The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: INDIAN HILL TRIP VIDS  (Read 4692 times)

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
Re: INDIAN HILL TRIP VIDS
« Reply #30 on: Mar 04, 2009, 06:23 AM »
Nice fishing with you too Flaggs ??? :P... thanks for mentioning me :laugh:

Where you there???  I was with this guy who was an airport runway traffic guide with huge ear phones!   ;D ;D

It was a great time fishing with you Pal!  I just wish I had a pic of you sleeping with those honker ear muffs!  So Funny! being your bunk mate made me realize your going to make a great wife to someone one of these days!  Had that trailer spic and span! although I must say, I don't need that kind of organization in my life!   :roflmao:

This was hardcore fishing and we represented the coconut club in a BIG way!  We had such a great time!  Thanks for a great 3 days of fishing!
your the best, buddy!  Memories that will last a life time!

Flaggs!

IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline Pike Bait

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • May the PIKE be with you!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 04, 2009, 06:49 AM »
Great videos and pictures!

Offline justlooking9

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:55 AM »
Great Job, looks like fun times

Offline FishinAddiction

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Is A Sport, That Makes Me An Athlete
« Reply #33 on: Mar 04, 2009, 11:59 AM »
Nice Video's Chad.

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Mar 04, 2009, 12:19 PM »
What a trip!! I want to thank everyone who attended my annual pike fishing trip. Porter,flaggs, and frozen..you guys are die hards and it was a pleasure to have you there. I'm already thinking of new ideas for next year to make it bigger and better. All I can say is I told you so!!! Including the boys from blue northern we caught just under 300 pike. Not a bad weekend. Let's double that number next year!! Curts on his way back right now to go pick up his truck!!

Think cold!! Mike 

Offline newbraintree

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Get a Set!
« Reply #35 on: Mar 04, 2009, 12:34 PM »
Looking forward to next year mike
, , ,

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #36 on: Mar 04, 2009, 03:07 PM »
What a trip!! I want to thank everyone who attended my annual pike fishing trip. Porter,flaggs, and frozen..you guys are die hards and it was a pleasure to have you there. I'm already thinking of new ideas for next year to make it bigger and better. All I can say is I told you so!!! Including the boys from blue northern we caught just under 300 pike. Not a bad weekend. Let's double that number next year!! Curts on his way back right now to go pick up his truck!!

Think cold!! Mike 

Mike,

Awesome trip dude... just crazy fishing... great bunch of guys in your crew.... I'm glad us Ice Shantians could represent the way we did.... heck, Chad won the whole thing!  ;)  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win the 5 free indian hill tilts - they are awesome! I'm sure I will be ordering more soon. Keep in touch buddy and say hi to billy for me! 

- Porter ;D

Offline tipupman123

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Mar 04, 2009, 03:14 PM »
St. Peter Marian is a great school i love it there.  Billy Watkins is a great kid to haah

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Mar 04, 2009, 03:30 PM »
Thanks porter!! If I'm not careful this might get bigger than the winni derby!!haha!! We will be giving away trucks and boats instaed of traps and cash!!!!

Mike

Offline tipupman123

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Mar 04, 2009, 03:44 PM »
Mike...are you Billy's stepdad?

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #40 on: Mar 04, 2009, 04:01 PM »

Think cold!! Mike 

Sounds to me like a Coconut club vs. Indian Hill gig!!   ;D  It was a total blast buddy!  Certainly planning this as an anual event! The only thing bad about the weekend is we had to leave!  Great job putting this together and I am really glad to have been a part of it!  Thanks man!    :bow: :bow: :bow:

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Mar 04, 2009, 04:10 PM »
Yes I am. He's one heck of a fisherman too! I went to the store to get bait last weekend and when I got back he had landed the 2nd place fish. A 36 1/4" pike by himself.it was insain!!!
Mike

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #42 on: Mar 04, 2009, 04:22 PM »
Flaggs did you read the fine print on the invite? Who ever wins, that persons groop has to skip a year. Just kidding buddy!!!
Think cold!! Mike

