Author Topic: Old guys and secrets.  (Read 4490 times)

Offline ianwuzhere

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOT ICE??
Re: Old guys and secrets.
« Reply #30 on: Feb 07, 2009, 04:46 PM »
ya mite be lucky... you better keep it on the "dont tell" cuz some people mite think its "crapty" if yer catchin more than em...
~its not over till its soft, --- "tfg".

Offline FirstCast

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 09, 2009, 11:24 AM »
Yea TGF in my guiding days I had taken some clients to my trophy lake out west. They paid for the best and it is abit of work to get into the lake so figured wont see them in there. But people will get there if the fishing is worth it. The last time I went into my spot I was so dissapointed. There was garbage and the table and chairs I had built were in the fire pit and empty cans and bottles scattered through out the ruff camping area. I was so mad after spending 3 hours cleaning up. There was myself and maybe afew others that knew of this lake but since thPleaseis guiding trip of local fishers things have gone down hill. People if you pack it in PACK IT OUT!!!!!! Please.

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #32 on: Feb 09, 2009, 04:47 PM »
Yea TGF in my guiding days I had taken some clients to my trophy lake out west. They paid for the best and it is abit of work to get into the lake so figured wont see them in there. But people will get there if the fishing is worth it. The last time I went into my spot I was so dissapointed. There was garbage and the table and chairs I had built were in the fire pit and empty cans and bottles scattered through out the ruff camping area. I was so mad after spending 3 hours cleaning up. There was myself and maybe afew others that knew of this lake but since thPleaseis guiding trip of local fishers things have gone down hill. People if you pack it in PACK IT OUT!!!!!! Please.

Good advice First Cast. Most I've met on iceshanty practice "Pack in, Pack out". Nice to see there is others cleaning up after some pigs. It is a resource we need to use wisely especially when we have the best fishing in the world at our doorstep.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #33 on: Feb 09, 2009, 05:15 PM »
It still amazes me that I can be over 100 miles from the nearest village and still find garbage left behind.  :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Offline tbone

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Feb 09, 2009, 09:27 PM »
Beauty pictures Cougar very clear!

Good topic TGF. I think many of us can relate to this one.

Tight lines!

Offline BigCougar

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Feb 24, 2009, 12:52 AM »
Beauty pictures Cougar very clear!

A few more from last week.  Open water fish but I put them on the ice so they should be OK for this forum. ;D

(not sure how these got formed ???)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.