« Reply #79 on: Mar 13, 2009, 02:53 PM »
yea i hear ya on that one cp i was exsited to see all the new post cuz i started it and it turned to the goverment crap 

Not a big deal I'm gonna kill this topic from my side (SORRY) and as for VEX and SPLASH we can just chalk this one up to OPINIONS  ;D

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #80 on: Mar 13, 2009, 03:20 PM »
Whats up with all the Grizzly chewers!! Cheap *****s!! Kodiak Wintergreen is the only way to go!!

Skoal, Cope and Kodiak here in Minnesota is over $7 a can. Grizz $3+ tax.

Offline FISHAHOLIC-19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #81 on: Mar 13, 2009, 03:32 PM »
Skoal 6 bucks if you buy two prepacked cans in Indiana.

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #82 on: Mar 13, 2009, 06:15 PM »
I think that chewing cope and shredding refrigerators with an AK- is a fine thing. ;)

Anyone ever try that new Camel Snus? The stuff is like candy! I think they may be marketing it to girls! :o

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Mar 13, 2009, 06:37 PM »
I have a tin of Camel in the fridge. Have had 2 pouches out of it. That stuff is spendy, too

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #84 on: Mar 13, 2009, 06:56 PM »
I cant stand that camel snus... But then i dont like any pouches at all.

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #85 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:02 PM »
It seems like cheating

Offline Hard Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #86 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:05 PM »
Copenhagen long cut. I get sick on any thing eles.
Hard Ice

Offline brokenline

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • old nuf to know better, young nuff to do it twice!
« Reply #87 on: Mar 13, 2009, 07:29 PM »
i dont mind if you do it just dont do it in my house, spit in cans and leave them... the last thing i wanna have hit my in the face when im cruching cans is someones grose dip!!!! besides if ya loose half your face how are you gonna tell all those "big fish" storys ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline camocrazy82

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!
« Reply #88 on: Mar 13, 2009, 08:35 PM »
How about Longhorn? We will write it out. Seriously though its all bad. My name is Jon and I have a habit, or two, maybe three possibly 4. Im only willing to quit 2 though.

Offline fish4kitty

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Frabill Trekker 2
« Reply #89 on: Mar 13, 2009, 09:40 PM »
I tried the snuss. Chew it during church.(they really frown on spit on the floor :)) Can swallow it like candy. Keeps the edge off. Wouldn't want to snap there at church.
Having a crappie day and loving it!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.