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Mar 04, 2009, 05:29 PM »
mike so what was the deal with your brothers truck.i felt bad what a good guy and to have to deal with that.those guys in vermont really hooked him up with the truck to go home. :P i must say i did win a few thing a great set of traps that my wife claimed .oh well guess i need to get more. ;D
Keep busting those holes and re-baiting those Indian Hill's

Offline Massfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #44 on: Mar 04, 2009, 05:56 PM »
Hey chad if you ever come around me with the video camera, you better turn the sound off, just giving you a heads up.  It was funny in one video when someone swore and you were yelling at em for it,  i dont even pick that up, untill you say something.
I'm a Sucker Slaughterer!!

Offline tipupman123

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Mar 04, 2009, 06:21 PM »
Billy is a funny funny kid.  hopefully sometime i get to get on the ice with him.

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Mar 04, 2009, 06:27 PM »
i know ,but if i dont remind them it keeps going on and gets worse by the second. :Pi want to post good vids for the young ones and families to see.let me know when your going out we will meet up.lol

Offline FishinAddiction

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Is A Sport, That Makes Me An Athlete
« Reply #47 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:19 PM »
Well Chad
It was another great job by WATCH YOUR MOUTH PRODUCTIONS.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:34 PM »
Well Chad
It was another great job by WATCH YOUR MOUTH PRODUCTIONS.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:
i try buddy and its not getting any easier. :nono:

Offline GotABigOneYa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mark D.
« Reply #49 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:36 AM »
i know ,but if i dont remind them it keeps going on and gets worse by the second. :Pi want to post good vids for the young ones and families to see.let me know when your going out we will meet up.lol
There is alot of swearing when fishing because the majority of people on the ICE are MEN and thats what MEN do they swear when something goo or bad is happening........

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Mar 05, 2009, 07:40 AM »
There is alot of swearing when fishing because the majority of people on the ICE are MEN and thats what MEN do they swear when something goo or bad is happening........
OK if you need to swear then forget your video.thats all,it would be nice to get your video so you can always see it .and show your kids if your a FATHER.or when you are. :P

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Mar 05, 2009, 10:20 AM »
Plus Flaggs and Porter have dirty mouths! That didn't help any :P  I'm going to church this weekend to repent....   - Porter  (aka... disciple of Watch Your Mouth Productions) ;D

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Mar 05, 2009, 11:44 AM »
Porter thanks again for taking billy jigging. He was talking about it again last night. He had a great time with you. I think he wants one of those fancy rods you have. Check your email.

Mike

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Mar 05, 2009, 12:27 PM »
Ok cool Mike... no emails yet.. talk to you later ;D

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #54 on: Mar 05, 2009, 05:00 PM »
Plus Flaggs and Porter have dirty mouths! That didn't help any :P  I'm going to church this weekend to repent....   - Porter  (aka... disciple of Watch Your Mouth Productions) ;D

All things considered though Porter, I thought we did a pretty goddamn ****censored word****ing mint ****censored word****ing job keeping our ****censored word****ing swaering to a ****censored word****ing minimum.  ;D ;D

Flaggs!

Offline FROZEN SHINER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Mar 05, 2009, 05:30 PM »
you needed to let it out huh buddy.lol ;D

Offline indian hill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #56 on: Mar 05, 2009, 09:03 PM »
Flaggs, you don't need to repent, you were in heaven last weekend!!!!

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #57 on: Mar 06, 2009, 08:00 AM »
Flaggs, you don't need to repent, you were in heaven last weekend!!!!

Right on!!!!

Flaggs!

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #58 on: Mar 06, 2009, 06:13 PM »
WOW WOW WOW ......What a great trip and fantastic videos thanks guys. Mike how do I get on board for next year if ya don't mind an old guy taggin along ?
Don

Offline djb

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #59 on: Mar 07, 2009, 06:27 PM »
Great pictures,. What became of the muskrat?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.